Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Various HQ Art USD/T/G
1 2 3 4 5
@Underscum

Hi! I was curious if you would consider doing a custom design for gems? If not, I can discuss USD payment instead starting tomorrow.
@Underscum

Hi! I was curious if you would consider doing a custom design for gems? If not, I can discuss USD payment instead starting tomorrow.
push hub
@Felspring Hey! Thank you for asking, any other time I'd be willing to negotiate but I'm in more need for USD atm. Feel free to comment here or PM me when you're ready to discuss[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Felspring
Hey! Thank you for asking, any other time I'd be willing to negotiate but I'm in more need for USD atm. Feel free to comment here or PM me when you're ready to discuss
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@Underscum

Totally fair! Do you mind if I PM you about the commission details so we can work out a quote, and I can pay tomorrow once my check clears?
@Underscum

Totally fair! Do you mind if I PM you about the commission details so we can work out a quote, and I can pay tomorrow once my check clears?
push hub
@Felspring
Absolutely, that's fine (:
@Felspring
Absolutely, that's fine (:
@Casper117 @AWB
@Darkdragonfiend @End0scrypt
Hey guys!
Pinging you guys in my new fancy shop~ the pings ahead of you haven't responded so I'm moving you guys up. I have signature spots open, but also have some other new options. Feel free to browse and let me know if you're interested in another option. ;w;
@Casper117 @AWB
@Darkdragonfiend @End0scrypt
Hey guys!
Pinging you guys in my new fancy shop~ the pings ahead of you haven't responded so I'm moving you guys up. I have signature spots open, but also have some other new options. Feel free to browse and let me know if you're interested in another option. ;w;
@Underscum

I'd def be interested in a signature, but I noticed you might not prefer neon colored things. Are you potentially up for that at all for potential practice or would you prefer if I gave you something non-neon? I'm down for either and want you to be comfy with what I commission with!
@Underscum

I'd def be interested in a signature, but I noticed you might not prefer neon colored things. Are you potentially up for that at all for potential practice or would you prefer if I gave you something non-neon? I'm down for either and want you to be comfy with what I commission with!
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend
Hmm, let me see the character please but odds are I'll be up for it. It'll be a little break from some of my bigger pieces I'm currently working on so I can get to it tonight.
@Darkdragonfiend
Hmm, let me see the character please but odds are I'll be up for it. It'll be a little break from some of my bigger pieces I'm currently working on so I can get to it tonight.
@UnderScum I was thinking of this dragon in particular. A striking neon boney visage against a dark background if its doable. Without the scarf as well if possible O: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91640385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916404/91640385_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@UnderScum

I was thinking of this dragon in particular. A striking neon boney visage against a dark background if its doable. Without the scarf as well if possible O:
91640385_350.png
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend
Ohh you had to get me with a very unique Wildclaw, I love this and how he looks. I'll do it~ Look forward to a message tomorrow !
@Darkdragonfiend
Ohh you had to get me with a very unique Wildclaw, I love this and how he looks. I'll do it~ Look forward to a message tomorrow !
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5