Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | salty's sorta pixels [working]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Hello! May I be added to your pinglist please? :D
Hello! May I be added to your pinglist please? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@shrine here you go!! [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52292473789_3dbbe20474_o.png[/img]
@shrine

here you go!!

52292473789_3dbbe20474_o.png
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@bonivich @Mazurkas @Industry @creosote @forestfriend @crogge @Ambulocetus @Estellia @SpiritHare @aeons

five slots are now open!! it may take me a little longer to get to all of your pieces because school is starting back up for me but i'll get to them eventually!
@bonivich @Mazurkas @Industry @creosote @forestfriend @crogge @Ambulocetus @Estellia @SpiritHare @aeons

five slots are now open!! it may take me a little longer to get to all of your pieces because school is starting back up for me but i'll get to them eventually!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
widget/link/ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8996791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/89968/8996791_350.png[/img][/url] line art: multi colored apparel/accessories: her mask and tail tassel, please :> jiggle: no outline: no misc: she’s wearing a skin I made so let me know if it costs extra or not since it’s rather simple~ gems or treasure: 200 gems and then the rest in treasure, just let me know how much it’ll be~
widget/link/ref: 8996791_350.png

line art: multi colored

apparel/accessories: her mask and tail tassel, please :>

jiggle: no

outline: no

misc: she’s wearing a skin I made so let me know if it costs extra or not since it’s rather simple~

gems or treasure: 200 gems and then the rest in treasure, just let me know how much it’ll be~
widget/link/ref:
light-hewn ii

line art: multicolored

apparel/accessories: From the accent, please include the wings (as his actual wings, not a second pair), jewelry (just the ones on his head, neck, and maybe tail are fine), and silks. Maybe the orange eyeliner/markings if it fits? Everything can be simplified of course :D Aaand if it fits, the daisy flower crown? (just the flowers, leaves/green parts can be left out)

jiggle: yes - could I have a static version as well please?

outline: yes (... could I possibly also have a version without it too? nw if not, I'm just horribly indecisive hahaha, although I'm happy to pay extra for the trouble)

misc: Feel free to simply his genes, but leave the Sarcophagus/chevron markings on his head feathers if possible.

gems or treasure: Gems
widget/link/ref:
light-hewn ii

apparel/accessories: From the accent, please include the wings (as his actual wings, not a second pair), jewelry (just the ones on his head, neck, and maybe tail are fine), and silks. Maybe the orange eyeliner/markings if it fits? Everything can be simplified of course :D Aaand if it fits, the daisy flower crown? (just the flowers, leaves/green parts can be left out)

jiggle: yes - could I have a static version as well please?

outline: yes (... could I possibly also have a version without it too? nw if not, I'm just horribly indecisive hahaha, although I'm happy to pay extra for the trouble)

misc: Feel free to simply his genes, but leave the Sarcophagus/chevron markings on his head feathers if possible.

gems or treasure: Gems
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@SpiritHare

i really love her simplicity! i won't charge you for the skin because it's pretty much just the genes below, total would be 200g and then 425kT! you can send it by crossroads and ill accept once im done

@aeons

that is SUCH a gorgeous skin! the multiple versions shouldn't be an issue, its just a game of repositioning and hiding layers. would you like a static version with and without outline plus a jiggle version with and without outline (4 in total)? it'd be 700g! you can send it by crossroads and ill accept once im done

@SpiritHare

i really love her simplicity! i won't charge you for the skin because it's pretty much just the genes below, total would be 200g and then 425kT! you can send it by crossroads and ill accept once im done

@aeons

that is SUCH a gorgeous skin! the multiple versions shouldn't be an issue, its just a game of repositioning and hiding layers. would you like a static version with and without outline plus a jiggle version with and without outline (4 in total)? it'd be 700g! you can send it by crossroads and ill accept once im done

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Payment sent~ Looking forward to seeing the final art ^^ thanks in advance!
Payment sent~ Looking forward to seeing the final art ^^ thanks in advance!
I'd like another, please. Your work is fantastic. widget/link/ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72631640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/726317/72631640_350.png[/img][/url] line art: multicolored apparel/accessories: please leave in the bandages on the head, the crown, and the goggles. if the skin can be simplied as well, similar to what you have [url=https://imgur.com/67x5g72]done here.[/url] jiggle: no outline: no misc: could he be lying down with a haughty expression for this one, with his wings up, [url=https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52292473789_3dbbe20474_o.png]similar to the pixel you drew of his mate?[/url] gems or treasure: treasure
I'd like another, please. Your work is fantastic.

widget/link/ref:
72631640_350.png

apparel/accessories: please leave in the bandages on the head, the crown, and the goggles. if the skin can be simplied as well, similar to what you have done here.

jiggle: no

outline: no

misc: could he be lying down with a haughty expression for this one, with his wings up, similar to the pixel you drew of his mate?

gems or treasure: treasure
Is there a spot left? If so I'd love to claim it!
Is there a spot left? If so I'd love to claim it!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@shrine

thank you!! total would be 700kT, you can send it over by CR and ill accept later :]

@bonivich

slot is yours! one slot left
@shrine

thank you!! total would be 700kT, you can send it over by CR and ill accept later :]

@bonivich

slot is yours! one slot left

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40