Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rexxie’s Art Shop (USD/G/T)(ON HOLD)
1 2 3 4 5
Ahh Are there slots open at all <3? If not I'd love to go on the waitlist!
Ahh Are there slots open at all <3? If not I'd love to go on the waitlist!
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@onyxbat hello! Thank you for your interest in my shop! I can do couples. Are you wanting them side by side or interacting?

@Zith hello! Slots are open.I just finished my first batch so I’m wide open again!:D just fill out the form!
@onyxbat hello! Thank you for your interest in my shop! I can do couples. Are you wanting them side by side or interacting?

@Zith hello! Slots are open.I just finished my first batch so I’m wide open again!:D just fill out the form!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I was thinking of an interaction. And are you able to do backgrounds? If not I have a second idea in mind.
I was thinking of an interaction. And are you able to do backgrounds? If not I have a second idea in mind.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat sorry I’m not strong in character intereaction or backgrounds. I’m very strong in the portrait style, how were you wanting them to interact?
@onyxbat sorry I’m not strong in character intereaction or backgrounds. I’m very strong in the portrait style, how were you wanting them to interact?
Untitled_Artwork.png
Bump
Bump
Untitled_Artwork.png
It would be a more complex interaction do when i get back to desktop o can let you know my other idea.
It would be a more complex interaction do when i get back to desktop o can let you know my other idea.
And one more question; would you be able to draw an OC lifting weights? If so I'll fill out the form again with that character.

Username: Onyxbat
Dragon to be drawn: Hype
What Kind of Commish: Full Shaded
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]:Treasure
Dragon's personality: In bio
Facial Expressions: This
Gijinka needs to be designed?: N/A
Extra: She has a nose piercing. She also wears glasses and has bags under her eyes. I was hoping to get a background sort of like in this pic but with teal-blue ghosts.
And one more question; would you be able to draw an OC lifting weights? If so I'll fill out the form again with that character.

Username: Onyxbat
Dragon to be drawn: Hype
What Kind of Commish: Full Shaded
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]:Treasure
Dragon's personality: In bio
Facial Expressions: This
Gijinka needs to be designed?: N/A
Extra: She has a nose piercing. She also wears glasses and has bags under her eyes. I was hoping to get a background sort of like in this pic but with teal-blue ghosts.
Please let me know if anything needs to be changed or such!

Username:
Zith!
Dragon to be drawn:
Eloise
What Kind of Commish:
Shaded!
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]:
Treasure <3
Dragon's personality:
Incredibly shy, reserved and quiet, this tiny individual keeps to herself to the point of being called a loner. When talking she tends to bring her sleeve up to her mouth, muffling her speech and sometimes making it difficult to hear her. Decidely neutral in affairs, she'd much rather stick to the background and watch. Due to having lived alone for the majority of her time, she's quite lacking in social skills and doesn't always understand social cues.
Facial Expressions:
Something shy or sweet works for her^^
Gijinka needs to be designed?:
Please!
Extra:
Elven ears if possible thank you! I'm totally okay with horns being added if you think it works, especially in some way because of the apparel but can you give her a sort of Pixie/Fae vibe if that makes sense?
Please let me know if anything needs to be changed or such!

Username:
Zith!
Dragon to be drawn:
Eloise
What Kind of Commish:
Shaded!
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]:
Treasure <3
Dragon's personality:
Incredibly shy, reserved and quiet, this tiny individual keeps to herself to the point of being called a loner. When talking she tends to bring her sleeve up to her mouth, muffling her speech and sometimes making it difficult to hear her. Decidely neutral in affairs, she'd much rather stick to the background and watch. Due to having lived alone for the majority of her time, she's quite lacking in social skills and doesn't always understand social cues.
Facial Expressions:
Something shy or sweet works for her^^
Gijinka needs to be designed?:
Please!
Extra:
Elven ears if possible thank you! I'm totally okay with horns being added if you think it works, especially in some way because of the apparel but can you give her a sort of Pixie/Fae vibe if that makes sense?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@onyxbat sorry these are portrait style headshots. I could maybe if I opened full or half bodies tho!

@zith beautiful dragon! I would love to design a gijinka for her. Just send the payment via cr and I’ll get started!
@onyxbat sorry these are portrait style headshots. I could maybe if I opened full or half bodies tho!

@zith beautiful dragon! I would love to design a gijinka for her. Just send the payment via cr and I’ll get started!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I don't mind that, something like in those example photos would work for me. But instead of the bats in the example photo I'd want the little ghosties. If that still doesn't work feel free to ping me if you do open a new shop!
I don't mind that, something like in those example photos would work for me. But instead of the bats in the example photo I'd want the little ghosties. If that still doesn't work feel free to ping me if you do open a new shop!
1 2 3 4 5