Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rexxie’s Art Shop (USD/G/T)(ON HOLD)
1 2 3 4 5
Bump
Bump
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus
Username: Naitochan #91624
Dragon to be drawn: Ok he's an OC but technically he is a dragon. Outfit ref: X, drawn bust ref: X (linking this cuz I would like his antlers included, and to show he has pointed ears)
I do have a FR dragon representative of him if you want that for whatever reason, there is more art in his bio.
What Kind of Commish: fully shaded
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]: gems
Dragon's personality: charming villain
Facial Expressions: like a mischievous sly smile
Gijinka needs to be designed?: nah he got design already
Extra: I haven't made a fully drawn ref of him in this outfit with his antlers but here is his other ref with swatches in his everyday outfit: X
@Rexxasaurus
Username: Naitochan #91624
Dragon to be drawn: Ok he's an OC but technically he is a dragon. Outfit ref: X, drawn bust ref: X (linking this cuz I would like his antlers included, and to show he has pointed ears)
I do have a FR dragon representative of him if you want that for whatever reason, there is more art in his bio.
What Kind of Commish: fully shaded
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]: gems
Dragon's personality: charming villain
Facial Expressions: like a mischievous sly smile
Gijinka needs to be designed?: nah he got design already
Extra: I haven't made a fully drawn ref of him in this outfit with his antlers but here is his other ref with swatches in his everyday outfit: X
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Rexxasaurus [b]Username[/b]: Jaderannosaurus [b]OC to be drawn[/b]: Space [img]https://i.imgur.com/InU3p6i.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/uJCFtXI.png]Clearer facial ref here[/url] [b]What Kind of Commish[/b]: Full shading [b]Payment[/b]?: gems [b]OC's personality and backstory[/b]: He is a physical manifestation of the concept of space (as in 3-dimensional space, but also outer space). He's a spiritual "brother" to Time (another OC of mine). He loves teasing and playing with humanity and isn't as close to them as Time is. He can tear holes through dimensions with his nails, teeth and knife. He would never deliberately harm anyone badly, but giving them a good scare? Absolutely. [b]Facial Expressions[/b]: Something mischievous [b]Gijinka needs to be designed[/b]: N/A [b]Extra[/b]: I'd like the outfit on the right of the first image; the other ref is there just to clarify what his face looks like. His eyes sparkle, as does his hair. I'll set up the CR as soon as you confirm ^.^
@Rexxasaurus

Username: Jaderannosaurus

OC to be drawn: Space
InU3p6i.png
Clearer facial ref here
What Kind of Commish: Full shading

Payment?: gems

OC's personality and backstory: He is a physical manifestation of the concept of space (as in 3-dimensional space, but also outer space). He's a spiritual "brother" to Time (another OC of mine). He loves teasing and playing with humanity and isn't as close to them as Time is. He can tear holes through dimensions with his nails, teeth and knife. He would never deliberately harm anyone badly, but giving them a good scare? Absolutely.

Facial Expressions: Something mischievous

Gijinka needs to be designed: N/A

Extra: I'd like the outfit on the right of the first image; the other ref is there just to clarify what his face looks like. His eyes sparkle, as does his hair.

I'll set up the CR as soon as you confirm ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@naitochan confirmed! Please send payment and your comm will be done in a few days!

@Jaderannosaurus confirmed! Please send payment and your comm will be done in a few days! So just to clarify you want the outfit with the hood on?
@naitochan confirmed! Please send payment and your comm will be done in a few days!

@Jaderannosaurus confirmed! Please send payment and your comm will be done in a few days! So just to clarify you want the outfit with the hood on?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Rexxasaurus I would love to be put on the waiting list :)
@Rexxasaurus I would love to be put on the waiting list :)
thIF0cm.png
@Rexxasaurus

The outfit without the hood, please :)
@Rexxasaurus

The outfit without the hood, please :)
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@SoaringMoon of course I’ve added you!

@Jaderannosaurus Okay got it!
@SoaringMoon of course I’ve added you!

@Jaderannosaurus Okay got it!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@giantpandroid Hello! Your comm is done! Please let me know if you like it! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452417495807164417/1005670634610757702/Pericule.png[/img]
@giantpandroid
Hello! Your comm is done! Please let me know if you like it!

Pericule.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
I love how she looks! Thank you <3
I love how she looks! Thank you <3
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@Rexxasaurus

Username: Soaringmoon
OC to be drawn: Album here
What Kind of Commish: Full Shading
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]: Gems
OC's personality: Flirty and smug, he thinks hes better than everyone
Facial Expressions: Smiling but gently

Some things to note is that his pupils in his eyes are large and dilated and his eyes come off white/pale lavender. You can draw him with his white eyes or red eyes.
@Rexxasaurus

Username: Soaringmoon
OC to be drawn: Album here
What Kind of Commish: Full Shading
Payment?[Treasure, Gems, USD]: Gems
OC's personality: Flirty and smug, he thinks hes better than everyone
Facial Expressions: Smiling but gently

Some things to note is that his pupils in his eyes are large and dilated and his eyes come off white/pale lavender. You can draw him with his white eyes or red eyes.
thIF0cm.png
1 2 3 4 5