Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vrine's Pixel Emporium [full]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Iodine

Hey there, your slot has come up! Would you still like it? :)
If so, please fill out an order form! ♥ If you'd like to wait a bit longer, I can open up new slots first also.
@Iodine

Hey there, your slot has come up! Would you still like it? :)
If so, please fill out an order form! ♥ If you'd like to wait a bit longer, I can open up new slots first also.
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
@Ulises, @Chimerii, @Seles, @creosote, @Parad0xxy, @bonivich, @Jemondial, @peachs, @Eviscerate, @Pearlimose, @Snallygaster, @maliketh, @PersonPerson, @Debut, @Luunai, @saltmarsh, @Mudy, @Iodine, @Loone, @CoffeeCaat, @UZaaki9, @MangoTangoMagpie, @Riko, @Lump, @Oobilan, @Gato, @Sucrose, @Joule

Opening 3 slots, first come first serve! :)
Please post an order form with your slot claim!
@Ulises, @Chimerii, @Seles, @creosote, @Parad0xxy, @bonivich, @Jemondial, @peachs, @Eviscerate, @Pearlimose, @Snallygaster, @maliketh, @PersonPerson, @Debut, @Luunai, @saltmarsh, @Mudy, @Iodine, @Loone, @CoffeeCaat, @UZaaki9, @MangoTangoMagpie, @Riko, @Lump, @Oobilan, @Gato, @Sucrose, @Joule

Opening 3 slots, first come first serve! :)
Please post an order form with your slot claim!
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
Name: Lump
Character: Arcade - https://toyhou.se/18225345.arcade
Art Type: Portrait
Payment Type: Treasure
Request: N/A. The art in her gallery captures her vibe pretty well so you can go off that too :)
Name: Lump
Character: Arcade - https://toyhou.se/18225345.arcade
Art Type: Portrait
Payment Type: Treasure
Request: N/A. The art in her gallery captures her vibe pretty well so you can go off that too :)
lil-shark.png art . skins . lf umas

i like colors
and shapes

ave rosier
oops, sorry, redacting my claim spot hehe

please ping me if you open for human comms! :)
oops, sorry, redacting my claim spot hehe

please ping me if you open for human comms! :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Name: Parad0xxy
Character: Vi
Art Type: Large Sprite
Payment Type: Gems
Request: Would like it to fit within a 330x100 space so it'll fit in my signature! c: For pose, I'd like her in a laying pose on a gray slab as if she were a lion statue, either head up like that or head down resting on her paws. For the animation I'll leave it up to you, maybe a small tail flick or ear flick or blink if she's drawn awake, or a simple breathing animation if you draw her sleeping?
Or, for an alternative idea, something more like this? Though I think I'd prefer a neutral expression ^^ She could be resting her paw on a hextech crystal like this one, and the animation could be the glow and shimmer of the crystal (simplified of course!).
Either idea would be lovely, I have no preference! :D Whatever sounds more fun for you to draw!
No apparel needed, unless somehow the ear and nose rings shown in much of her art wouldn't be too small to add, though I suspect they will be haha :P
Please feel free to draw her as lion-like or cat-like as possible as I adore your feline style!! She could be a cat with wings and horns for all I care haha ^^
Name: Parad0xxy
Character: Vi
Art Type: Large Sprite
Payment Type: Gems
Request: Would like it to fit within a 330x100 space so it'll fit in my signature! c: For pose, I'd like her in a laying pose on a gray slab as if she were a lion statue, either head up like that or head down resting on her paws. For the animation I'll leave it up to you, maybe a small tail flick or ear flick or blink if she's drawn awake, or a simple breathing animation if you draw her sleeping?
Or, for an alternative idea, something more like this? Though I think I'd prefer a neutral expression ^^ She could be resting her paw on a hextech crystal like this one, and the animation could be the glow and shimmer of the crystal (simplified of course!).
Either idea would be lovely, I have no preference! :D Whatever sounds more fun for you to draw!
No apparel needed, unless somehow the ear and nose rings shown in much of her art wouldn't be too small to add, though I suspect they will be haha :P
Please feel free to draw her as lion-like or cat-like as possible as I adore your feline style!! She could be a cat with wings and horns for all I care haha ^^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
Name: Sucrose
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64898594
Art Type: Large sprite (complex)
Payment Type: gems
Request: up to you! regal/elegant poses preferred. c:
If possible, could you replace her generic FR wings with the wings in her accent?
No need to include the candles and smaller/detailed apparel items.
Name: Sucrose
Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64898594
Art Type: Large sprite (complex)
Payment Type: gems
Request: up to you! regal/elegant poses preferred. c:
If possible, could you replace her generic FR wings with the wings in her accent?
No need to include the candles and smaller/detailed apparel items.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Lump
@Parad0xxy
@Sucrose

Thank you all, orders added to the list! As your slot comes up I'll ping you for confirmation :)

@Lump
Your slot is ready! Please send payment and I will get started :) A WIP of your order will be posted here within the next week.
@Lump
@Parad0xxy
@Sucrose

Thank you all, orders added to the list! As your slot comes up I'll ping you for confirmation :)

@Lump
Your slot is ready! Please send payment and I will get started :) A WIP of your order will be posted here within the next week.
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
[center]@Lump [img]https://i.ibb.co/8YMphQ1/Arcade.gif[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/3hpXMKc/Arcade1.gif[/img][/center] Arcade is complete, I hope you like her! :) ♥
@Lump
Arcade.gif
Arcade1.gif

Arcade is complete, I hope you like her! :) ♥
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
@Parad0xxy

Your slot is ready! Please send through payment and I will get started :)
Thank you for the compliments and thorough request, its much appreciated!! ♥
@Parad0xxy

Your slot is ready! Please send through payment and I will get started :)
Thank you for the compliments and thorough request, its much appreciated!! ♥
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
Ooh! Could I be added to the pinglist?
Ooh! Could I be added to the pinglist?
she/her
hoard sale
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13