Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stag's art shop [ closed! ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@swimmergirl0903" date="2022-08-22 13:40:52" ] Can I claim a doodle slot? I’ll edit this on my laptop in a minute EDIT user: swimmergirl0903 character's name: Apothecary character reference(s): with mask and without mask type: doodle! (include add-ons here!) total payment: I believe its 100kt? additional references (optional): other: He is a gijinka of this guy (design not by me) and he is an evil chemist! He can be doing anything sciency really pose wise, whatever you want! You can draw him with or without his mask [/quote] yep, 100kt! i can't wait to start working on this guy, i'm a huge fan of fantasy science. might even get a littly silly with the science-y aspect
@swimmergirl0903 wrote on 2022-08-22 13:40:52:
Can I claim a doodle slot? I’ll edit this on my laptop in a minute

EDIT
user: swimmergirl0903
character's name: Apothecary
character reference(s): with mask and without mask
type: doodle! (include add-ons here!)
total payment: I believe its 100kt?
additional references (optional):
other: He is a gijinka of this guy (design not by me) and he is an evil chemist! He can be doing anything sciency really pose wise, whatever you want! You can draw him with or without his mask
yep, 100kt! i can't wait to start working on this guy, i'm a huge fan of fantasy science. might even get a littly silly with the science-y aspect
GoVqS9e.pngz6QqwoI.png9ImEbE6.pngRwYjxAH.pngfB9LVL3.pngszEsbQ6.pngFRbWiYH.png
8Guy5ew.png
stag/sunny 0weZF6S.png they/them
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
art fight | art shop | website
credits: x | x | x
@polychrome
user: Jemondial
character's name: Akku
character reference(s): Here!
type: (include add-ons here!) Fullbody
total payment: 600g
additional references (optional): I'm going to whip up a quick sketch for her face reference! so hold on just a moment :>
other:
she has a bit about her in her bio! pose an expression is up to you :>
though I would like to have one of her face-plates lifted up edit: do whatever you want !! (I'll provide better ref in a sec)

tysm!!

edit: extra ref has been uploaded! (the last image in her toyhouse), feel free to draw whatever face you would like :>
@polychrome
additional references (optional): I'm going to whip up a quick sketch for her face reference! so hold on just a moment :>
other:
though I would like to have one of her face-plates lifted up edit: do whatever you want !! (I'll provide better ref in a sec)

tysm!!

edit: extra ref has been uploaded! (the last image in her toyhouse), feel free to draw whatever face you would like :>
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
[quote name="@Jemondial" date="2022-08-22 13:58:06" ] @polychrome user: Jemondial character's name: Akku character reference(s): Here! type: (include add-ons here!) Fullbody total payment: 600g additional references (optional): I'm going to whip up a quick sketch for her face reference! so hold on just a moment :> other: she has a bit about her in her bio! pose an expression is up to you :> though I would like to have one of her face-plates lifted up edit: do whatever you want !! (I'll provide better ref in a sec) tysm!! edit: extra ref has been uploaded! (the last image in her toyhouse), feel free to draw whatever face you would like :> [/quote] aa terribly sorry for the late response! i can work with that- and thank you for making a reference on such short notice! ;_;
@Jemondial wrote on 2022-08-22 13:58:06:
@polychrome
other:

tysm!!

aa terribly sorry for the late response! i can work with that- and thank you for making a reference on such short notice! ;_;
8Guy5ew.png
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
@polychrome
add me to the pinglist please!! unfortunately my funds are locked at the moment, but maybe around christmas i'd be very interested in purchasing something!
@polychrome
add me to the pinglist please!! unfortunately my funds are locked at the moment, but maybe around christmas i'd be very interested in purchasing something!
Valentine-Sig.png
If you still have a bust or half body slot I'd love to have it!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
[quote name="@Kailumi" date="2022-08-22 15:00:00" ] @polychrome add me to the pinglist please!! unfortunately my funds are locked at the moment, but maybe around christmas i'd be very interested in purchasing something! [/quote] you've been added! (n_n)=b (very sorry about the accidental ping on the tracker!) [quote name="@OnyxBat" date="2022-08-22 15:23:28" ] If you still have a bust or half body slot I'd love to have it! [/quote] sorry, there's only one slot left and it's for a fullbody !
@Kailumi wrote on 2022-08-22 15:00:00:
@polychrome
you've been added! (n_n)=b (very sorry about the accidental ping on the tracker!)
@OnyxBat wrote on 2022-08-22 15:23:28:
sorry, there's only one slot left and it's for a fullbody !
8Guy5ew.png
4sqjku3.png
FObX7rS.pngJvUa9ma.png
Hello!

user: ARandomKorean
character's name: Setouchi
character reference(s): https://toyhou.se/11694869.princess-setouchi/17215412.human/gallery
type: Fullbody
total payment: 400kt and 200g (600g/kt total)
additional references (optional): n/a
other: Please use the outfit in the first image, her eye color is visible in the second image. She's a princess so any expression/pose that's kind of regal would be cool! Thank you ^^
Hello!

user: ARandomKorean
character's name: Setouchi
character reference(s): https://toyhou.se/11694869.princess-setouchi/17215412.human/gallery
type: Fullbody
total payment: 400kt and 200g (600g/kt total)
additional references (optional): n/a
other: Please use the outfit in the first image, her eye color is visible in the second image. She's a princess so any expression/pose that's kind of regal would be cool! Thank you ^^
@polychrome — could I be pinged the next time you open shop again?
@polychrome — could I be pinged the next time you open shop again?
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@polychrome i'd like to be added to the pinglist for doodles please!
@polychrome i'd like to be added to the pinglist for doodles please!
reshiram-pokemon-reshiram.gif
Please add me to your slots pinglist!! c:
Please add me to your slots pinglist!! c:
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8