Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ~ G/AUD ] Beastie Art Shack
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
meep moop
meep moop
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
mrp
mrp
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse oooh your art is really cool! Payment/Amount: would you be comfortable with AUD already? if you have a kofi or paypal i'd definitely be happy to pay that way! otherwise, i can do 1000g c: Dragon/Oc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30393855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/303939/30393855_350.png[/img][/url] Added description if necessary: (personality, lore, extras, etc.) I'd really love something that captured Ingot's more wild/ferocious side! She's my clan's hunter who hunts game to bring for the clan's butcher (though she loves raw meat and keeps a fair share for herself too). I have my own art of her design [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/732ad5c27b71d2d554fb65e41f8d4df1/895404ac0809dba0-dc/s2048x3072/78aadcefdad90d0e20fbda1384141cf9629a73b1.jpg]here[/url] and [url=https://64.media.tumblr.com/3655e58f8ccb8aec761b7017ca0161a8/tumblr_pw3vynqn261xlkeo3o1_1280.png]here[/url] - she's a very bulky mirror, fat and muscular. Despite her bulk, she's fast and light on her feet, stalking her prey from the shadows (perhaps with aid from her shadow flight heritage. She's very proud of her roots!) She's also known for having very sharp claws. She's in her early-mid 40s but has no plans to let her age slow her down any time soon haha. i hope this is good! thanks ^^
@QuetzalMuse
oooh your art is really cool!

Payment/Amount: would you be comfortable with AUD already? if you have a kofi or paypal i'd definitely be happy to pay that way!
otherwise, i can do 1000g c:
Dragon/Oc: 30393855_350.png
Added description if necessary: (personality, lore, extras, etc.)
I'd really love something that captured Ingot's more wild/ferocious side! She's my clan's hunter who hunts game to bring for the clan's butcher (though she loves raw meat and keeps a fair share for herself too).
I have my own art of her design here and here - she's a very bulky mirror, fat and muscular. Despite her bulk, she's fast and light on her feet, stalking her prey from the shadows (perhaps with aid from her shadow flight heritage. She's very proud of her roots!) She's also known for having very sharp claws.
She's in her early-mid 40s but has no plans to let her age slow her down any time soon haha.

i hope this is good! thanks ^^
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment

Oooh!! She’s absolutely ADORABLE! I just love those little artworks you’ve got of her and those other lovely mirrors!! I’d love to hold them all in my hands like the scrunkly things they are…
This lovely lady out here seeking violence and tasty snacks >:D The description is perfect! I can work with it wonderfully.

And?? Thats so kind of you?? I mean I can try and figure out how it works in a bit (Ngl I did wake up at 5am just now for some reason) and let you know then! But thank you so much!

Edit: I think I get how PayPal works, just hand over my email and you send it through- I assume.
Would 10 or 15 AUD be ok? Either or is fine I don’t mind (gonna do you a nice big old piece of your gal :]).
@pheelthemoment

Oooh!! She’s absolutely ADORABLE! I just love those little artworks you’ve got of her and those other lovely mirrors!! I’d love to hold them all in my hands like the scrunkly things they are…
This lovely lady out here seeking violence and tasty snacks >:D The description is perfect! I can work with it wonderfully.

And?? Thats so kind of you?? I mean I can try and figure out how it works in a bit (Ngl I did wake up at 5am just now for some reason) and let you know then! But thank you so much!

Edit: I think I get how PayPal works, just hand over my email and you send it through- I assume.
Would 10 or 15 AUD be ok? Either or is fine I don’t mind (gonna do you a nice big old piece of your gal :]).
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse
aaa thank you :D mirrors are definitely one of my most favorite breeds to design haha

and np, sounds good!! 15 AUD works fine :D
@QuetzalMuse
aaa thank you :D mirrors are definitely one of my most favorite breeds to design haha

and np, sounds good!! 15 AUD works fine :D
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment

Bad timing on my part oop- I edited the old message but you swooped in and sent the next right as I did!! I’m but a poor little meow meow agshdjjdnf

“Ithink I get how PayPal works, just hand over my email and you send it through- I assume.
Would 10 or 15 AUD be ok? Either or is fine I don’t mind (gonna do you a nice big old piece of your gal :]).“
^ what I sent before I was a fool </3
@pheelthemoment

Bad timing on my part oop- I edited the old message but you swooped in and sent the next right as I did!! I’m but a poor little meow meow agshdjjdnf

“Ithink I get how PayPal works, just hand over my email and you send it through- I assume.
Would 10 or 15 AUD be ok? Either or is fine I don’t mind (gonna do you a nice big old piece of your gal :]).“
^ what I sent before I was a fool </3
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Im. IGNORE ME IM STILL A FOOL SKDJDJSJF THE TIMING-
Im. IGNORE ME IM STILL A FOOL SKDJDJSJF THE TIMING-
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
ahahah no worries fgsdf that was incredible timing haha. i edited mine as fast as i could when i saw you edited yours but not fast enough fdsgf
ahahah no worries fgsdf that was incredible timing haha. i edited mine as fast as i could when i saw you edited yours but not fast enough fdsgf
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment

I’m SO sorry, so many pings- I wasn’t expecting you to be on the thread when I edited and sent the message FAHSBF Jumpscared by the buyer moment.
That’s so kind of you though, thank you so so much!! I’ll send you my email in pms and you can either send the money now, or I can get the art done and you can send it before I hand it over. Up to you! I’m good with either option.
@pheelthemoment

I’m SO sorry, so many pings- I wasn’t expecting you to be on the thread when I edited and sent the message FAHSBF Jumpscared by the buyer moment.
That’s so kind of you though, thank you so so much!! I’ll send you my email in pms and you can either send the money now, or I can get the art done and you can send it before I hand it over. Up to you! I’m good with either option.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Updating y'all! Sorry about taking so long, the last week was pretty busy with my birthday and a ton of family coming up to stay, now with dad leaving overseas too.

@Vhiskar

Yours is gonna be started today! Should be here soon :]

@Pheelthemoment

Will be comin' along soon after I finish the other one.
Updating y'all! Sorry about taking so long, the last week was pretty busy with my birthday and a ton of family coming up to stay, now with dad leaving overseas too.

@Vhiskar

Yours is gonna be started today! Should be here soon :]

@Pheelthemoment

Will be comin' along soon after I finish the other one.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27