Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | boba tea shop; REVAMPING
Yeah, three sections would be great! And awesome!
Yeah, three sections would be great! And awesome!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat awesome! i’ll get started as soon as i can!
@OnyxBat awesome! i’ll get started as soon as i can!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
disabled ; neurodivergent
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

So for Lil she has two outfits, her runway look and her street wear. You can pick whichever you like more.

Her street wear hairstyle and color, shirt, pants (but it would be more of a highlighter yellow in color), and shoes. She has a belly button piercing and a butterfly tattoo. She has a nose piercing and star shaped shoulder piercings. Her bra strap (soft pink in color) is visible and she has rainbow beads on the strap of her shirt. Freckles on her cheeks and ears.

And her runway look; The top of her dress looks like this with green fuzz instead of white. The bottom of it is like this but gold. She has one gold leaf earring and one brown feather earring and a twain necklace with a daisy and a green leaf. Her hairstyle and color. And here are the shoes but they probably won't be in the pic. She still has the piercings and freckles.
So for Lil she has two outfits, her runway look and her street wear. You can pick whichever you like more.

Her street wear hairstyle and color, shirt, pants (but it would be more of a highlighter yellow in color), and shoes. She has a belly button piercing and a butterfly tattoo. She has a nose piercing and star shaped shoulder piercings. Her bra strap (soft pink in color) is visible and she has rainbow beads on the strap of her shirt. Freckles on her cheeks and ears.

And her runway look; The top of her dress looks like this with green fuzz instead of white. The bottom of it is like this but gold. She has one gold leaf earring and one brown feather earring and a twain necklace with a daisy and a green leaf. Her hairstyle and color. And here are the shoes but they probably won't be in the pic. She still has the piercings and freckles.
@OnyxBat ooh, i really like her street wear! i’d definitely be willing to draw her in that!
@OnyxBat ooh, i really like her street wear! i’d definitely be willing to draw her in that!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

@OnyxBat oh! what color is Lil’s skin?
@OnyxBat oh! what color is Lil’s skin?
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

She has a more bronze complexion. So like this or this.
She has a more bronze complexion. So like this or this.
@OnyxBat awesome, thanks!
@OnyxBat awesome, thanks!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

bump! working on some right now, but i. need gems. sobs
bump! working on some right now, but i. need gems. sobs
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

@OnyxBat hey, do you mind if i play around with my style a bit while i work on these? i’m honestly not very happy with how it looks right now, and I’ve only really made progress on one so far. it’d probably look something like this, but a bust :) it’s okay if not, too! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807650118400606261/1009550103763234847/IMG_7534.png[/img]
@OnyxBat hey, do you mind if i play around with my style a bit while i work on these? i’m honestly not very happy with how it looks right now, and I’ve only really made progress on one so far. it’d probably look something like this, but a bust :) it’s okay if not, too!

IMG_7534.png
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

For Haimati I would prefer the old style (I liked how the freckles were done and thought that it would work super well with Haimati's glittery skin) if that's alright with you. But for the other two I wouldn't mind getting something like the above, it's also a really cute style.

But I'm not super picky; if you think that the Haimati one would look better with the new style that's cool too.
For Haimati I would prefer the old style (I liked how the freckles were done and thought that it would work super well with Haimati's glittery skin) if that's alright with you. But for the other two I wouldn't mind getting something like the above, it's also a really cute style.

But I'm not super picky; if you think that the Haimati one would look better with the new style that's cool too.