Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | boba tea shop; REVAMPING
@Elidibus alrighty, it’s finished!! i hope i matched what you were looking for well, and it was a pleasure working with you!! :D thank you for being patient! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/883600190139957269/989808154495811614/IMG_6640.png[/img]
@Elidibus alrighty, it’s finished!! i hope i matched what you were looking for well, and it was a pleasure working with you!! :D thank you for being patient!

IMG_6640.png
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
disabled ; neurodivergent
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

@bobasukit oooh wow he looks amazing !!! i absolutely love it <3 its perfect! he looks so majestic i cant get over it

where would you like me to credit if i upload on toyhouse? :o
@bobasukit oooh wow he looks amazing !!! i absolutely love it <3 its perfect! he looks so majestic i cant get over it

where would you like me to credit if i upload on toyhouse? :o
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
@Elidibus i’m so glad, and thank you so much for the tip!!! my toyhouse is coffeepuppiepaws :Dc
@Elidibus i’m so glad, and thank you so much for the tip!!! my toyhouse is coffeepuppiepaws :Dc
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

bump! reopening these, essentially, now that I’ll have more time!!
bump! reopening these, essentially, now that I’ll have more time!!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

bump!
bump!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

bump! added a new type of commission!
bump! added a new type of commission!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

Omg your art is adorable!! If you're okay with mixed payment (I don't have enough to pay in one currency), I'd love a drawing of Nimbostratus in a potion bottle (you can simplify the apparel but I'd like at least the helmet included)! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79497765][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770382605212057640/999562642127593532/unknown.png[/img]
Omg your art is adorable!! If you're okay with mixed payment (I don't have enough to pay in one currency), I'd love a drawing of Nimbostratus in a potion bottle (you can simplify the apparel but I'd like at least the helmet included)!
unknown.png
yI8DMou.pngbYt72YT.png XmHV7tO.png0Xn69jt.png art.png aromcatcher.png
@MythicalBat ACK i’m so so soooo sorry for the super late reply, but if you’re still interested, I can do that!!
@MythicalBat ACK i’m so so soooo sorry for the super late reply, but if you’re still interested, I can do that!!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

@bobasukit no worries! that might be my fault because I just noticed I didn't ping but I am still interested! :]
@bobasukit no worries! that might be my fault because I just noticed I didn't ping but I am still interested! :]
yI8DMou.pngbYt72YT.png XmHV7tO.png0Xn69jt.png art.png aromcatcher.png
@MythicalBat no, don’t worry at all!! would you rather pay before or after i finish? either way is fine!
@MythicalBat no, don’t worry at all!! would you rather pay before or after i finish? either way is fine!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse