Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | boba tea shop; REVAMPING
1 2 3 4 5 6
@OnyxBat yes, actually! here are some of my examples! ^^ i can only do busts at this time, though! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855553724763734076/1005836609045938196/IMG_7319.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855553724763734076/1005836609595387914/IMG_7320.png[/img]
@OnyxBat yes, actually! here are some of my examples! ^^ i can only do busts at this time, though!

IMG_7319.png
IMG_7320.png
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
disabled ; neurodivergent
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

That's alright! I'd be interested in a slot or two. How many can I get at once?
That's alright! I'd be interested in a slot or two. How many can I get at once?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat you could get up to three slots at once!
@OnyxBat you could get up to three slots at once!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

Okay cool! I'd love to get one or two and I'll get back to you when I decide which OC's I'd like to have drawn!
Okay cool! I'd love to get one or two and I'll get back to you when I decide which OC's I'd like to have drawn!
@OnyxBat that sounds great!! ^^
@OnyxBat that sounds great!! ^^
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

added humanoid busts as an actual option!
added humanoid busts as an actual option!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

I was thinking of getting 3 pieces So the OC's I had in mind are;

Horen

Haimati or Hype

And (if you are able to work with uncolored refs; Liliana or plantgore of this gal.

Just let me know which ones you'd be interested in and I can give more details! Horen I want for sure.
I was thinking of getting 3 pieces So the OC's I had in mind are;

Horen

Haimati or Hype

And (if you are able to work with uncolored refs; Liliana or plantgore of this gal.

Just let me know which ones you'd be interested in and I can give more details! Horen I want for sure.
@OnyxBat i’d super love to work with Horen, Haimati and Lilliana! they’re all such cool characters! feel free to give as much detail as you’d like, as well!
@OnyxBat i’d super love to work with Horen, Haimati and Lilliana! they’re all such cool characters! feel free to give as much detail as you’d like, as well!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

Awesome!

For Haimati would you be able to do something like this? With her main look, her alt look, and her third alt look?

Horen with expression B1 here. She has these hair cuffs that can be seen here. She also has a mouth piece that can be seen here. I'd love to get her with wax on her shoulders like this but the candles would be lit. She can also have an expression with her tongue out.

For Lil I'll drop the ref pics as soon as I finish up with fairgrounds.
Awesome!

For Haimati would you be able to do something like this? With her main look, her alt look, and her third alt look?

Horen with expression B1 here. She has these hair cuffs that can be seen here. She also has a mouth piece that can be seen here. I'd love to get her with wax on her shoulders like this but the candles would be lit. She can also have an expression with her tongue out.

For Lil I'll drop the ref pics as soon as I finish up with fairgrounds.
@OnyxBat for Haimati, i would be able to do that! would you like it split up into three sections, then, instead of just two?

Horen’s i can do, as well! and no rush at all!
@OnyxBat for Haimati, i would be able to do that! would you like it split up into three sections, then, instead of just two?

Horen’s i can do, as well! and no rush at all!
6bJPt0y.png
it/any
14yrs ; FR + 3
please don’t dm me!

TJdobYa.png
your lips, my lips
apocalypse

1 2 3 4 5 6