Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD]Yuku's Art Shop (Chibi)
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=wildclaw size=1]
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
[emoji=plant size=1]
[emoji=regeneration size=1]
@yukublack Amazing!! (sorry for the delay) Here's my order - Order Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74649957][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746500/74649957_350.png[/img][/url] Performance: A similar pose to the og FR one would be fine, or feel free to get creative with it and use a different pose you prefer. Background: preferably a simple blend gradient like the examples, but one which is more bland/white/grey or similar palette to dragon? White Frame: no Other Note: I am aware he is complex with full outfit - I would be fine with ignoring the detailed parts of it, but it would be nice if (a simplified) Kelpie Mane and the Hat could be included.
@yukublack

Amazing!! (sorry for the delay)

Here's my order -

Order Character: 74649957_350.png
Performance: A similar pose to the og FR one would be fine, or feel free to get creative with it and use a different pose you prefer.
Background: preferably a simple blend gradient like the examples, but one which is more bland/white/grey or similar palette to dragon?
White Frame: no
Other Note: I am aware he is complex with full outfit - I would be fine with ignoring the detailed parts of it, but it would be nice if (a simplified) Kelpie Mane and the Hat could be included.
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae
yes It would be simplified absolutely :D
& I'll do my best!
It cost $15 & please pay first
I'll finish it in 3~5 days
Thank you for order!
@Lucanidae
yes It would be simplified absolutely :D
& I'll do my best!
It cost $15 & please pay first
I'll finish it in 3~5 days
Thank you for order!
@yukublack I sent $15 by Paypal at the same time as sending the order - I hope you have received it? I put in the Note section "Lucanidae !!" - and my name IRL is James. I'm so excited for this! Thank you again [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
@yukublack

I sent $15 by Paypal at the same time as sending the order - I hope you have received it? I put in the Note section "Lucanidae !!" - and my name IRL is James. I'm so excited for this!

Thank you again
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae I already received
thank you again :D
@Lucanidae I already received
thank you again :D
@Lucanidae I finished! Hope you would like it<3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1054384572181266503/1054384751596797952/5b32e6517e243921.png [/img]
@Lucanidae
I finished! Hope you would like it<3
5b32e6517e243921.png
@yukublack I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!!! Thank you again! I'm so glad I commissioned you! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
@yukublack

I LOVE IT! SO MUCH!!!

Thank you again! I'm so glad I commissioned you!
rkC7fxE.png
@Lucanidae that's great! Thank you again[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Lucanidae that's great! Thank you again
1 2 3 4 5