Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinka/Humanoid Sketches OPEN
1 2 3
Hey, I'm Kell, and I have been inactive on FR for *checks watch* two years. And in the brief time I've been back I've spent a lot of fake money. So I need more fake money. So I'm offering goods and services in exchange for treasure, gems, or other goods and services. [b]What I'm Offering[/b] I like character design, so send over your dragons to be gijinka-fied. I am going to be doing 80% headshot sketches with maybe a little ink and color if I think it needs spice. I [i]might[/i] draw a bust if I am very inspired. Paying me more money does not make me more likely to draw you a bust, it is fully gonna be a motivation-based thing. [b]What You Pay[/b] Pay what you want! I will accept treasure, gems, festival apparel and familiars from 2020-present, and night of the nocturne apparel. I am also on the lookout for the tea/gardening/harvest outfits, so while those aren't my primary interest they wouldn't hurt!! [url= "https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32485888"]here[/url] is a link to my wishlist if you want some more specifics. If for some ungodly reason you want to pay me real-life, actual money, PM me for my real commission sheet or check it out on instagram @/jekellnhyde . These sketches are not worth US dollars, I will make you something a little more planned. Art trades also accepted- again, if you want to trade, PM me and we'll work something out past the bounds of this post. [b]What You Get[/b] Like I said, my art Instagram is @/jekellnhyde if you want to see some of my more finished work, but here's the style of work I'm offering for this post. I will take the time to adjust the lighting on paid pieces unless you find the dull yellow bulbs of my bedroom charming for some reason. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mYMozg0.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RkL8rOv.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J4Tb6p4.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0p0xrac.jpg[/img] --- Anyways, that's all I have for this; feel free to ping me if you're interested! No slots for now, just first-in-first-out unless this blows up. Hope to draw some dergs for you!
Hey, I'm Kell, and I have been inactive on FR for *checks watch* two years. And in the brief time I've been back I've spent a lot of fake money. So I need more fake money. So I'm offering goods and services in exchange for treasure, gems, or other goods and services.

What I'm Offering
I like character design, so send over your dragons to be gijinka-fied. I am going to be doing 80% headshot sketches with maybe a little ink and color if I think it needs spice. I might draw a bust if I am very inspired. Paying me more money does not make me more likely to draw you a bust, it is fully gonna be a motivation-based thing.

What You Pay
Pay what you want! I will accept treasure, gems, festival apparel and familiars from 2020-present, and night of the nocturne apparel. I am also on the lookout for the tea/gardening/harvest outfits, so while those aren't my primary interest they wouldn't hurt!!
here is a link to my wishlist if you want some more specifics.
If for some ungodly reason you want to pay me real-life, actual money, PM me for my real commission sheet or check it out on instagram @/jekellnhyde . These sketches are not worth US dollars, I will make you something a little more planned.
Art trades also accepted- again, if you want to trade, PM me and we'll work something out past the bounds of this post.

What You Get
Like I said, my art Instagram is @/jekellnhyde if you want to see some of my more finished work, but here's the style of work I'm offering for this post. I will take the time to adjust the lighting on paid pieces unless you find the dull yellow bulbs of my bedroom charming for some reason.
mYMozg0.jpg

RkL8rOv.jpg

J4Tb6p4.jpg

0p0xrac.jpg

---
Anyways, that's all I have for this; feel free to ping me if you're interested! No slots for now, just first-in-first-out unless this blows up. Hope to draw some dergs for you!
Zq0unQm.png
beep beep bump!
beep beep bump!
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Hi I can’t really offer much other then the 2022 wavecrest items (familiar and the apparel item)! I could also offer one of the current fest chest [item=one with the forest chest] which looks like [item=Accent: one with the forest] and a diamond gene for abbs if your interested in it! Looking to get in exchange for any of my dragons in both my lair and hibernal den (just the ones that are named at least!)
@WelcomeToKell Hi I can’t really offer much other then the 2022 wavecrest items (familiar and the apparel item)!

I could also offer one of the current fest chest One with the Forest Chest which looks like Accent: One with the Forest and a diamond gene for abbs if your interested in it!

Looking to get in exchange for any of my dragons in both my lair and hibernal den (just the ones that are named at least!)

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Wishlist (more in detail)
Lore dragons
jRbsJyk.png vinuxe_terrance.png vinuxe_mel.png w73ogmN.png
@CherishUrSelf wowow your dragons are gorgeous! I would love to do something for Ursula, Ryker, and/or Minka! I would love the one with the forest chest and either of the wavecrest items. I am willing to draw one, two, or three of the dragons I named- up to you to decide what you think is fair price <3 (also dw about like, not paying me enough- I will not feel lowballed for any combo of the items you've offered for any number of dragons I draw!!)
@CherishUrSelf wowow your dragons are gorgeous! I would love to do something for Ursula, Ryker, and/or Minka! I would love the one with the forest chest and either of the wavecrest items. I am willing to draw one, two, or three of the dragons I named- up to you to decide what you think is fair price <3 (also dw about like, not paying me enough- I will not feel lowballed for any combo of the items you've offered for any number of dragons I draw!!)
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell
Thank you so much! I try my best to dress them up (and if I struggle I tend to ask for help aknskam)

Though I feel like I’m lowballing with how good your art is. ^^’
But you can totally do all of them! I would love more art with them- considering how much of my earlier dragons got more art-.

Also heads up, Ryker is suppose to be male! (Idm if you make him feminine though)!

Edit: Forgot to ask would you like payment upfront or afterwards?
@WelcomeToKell
Thank you so much! I try my best to dress them up (and if I struggle I tend to ask for help aknskam)

Though I feel like I’m lowballing with how good your art is. ^^’
But you can totally do all of them! I would love more art with them- considering how much of my earlier dragons got more art-.

Also heads up, Ryker is suppose to be male! (Idm if you make him feminine though)!

Edit: Forgot to ask would you like payment upfront or afterwards?

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Lore dragons
@CherishUrSelf I will ping you when I'm done with the art and ask for payment, then send over the art! Does that sound good?
@CherishUrSelf I will ping you when I'm done with the art and ask for payment, then send over the art! Does that sound good?
Zq0unQm.png
@WelcomeToKell Yep sounds good to me! Can’t wait ^^
@WelcomeToKell Yep sounds good to me! Can’t wait ^^

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Lore dragons
@CherishUrSelf I'm about to go to sleep so it'll be a hot minute until I'm back, but I've got the sketches finished! Feel free to send over payment and then I'll get the drawings to you ^.^
@CherishUrSelf I'm about to go to sleep so it'll be a hot minute until I'm back, but I've got the sketches finished! Feel free to send over payment and then I'll get the drawings to you ^.^
Zq0unQm.png
Sent!
Sent!

Hibernal tasks
Dragon projects
Obtained badges
Lore dragons
@CherishUrSelf here are your drawings!! Let me know if you want anything changed- I had a fun time designing them! in order: Ursula, Ryker, Minka [img]https://i.imgur.com/QyqLIIt.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nHPZz4L.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pO6gkIu.jpg[/img]
@CherishUrSelf here are your drawings!! Let me know if you want anything changed- I had a fun time designing them! in order: Ursula, Ryker, Minka
QyqLIIt.jpg
nHPZz4L.jpg
pO6gkIu.jpg
Zq0unQm.png
1 2 3