Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cheapy Chibi-style Commissions (<50kt/g)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm so sorry, but your commissions will be delayed a few days because I'm currently experiencing some wrist pains, so I'm trying to let it rest.
@Dreamily
@Mediaeumbra
I'm so sorry, but your commissions will be delayed a few days because I'm currently experiencing some wrist pains, so I'm trying to let it rest.
@Dreamily
@Mediaeumbra
Check out my Final Project

Hibernal Den Item
Farming Guide
[quote name="FrigidSong" date="2022-05-19 17:07:09" ] I'm so sorry, but your commissions will be delayed a few days because I'm currently experiencing some wrist pains, so I'm trying to let it rest. @Dreamily @Mediaeumbra [/quote] thats totally fine, i understand physical issues too well </3 take your time ! :3 i have been put out of doing art due to severe stomach issues so i know how it is lol
FrigidSong wrote on 2022-05-19 17:07:09:
@Dreamily
@Mediaeumbra
thats totally fine, i understand physical issues too well </3 take your time ! :3 i have been put out of doing art due to severe stomach issues so i know how it is lol
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
[quote name="FrigidSong" date="2022-05-19 17:07:09" ] I'm so sorry, but your commissions will be delayed a few days because I'm currently experiencing some wrist pains, so I'm trying to let it rest. @Dreamily @Mediaeumbra [/quote] Oh my gosh! Please rest your wrist! I hope it feels better! I'm perfectly okay with a delay :)
FrigidSong wrote on 2022-05-19 17:07:09:
@Dreamily
@Mediaeumbra

Oh my gosh! Please rest your wrist! I hope it feels better! I'm perfectly okay with a delay :)
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Could I get a half shot chibi for this dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76767680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767677/76767680_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I get a half shot chibi for this dragon?

76767680_350.png
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
That’s no problem! Please take as long as you need for your wrist to recover <3
That’s no problem! Please take as long as you need for your wrist to recover <3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
Hello there! O: I am super interested in commissioning you, but I don't want to put any pressure on you while you recover; would you mind adding me to your pinglist for when slots reopen? c:
Hello there! O: I am super interested in commissioning you, but I don't want to put any pressure on you while you recover; would you mind adding me to your pinglist for when slots reopen? c:
Thank you so much for your understanding ^~^ I'll get working on your commissions asap. [center][img]https://c.tenor.com/2gJZ7kPbBscAAAAM/hanamaru-kindergarten-anime.gif[/img] @Dreamily @Mediaeumbra @MushroomEmpress[/center] I can do that. I'll add you to the list, but I also want to make sure you know there will be a delay bc I've had real bad wrist pain the last two days TwT I'll start up work on commissions again in a few days, but there will still be a delay in getting it all done. I sincerely apologize. Your total will be 30 units once the artwork is done and you won't have to pay until I show proof of completion. @Hazelgem Hello! I wouldn't mind adding you at all ^^ I'll ping you once I finish a few commissions, and thank you as well for your understanding about the wait. @TuxTheStrayCat
Thank you so much for your understanding ^~^
I'll get working on your commissions asap.
I can do that. I'll add you to the list, but I also want to make sure you know there will be a delay bc I've had real bad wrist pain the last two days TwT
I'll start up work on commissions again in a few days, but there will still be a delay in getting it all done. I sincerely apologize.
Your total will be 30 units once the artwork is done and you won't have to pay until I show proof of completion.
@Hazelgem

Hello! I wouldn't mind adding you at all ^^
I'll ping you once I finish a few commissions, and thank you as well for your understanding about the wait.
@TuxTheStrayCat

Hibernal Den Item
Farming Guide
I noticed you finished my comission. How's your wrist feeling? So, my birthday is tomorrow, and I wanna give myself a good happy b-day gift, you know? Even if it's late. But, if your wrist is still too sore, please don't overwork yourself! I can be patient. So, could you draw my favorite OC, [url=https://toyhou.se/11998824.jameson?key=fRN1kqgZkJvNOev]Jameson[/url]? Pose 5, tired/grumpy emotion, something like [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]. It should be 20 units, correct?
I noticed you finished my comission. How's your wrist feeling?

So, my birthday is tomorrow, and I wanna give myself a good happy b-day gift, you know? Even if it's late. But, if your wrist is still too sore, please don't overwork yourself! I can be patient.

So, could you draw my favorite OC, Jameson? Pose 5, tired/grumpy emotion, something like . It should be 20 units, correct?
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
Thank you for your concern, but it's feeling much better now and I'm back in business, so no need to worry! ^^
Happy early birthday and I'll put you down for the waitlist! ^^
@Mediaeumbra
Thank you for your concern, but it's feeling much better now and I'm back in business, so no need to worry! ^^
Happy early birthday and I'll put you down for the waitlist! ^^
@Mediaeumbra

Hibernal Den Item
Farming Guide
What expressions would you like for each chibi?
@MushroomEmpress
What expressions would you like for each chibi?
@MushroomEmpress

Hibernal Den Item
Farming Guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14