Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animated Dragon Pixels! [closed]
1 2 3 4
@Creosote

I can definitely make one! :) I've been overwhelmed with my final week of double duty with two jobs, but my seasonal one is ending soon I should be open in the next couple of weeks! :D
@Creosote

I can definitely make one! :) I've been overwhelmed with my final week of double duty with two jobs, but my seasonal one is ending soon I should be open in the next couple of weeks! :D
Fe3ZyPs.gif
@Creosote

I am opening up two slots! :)

Have the afternoon off so I'm hoping to finally finish @/Ravka's (sorry for the slooow progress OTL) and maybe start a new one!
@Creosote

I am opening up two slots! :)

Have the afternoon off so I'm hoping to finally finish @/Ravka's (sorry for the slooow progress OTL) and maybe start a new one!
Fe3ZyPs.gif
@goolover oh hey sweet!! could i get a 100x200 piece of this lad with his shades + scarf + accent if that's not too much trouble? can pay extra for the accent if needed :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78579067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785791/78579067_350.png[/img][/url] i can't think of any ideas for animation so just a static image is fine, and for a pose could you do a sitting pose sort of like the last one you did for me? [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@goolover oh hey sweet!!

could i get a 100x200 piece of this lad with his shades + scarf + accent if that's not too much trouble? can pay extra for the accent if needed :D
78579067_350.png
i can't think of any ideas for animation so just a static image is fine, and for a pose could you do a sitting pose sort of like the last one you did for me?
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
cant afford it rn but defo wanna come back, bookmarking it! I absolutely love all ur pixel dergs :]
cant afford it rn but defo wanna come back, bookmarking it! I absolutely love all ur pixel dergs :]
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
I'd love to be added to your pinglist whenever you are open for more slots, please! ♥
I'd love to be added to your pinglist whenever you are open for more slots, please! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Currently looking through your lair for a forum game but I noticed you do pixel art! (Me too!!! I'm working on getting my whole first tab done.)

I absolutely love this artform and your particular approach, so I'd be super interested in a ping when you repoen!
Currently looking through your lair for a forum game but I noticed you do pixel art! (Me too!!! I'm working on getting my whole first tab done.)

I absolutely love this artform and your particular approach, so I'd be super interested in a ping when you repoen!
mlCZXSG.png
1 2 3 4