Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ZIMAO's Art Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
@bonivich Is it the same with the wings on the head?
@bonivich Is it the same with the wings on the head?
__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
@ZIMAO Yes it is!
@ZIMAO Yes it is!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/L2ygWJf.png[/img]
@bonivich Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^
L2ygWJf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
Oh goodness!! No changes are needed this is beyond perfect and mesmerizing! THe way you drew his skin tone is beautiful, and the subtle cream-gold is perfect for him. You've done a fabulous job and I'm going to add it to his bio right away! ;u;
Oh goodness!! No changes are needed this is beyond perfect and mesmerizing! THe way you drew his skin tone is beautiful, and the subtle cream-gold is perfect for him. You've done a fabulous job and I'm going to add it to his bio right away! ;u;
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Hello, may I join the waitlist?
Hello, may I join the waitlist?
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
waitlist pls!
waitlist pls!
0034.png
@Estellia Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/TeHyvPq.png[/img]
@Estellia Done, if there are any changes or additions you would like to make please let me know and I will come and change the picture ^^
TeHyvPq.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
i'd love to get on the waitlist please!
i'd love to get on the waitlist please!
KENcxyW.png
It is perfect! Thank you!
It is perfect! Thank you!

@Iodine , @Shiftie , @RobotMothPie , @Naeryl , @Luwuwi , @findingpears

Some slots for pinglist, please let me know if you need to place an order!

The shop says closed, don't be afraid, you will still be able to place orders, this is a small number of commissions open to you

Orders can be posted within 2 days of receiving the ping, if no reply is received after that time or for other reasons the order is not posted, it will be moved to the end of the pinglist waiting for the next ping.

I will remove you from the pinglist once I have confirmed and accepted your order, if you still wish to be added to the pinglist you will need to state this again and I will add you to the pinglist and re-queue you.

If you wish to leave the pinglist, you can tell me and I will remove you from the pinglist, don't worry, it won't affect you in any way and I won't hold it against anyone.

@Iodine , @Shiftie , @RobotMothPie , @Naeryl , @Luwuwi , @findingpears

Some slots for pinglist, please let me know if you need to place an order!

The shop says closed, don't be afraid, you will still be able to place orders, this is a small number of commissions open to you

Orders can be posted within 2 days of receiving the ping, if no reply is received after that time or for other reasons the order is not posted, it will be moved to the end of the pinglist waiting for the next ping.

I will remove you from the pinglist once I have confirmed and accepted your order, if you still wish to be added to the pinglist you will need to state this again and I will add you to the pinglist and re-queue you.

If you wish to leave the pinglist, you can tell me and I will remove you from the pinglist, don't worry, it won't affect you in any way and I won't hold it against anyone.
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42