Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Ichorous' Art Shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27
@MittensTheKitten
Yes that price looks right! And no problem at all, I can definitely do the skin. It looks super amazing <3 I’ve considered hunting down a copy of it myself bc of how cool it is! Feel free to send payment in a CR or PM and I’ll be sure to accept once I’ve got a sketch approved :D

-

@Urslie
Sjksknhfjhdd aww jeez, its good to be back! Once a slot opens up, I’ll be sure to let you know :D
@MittensTheKitten
Yes that price looks right! And no problem at all, I can definitely do the skin. It looks super amazing <3 I’ve considered hunting down a copy of it myself bc of how cool it is! Feel free to send payment in a CR or PM and I’ll be sure to accept once I’ve got a sketch approved :D

-

@Urslie
Sjksknhfjhdd aww jeez, its good to be back! Once a slot opens up, I’ll be sure to let you know :D
JflGBHo.png
@Luunai
Oh gosh they’re both so amazing, impeccable vibes! I think I wanna give Fargin a try. I have such a weakness for red and white dragons lol. And creepy, manic vibes? Can and will do!
Your total should come to 1,650g I believe, feel free to send via CR or PM :D you know the drill lol
@Luunai
Oh gosh they’re both so amazing, impeccable vibes! I think I wanna give Fargin a try. I have such a weakness for red and white dragons lol. And creepy, manic vibes? Can and will do!
Your total should come to 1,650g I believe, feel free to send via CR or PM :D you know the drill lol
JflGBHo.png
@Cawfee
Oh my gosh she’s lovely (dark sclera my beloved <3) It all looks good, so I’ll get started on sketching! You are correct, the total should be 1,700g, go ahead and send that CR or PM :D
@Cawfee
Oh my gosh she’s lovely (dark sclera my beloved <3) It all looks good, so I’ll get started on sketching! You are correct, the total should be 1,700g, go ahead and send that CR or PM :D
JflGBHo.png
@Ichorous

Can I be added to the ping list please? When you're free again, I'd love to see if I can't snag a commission of this amazing art!
@Ichorous

Can I be added to the ping list please? When you're free again, I'd love to see if I can't snag a commission of this amazing art!
@BadJuju

Of course, thank you for the interest! Added :D
@BadJuju

Of course, thank you for the interest! Added :D
JflGBHo.png
@MittensTheKitten Hey hey! I’ve got your finished commission of Aether here. :D it was great getting to draw my own rendition of this skin, such a beauty! Here’s the transparent version [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326556961774764032/1070592664371724288/IMG_0938.png[/img] And here’s on a dark background for better visibility [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/326556961774764032/1071122756290232320/IMG_0944.png[/img]
@MittensTheKitten

Hey hey! I’ve got your finished commission of Aether here. :D it was great getting to draw my own rendition of this skin, such a beauty! Here’s the transparent version
IMG_0938.png
And here’s on a dark background for better visibility
IMG_0944.png
JflGBHo.png
@Urslie

A slot just opened up if you’re still interested! <3
@Urslie

A slot just opened up if you’re still interested! <3
JflGBHo.png
Oh my God, per usual, she's gorgeous - thank you so much, I adore the little white butterflies on there AHHHH! <3 ;w;
Oh my God, per usual, she's gorgeous - thank you so much, I adore the little white butterflies on there AHHHH! <3 ;w;
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
-pounces and growls- MY SLOT!!! ….. mine…. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] LOLz Yes! I’m still game! How do you feel about trying your hand at a Cold Angry Fae? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43673787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/436738/43673787_350.png[/img][/url] Been working on him super hard these past days, and he’s coming together so epically well. He’s got a theme song, he has humaniod arts, and reference art, Lore by Clam, and a cool looking bio…. He Needs More Dragon Arts! And who best then our FRs delightful Ichorous!!! The Artist known to bring out those more dangerous emotions in our dragons -grins-
-pounces and growls-
MY SLOT!!! ….. mine….
LOLz

Yes! I’m still game!
How do you feel about trying your hand at a Cold Angry Fae?
43673787_350.png
Been working on him super hard these past days, and he’s coming together so epically well. He’s got a theme song, he has humaniod arts, and reference art, Lore by Clam, and a cool looking bio…. He Needs More Dragon Arts!
And who best then our FRs delightful Ichorous!!!
The Artist known to bring out those more dangerous emotions in our dragons
-grins-
J43IjLy.png
@Urslie
Oh he looks fantastic! I’m especially loving looking through the art he already has and the lore, too. I can definitely do him. :D feel free to fill out a form and we can get things rolling!
@Urslie
Oh he looks fantastic! I’m especially loving looking through the art he already has and the lore, too. I can definitely do him. :D feel free to fill out a form and we can get things rolling!
JflGBHo.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27