Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cone's Graphics | slots 4/4 | full
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
okay cool !! i would love to order them then. should i send you a message since it's a lot?
okay cool !! i would love to order them then. should i send you a message since it's a lot?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
@mxbird

Please pm the info
@mxbird

Please pm the info
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@Cone Hello I would love to buy a banner, also if i order some cards im confused on prices, I like card style C as a gif and i would be looking to buy a few of them, i just need to know how much it wojld ve for multiple may i send a pm? Thank you so much!
@Cone Hello I would love to buy a banner, also if i order some cards im confused on prices, I like card style C as a gif and i would be looking to buy a few of them, i just need to know how much it wojld ve for multiple may i send a pm? Thank you so much!
Kiba_Com.png
@KibaKreations66

Sorry about the late reply. My shop is currently full, but I can ping you once I have a slot open. Breeding Card style C is 15,000t per card, and with the gif it costs 16,000t for 1 card. You can order multiple in one order. Feel free to pm me the information, but I won't be able to work on them before I get everything else finished :)
@KibaKreations66

Sorry about the late reply. My shop is currently full, but I can ping you once I have a slot open. Breeding Card style C is 15,000t per card, and with the gif it costs 16,000t for 1 card. You can order multiple in one order. Feel free to pm me the information, but I won't be able to work on them before I get everything else finished :)
@Cone

Will you please ping me for when you have Shop Space ^^ I just need to order a few breeding cards.
@Cone

Will you please ping me for when you have Shop Space ^^ I just need to order a few breeding cards.
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
@CommanderLexa

will do!
@CommanderLexa

will do!
When you have a slot available, would you mind giving me a ping please?
When you have a slot available, would you mind giving me a ping please?
PEnIA1u.png
@Cone Hi there! Would you be interested in affiliating with my shop? Your work is amazing, and I'd love to be able to refer customers to you!
@Cone Hi there! Would you be interested in affiliating with my shop? Your work is amazing, and I'd love to be able to refer customers to you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Cone

I would love to be on the pinglist, please? <3

I love your work, and is what I'm looking for in the future when I get time to actually work on things I need once I get certain things up and running :D
@Cone

I would love to be on the pinglist, please? <3

I love your work, and is what I'm looking for in the future when I get time to actually work on things I need once I get certain things up and running :D
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Just a quick update, I have a lot of assignments and exams are starting soon. Hopefully I can do most of the orders tomorrow and respond to everyone after work then :) sorry about the wait
Just a quick update, I have a lot of assignments and exams are starting soon. Hopefully I can do most of the orders tomorrow and respond to everyone after work then :) sorry about the wait
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11