Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sidya's Hellish Art Shop[Full]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Oh! She came out simply stunning, thank you! :D Would it be possible to be put on the waitlist? <3
Oh! She came out simply stunning, thank you! :D Would it be possible to be put on the waitlist? <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Huolon

I'm very glad you like her!
Sure, I'm already adding you! <3
@Huolon

I'm very glad you like her!
Sure, I'm already adding you! <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] @Riku114 Sorry for the slight delay, but the work for you is already done! I hope I lived up to your expectations and that you like it! <3 Save your artwork, please! [url=https://i.imgur.com/UngF25F.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/UngF25F.png[/img] @Sashathebrave I'll start a sketch for you. Can you tell me the name of the character or anime so I can find more pictures to do the portrait? I believe it's Captain Harlock, but I'm not sure, haha :D edit: Oh yes, that's Capitan Harlock, nevermind haha

@Riku114

Sorry for the slight delay, but the work for you is already done! I hope I lived up to your expectations and that you like it! <3

Save your artwork, please!
UngF25F.png

@
Sashathebrave

I'll start a sketch for you. Can you tell me the name of the character or anime so I can find more pictures to do the portrait? I believe it's Captain Harlock, but I'm not sure, haha :D

edit: Oh yes, that's Capitan Harlock, nevermind haha
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] @Sashathebrave I finished Captain for you, hope you like it! <3 [url=https://i.imgur.com/VwobPxu.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/VwobPxu.png[/img] @Huolon Queue is open again, I'm pinging you because you were on the waiting list <3

@Sashathebrave

I finished Captain for you, hope you like it! <3

VwobPxu.png

@
Huolon

Queue is open again, I'm pinging you because you were on the waiting list <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
I'm still interested for sure! Would it be possible to grab two slots, or just the one? ^^ I'm fine either way, just wanted to ask first~
I'm still interested for sure! Would it be possible to grab two slots, or just the one? ^^ I'm fine either way, just wanted to ask first~
Would love to grab a slot! Can I message you in a little bit with the details?
Would love to grab a slot! Can I message you in a little bit with the details?

@Huolon

Sure, you can take two slots <3

@gray

Of course, I'm always open to more details. And I don't mind writing to me in private at all :)

@Huolon

Sure, you can take two slots <3

@gray

Of course, I'm always open to more details. And I don't mind writing to me in private at all :)
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya

Oh my gosh he’s amazing! This really made my day as I’ve been trying to process a passing in my family. Thanks so much.
@Sidya

Oh my gosh he’s amazing! This really made my day as I’ve been trying to process a passing in my family. Thanks so much.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
Are you able to draw wolves? And how about rats? I'm looking at getting a flat colored bust of my fursona and my rat, but still happy for it to just be of my fursona if no rats
This is my fursona
https://imgur.com/zFoESKG
I'd be paying in gems
Thank you
Are you able to draw wolves? And how about rats? I'm looking at getting a flat colored bust of my fursona and my rat, but still happy for it to just be of my fursona if no rats
This is my fursona
https://imgur.com/zFoESKG
I'd be paying in gems
Thank you
jfLmvwf.jpg
Name: Huolon
Dragon or OC: ref removed~
Brief description of character: Kind of a hot headed barbarian with too much energy, constantly getting into brawls/fights and the like.
Commission Type: headshot
Commission Style: flat color
Pose / Expression: I'd love something with her yelling/screaming in rage (because she's a d&d character and that's kind of her thing lol!), when she rages though all her hair bursts into flame. (her har still keeps it's general form, it's just... all fire if that makes sense?). If you can't/don't want to do that, just a general angry expression is fine!
Background: Nope!
Payment Type: Treasure

Reference: Above! Beyond that, both ears have the same piercings/earrings as a note
Brief description of character: an alcoholic monster hunter, who loves booze as much as she does ladies and bad romance novels
Pose / Expression: I'd love something flirty if you could manage it! Otherwise anything is good with me~
Background: Nope~
Brief description of character: Kind of a hot headed barbarian with too much energy, constantly getting into brawls/fights and the like.
Pose / Expression: I'd love something with her yelling/screaming in rage (because she's a d&d character and that's kind of her thing lol!), when she rages though all her hair bursts into flame. (her har still keeps it's general form, it's just... all fire if that makes sense?). If you can't/don't want to do that, just a general angry expression is fine!
Background: Nope!

Reference: Above! Beyond that, both ears have the same piercings/earrings as a note
Brief description of character: an alcoholic monster hunter, who loves booze as much as she does ladies and bad romance novels
Pose / Expression: I'd love something flirty if you could manage it! Otherwise anything is good with me~
Background: Nope~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36