Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (APR 3-9) Plague + Shadow Foddart
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@RubieKanary

Confirming your order, I'll add you to my list. I'll do my best to have it done in a day or two. I love your dragons. :) Please send the 30 levels to the next available receiver.
@RubieKanary

Confirming your order, I'll add you to my list. I'll do my best to have it done in a day or two. I love your dragons. :) Please send the 30 levels to the next available receiver.
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
@Sellenair one laughing gremlin please! Dragon: My darling Glowstone! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76936871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769369/76936871_350.png[/img][/url] Addons: Light primal and Light halo. If possible, I'd also like to add 60 levels as a bribe to add her accent (see scry in bio)
@Sellenair one laughing gremlin please!
Dragon: My darling Glowstone!
76936871_350.png
Addons: Light primal and Light halo. If possible, I'd also like to add 60 levels as a bribe to add her accent (see scry in bio)
Adoptable_-_FluidQuartz_Ender_sig.png
@Saskia

I only have one slot for type 2 open right now, but could do one now, and put you on the ping list for when another opens up. I generally ask that it be one slot per person at a time anyway just to give more people a chance.
@Saskia

I only have one slot for type 2 open right now, but could do one now, and put you on the ping list for when another opens up. I generally ask that it be one slot per person at a time anyway just to give more people a chance.
@Saskia

Np, I'll add you to the list, send me details for your order when you can.
@Saskia

Np, I'll add you to the list, send me details for your order when you can.
@RubieKanary

Okay, so I lied, inspiration muse hit and your order is ready, I just need confirmation of payment :)
@RubieKanary

Okay, so I lied, inspiration muse hit and your order is ready, I just need confirmation of payment :)
@HeadlessKing

Dragon/Character: my oc andrzej!
Details: i'd like the hair to be coloured but aside from that feel free to just have fun with him! c:
@HeadlessKing

Dragon/Character: my oc andrzej!
Details: i'd like the hair to be coloured but aside from that feel free to just have fun with him! c:
@Sellenair Hello! You only do dragons?
@Sellenair Hello! You only do dragons?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Sellenair Bust please!
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63672672
Apparel/Skin/Accent: Just his glasses and maybe the collar of his vest, please! I'd like the glasses to be opaque so you can't see his eyes.
Additional notes (if any): just some personality stuff to give you a better idea, since I don't have his bio finished yet! Soundwave is an absolutely unreadable dragon, personality-wise. He doesn't take crap and is usually the (monotone and modulated) voice of reason.
@Sellenair Bust please!
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63672672
Apparel/Skin/Accent: Just his glasses and maybe the collar of his vest, please! I'd like the glasses to be opaque so you can't see his eyes.
Additional notes (if any): just some personality stuff to give you a better idea, since I don't have his bio finished yet! Soundwave is an absolutely unreadable dragon, personality-wise. He doesn't take crap and is usually the (monotone and modulated) voice of reason.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@lemonysnaket
yep you got the final slot!
and yes, you can send the 80 levels over to an available exalter~

@rexd999
a a I'm not too sure on the bust/fullbody slots as I'm cautious on taking on too many orders, but I can put your name down just in case! I did not expect it to fill so quickly either oops
As for the gremlin, I have put your order down!

@saskia
Sure, I'll note it down first and update it in the morning~

@fluidquartz
What a brilliantly shining child oh my
mm I'll have to mention first that I won't be able to do everything, as it will end up looking very busy, but the main items like the wings, chest filigree/gems, and legs-tail gold bands can definitely be added if you're still ok to proceed!

@lemonysnaket
yep you got the final slot!
and yes, you can send the 80 levels over to an available exalter~

@rexd999
a a I'm not too sure on the bust/fullbody slots as I'm cautious on taking on too many orders, but I can put your name down just in case! I did not expect it to fill so quickly either oops
As for the gremlin, I have put your order down!

@saskia
Sure, I'll note it down first and update it in the morning~

@fluidquartz
What a brilliantly shining child oh my
mm I'll have to mention first that I won't be able to do everything, as it will end up looking very busy, but the main items like the wings, chest filigree/gems, and legs-tail gold bands can definitely be added if you're still ok to proceed!

Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@Behemo

Sending 30 levels for @Nyghtraven , thanks!
@Behemo

Sending 30 levels for @Nyghtraven , thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35