Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (APR 3-9) Plague + Shadow Foddart
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@Sellenair thank you, i appreciate it! :D
@Sellenair thank you, i appreciate it! :D
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!
@RubieKanary

Here's your order, hope you like it. ^_^

Quote:
The heat in the workshop was always intense, but Petro had long since gotten used to it. The air nearly vibrated with the ringing clangs of Tasha’s hammer as the skydancer worked on her latest creation. The young imperial paused his own work to look over, watching his mentor for a moment. He had always admired her so much, her skill and determination continued to inspire him. Smiling fondly at the skydancer, he turned his gaze back to his own task. He carefully worked on fitting the tiny gears together as he’d been taught.

Tasha and her workshop had become pretty much his whole world since that fateful day when she took him in as her apprentice. He could still remember how others urged him to stay away from her. They called her mad, unstable, even dangerous. He shook his head at the thought. They just didn’t bother to get to know her like he had. Tasha was a genius, and she had become his teacher, mentor, and friend. He had become as protective over the skydancer as she was over protecting the clan, even if the fools didn’t understand how hard she worked for them. He was quick to defend her against those who would slander her name or her work.

Petro finished aligning the gears and then closed the panel on his own little creation. Activating it, he grinned proudly when the gears whirred to life. It wasn’t nearly as big or grand as the things Tasha made, yet. But his confidence and skill grew under her guidance and he knew one day he would truly be able to help her achieve her goals. It didn’t matter to him if other dragons were already beginning to greet him with whispers and averted gazes, or looks of distrust and fear, the same looks they gave Tasha.

Petro didn’t care what other dragons thought, as long as he could stay and work with Tasha, he was happy. The skydancer had taken him in, and quickly became the closest thing to a mother the little imperial would ever remember. She had given him a home and a purpose, and he would always be grateful to her for that.

When the ringing of Tasha’s hammer stopped, the silence in the workshop was almost deafening. She motioned him over, stepping back as she proudly admired her own handiwork. Petro nodded and deactivated his own invention before heading over to stand beside her. He gazed up, eyes widening in true admiration of her skill. “It looks amazing, Tasha, I think this one will be even stronger than the last ones.”
@RubieKanary

Here's your order, hope you like it. ^_^

Quote:
The heat in the workshop was always intense, but Petro had long since gotten used to it. The air nearly vibrated with the ringing clangs of Tasha’s hammer as the skydancer worked on her latest creation. The young imperial paused his own work to look over, watching his mentor for a moment. He had always admired her so much, her skill and determination continued to inspire him. Smiling fondly at the skydancer, he turned his gaze back to his own task. He carefully worked on fitting the tiny gears together as he’d been taught.

Tasha and her workshop had become pretty much his whole world since that fateful day when she took him in as her apprentice. He could still remember how others urged him to stay away from her. They called her mad, unstable, even dangerous. He shook his head at the thought. They just didn’t bother to get to know her like he had. Tasha was a genius, and she had become his teacher, mentor, and friend. He had become as protective over the skydancer as she was over protecting the clan, even if the fools didn’t understand how hard she worked for them. He was quick to defend her against those who would slander her name or her work.

Petro finished aligning the gears and then closed the panel on his own little creation. Activating it, he grinned proudly when the gears whirred to life. It wasn’t nearly as big or grand as the things Tasha made, yet. But his confidence and skill grew under her guidance and he knew one day he would truly be able to help her achieve her goals. It didn’t matter to him if other dragons were already beginning to greet him with whispers and averted gazes, or looks of distrust and fear, the same looks they gave Tasha.

Petro didn’t care what other dragons thought, as long as he could stay and work with Tasha, he was happy. The skydancer had taken him in, and quickly became the closest thing to a mother the little imperial would ever remember. She had given him a home and a purpose, and he would always be grateful to her for that.

When the ringing of Tasha’s hammer stopped, the silence in the workshop was almost deafening. She motioned him over, stepping back as she proudly admired her own handiwork. Petro nodded and deactivated his own invention before heading over to stand beside her. He gazed up, eyes widening in true admiration of her skill. “It looks amazing, Tasha, I think this one will be even stronger than the last ones.”
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
@Sellenair I'm okay with that! I'll start training up 200 levels then :D
@Sellenair I'm okay with that! I'll start training up 200 levels then :D
Adoptable_-_FluidQuartz_Ender_sig.png
@Nyghtraven

Thank you, feel free to let me know if you offer lore for foddart again :)
@Nyghtraven

Thank you, feel free to let me know if you offer lore for foddart again :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

Will do, and you're welcome to place another order, I just like to keep it to one slot per person at a time but you're more than welcome to order again
@RubieKanary

Will do, and you're welcome to place another order, I just like to keep it to one slot per person at a time but you're more than welcome to order again
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
@ufology
LITTLE GUYS

Username: foxil
ID: 63517162
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63517162
Emotion Type: lovey-dovey

@ufology
LITTLE GUYS

Username: foxil
ID: 63517162
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63517162
Emotion Type: lovey-dovey

@Nyghtraven

Alright. I will have another order for you shortly.
@Nyghtraven

Alright. I will have another order for you shortly.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Hey, sorry but can't accept the order!
The setting of their meeting is a bit on the FR-inappropriate side and I don't like how much I'll have to toe around it to not be against tos.

Changing setting likely will eliminate that issue!
@RubieKanary
Hey, sorry but can't accept the order!
The setting of their meeting is a bit on the FR-inappropriate side and I don't like how much I'll have to toe around it to not be against tos.

Changing setting likely will eliminate that issue!
eE6RhYO.png
@Amorah
Order accepted! Though, just to confirm we're on the same page, would you like it depicted without the skin, or the head coloured a light cream colour to resemble it? It'll be 50 levels either way ^^
@Amorah
Order accepted! Though, just to confirm we're on the same page, would you like it depicted without the skin, or the head coloured a light cream colour to resemble it? It'll be 50 levels either way ^^
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Foxil
Order confirmed, send the 50 levels whenever you can!
(also ps i adore that dragon omg..)
@Foxil
Order confirmed, send the 50 levels whenever you can!
(also ps i adore that dragon omg..)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35