Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ace's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Smoothy
Alright! Bust or full body?
@Smoothy
Alright! Bust or full body?
Wy0IOy1.png
How much would a ref sheet cost in gems.
I'm always looking for people that do ref sheets.
How much would a ref sheet cost in gems.
I'm always looking for people that do ref sheets.
I was wondering if I could get a fullbody Smooth Lineart+Simple colors piece of a human OC?
I was wondering if I could get a fullbody Smooth Lineart+Simple colors piece of a human OC?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@acetotheace
Bust please
@acetotheace
Bust please
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy
Alright!

@Eurus
I'm open to do ref sheets, but since they can differ wildly is there anything in particular? Some oc's have another form that need to be shown, some people like having their oc be seen from 4 angles, some people like having some nice personality drawings on the side.
Lineart and how much stuff is in the ref sheet would influence the price heavily. So, at its cheapest I would say 150g, but it could go up drastically depending on what you want.

@OnyxBat
Sure, I just need a link to the oc.
@Smoothy
Alright!

@Eurus
I'm open to do ref sheets, but since they can differ wildly is there anything in particular? Some oc's have another form that need to be shown, some people like having their oc be seen from 4 angles, some people like having some nice personality drawings on the side.
Lineart and how much stuff is in the ref sheet would influence the price heavily. So, at its cheapest I would say 150g, but it could go up drastically depending on what you want.

@OnyxBat
Sure, I just need a link to the oc.
Wy0IOy1.png
Awesome, thanks! This is her. But I was hoping to have her drawn in her alt design. My drawings aren't always clear so I have links to what I refed. I also have a close up image.

Her shirt and makeup are based on this. She wears a collar and cape but it's with this color and has snow flakes instead of flowers. Her skirt is based on this. I used this as a ref for her hair. Her gloves are based on these. And she wears rings but Idk if those will be visable.
The whole outfit is dark blue and black.
Awesome, thanks! This is her. But I was hoping to have her drawn in her alt design. My drawings aren't always clear so I have links to what I refed. I also have a close up image.

Her shirt and makeup are based on this. She wears a collar and cape but it's with this color and has snow flakes instead of flowers. Her skirt is based on this. I used this as a ref for her hair. Her gloves are based on these. And she wears rings but Idk if those will be visable.
The whole outfit is dark blue and black.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
bump
bump
Wy0IOy1.png
bump
bump
Wy0IOy1.png
Bump
Bump
Wy0IOy1.png
Bump
Bump