Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ace's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AceToTheAce

Fullbody please! Sorry bout that, should've specified earlier.
@AceToTheAce

Fullbody please! Sorry bout that, should've specified earlier.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
Its fine, I just would've gotten to it yesterday instead of today
Its fine, I just would've gotten to it yesterday instead of today
Wy0IOy1.png
hewwo- hi- i was wondering if maybe you could like- draw a book for me? I don't really have a reference, but I do have a description of it. The book is a massive, leather-bound book that is absolutely stuffed full of nursery rhymes and stories, tattered and worn after years of heavy use. To be specific, it belongs to this dragon right here- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64044333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640444/64044333_350.png[/img][/url] and it has the ice flight symbol on it. i was just wondering if you would be able to do that, and how much you would ask for it @AceToTheAce
hewwo- hi- i was wondering if maybe you could like- draw a book for me? I don't really have a reference, but I do have a description of it.
The book is a massive, leather-bound book that is absolutely stuffed full of nursery rhymes and stories, tattered and worn after years of heavy use.
To be specific, it belongs to this dragon right here-

64044333_350.png

and it has the ice flight symbol on it.

i was just wondering if you would be able to do that, and how much you would ask for it
@AceToTheAce
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
@BladeMorality
That's very interesting and I will try my best.-
Although I'm wondering if you want the book like, closed, semi open, or all the way open.
Also like simple colors or more detailed coloring (To the best of my ability-), sketchy or clean lineart?
Depending on what you say it should be anywhere between 10g and 150g?
@BladeMorality
That's very interesting and I will try my best.-
Although I'm wondering if you want the book like, closed, semi open, or all the way open.
Also like simple colors or more detailed coloring (To the best of my ability-), sketchy or clean lineart?
Depending on what you say it should be anywhere between 10g and 150g?
Wy0IOy1.png
@AceToTheAce the book can be closed! It's just overflowing the with papers, some sticking out, and theres like, sticky notes and stuff.
Simple colors is okay, and honestly I'm a fan of the sketchy lineart vibes (it kinda just hits different.)
Tbh, I really am not quite sure what exactly I want it to look like and I'm open to your interpretation!
@AceToTheAce the book can be closed! It's just overflowing the with papers, some sticking out, and theres like, sticky notes and stuff.
Simple colors is okay, and honestly I'm a fan of the sketchy lineart vibes (it kinda just hits different.)
Tbh, I really am not quite sure what exactly I want it to look like and I'm open to your interpretation!
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
Alright! I'll try my best
Alright! I'll try my best
Wy0IOy1.png
Hello! Can I pay in treasure or do you only take gems? Your art is lovely! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Hello! Can I pay in treasure or do you only take gems? Your art is lovely!
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
@GlitchedFox
Thank you! Yeah you can, Although I usually prefer gems, I would say my rate is around 1:1000
@GlitchedFox
Thank you! Yeah you can, Although I usually prefer gems, I would say my rate is around 1:1000
Wy0IOy1.png
@AceToTheAce Alright! In that case, I'd love a sketchy lineart + simple colors for this dragon, if you could? There's an edit in their bio that's accurate to their lore appearance (mostly just making their eyes + goop black), but I don't mind if you prefer referencing just site colors! I'd assume 100kt at least, since there's two heads? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77070272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770703/77070272_350.png[/img][/url]
@AceToTheAce

Alright! In that case, I'd love a sketchy lineart + simple colors for this dragon, if you could? There's an edit in their bio that's accurate to their lore appearance (mostly just making their eyes + goop black), but I don't mind if you prefer referencing just site colors! I'd assume 100kt at least, since there's two heads?

77070272_350.png
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
@GlitchedFox
I mean no its not 100kt, although that would be nice, its only 50kt. 50g for Sketchy lineart and simple colors. Sorry I was at school, I'll start working on it.
@GlitchedFox
I mean no its not 100kt, although that would be nice, its only 50kt. 50g for Sketchy lineart and simple colors. Sorry I was at school, I'll start working on it.
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6