Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frame's Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
AHH WOW this is absolutely amazing?!! each of the different textures are conveyed so well through your shading and linework, there's so many little details to appreciate ;v; thank you very much for your lovely work!! i'd love to be added to your pinglist if you don't mind as well[emoji=heart size=1] [size=2]edit: almost forgot to ask- since you mentioned artfight when you pinged your pinglist i'd love to follow you there if you wouldn't mind sharing your username too :'D
AHH WOW this is absolutely amazing?!! each of the different textures are conveyed so well through your shading and linework, there's so many little details to appreciate ;v; thank you very much for your lovely work!! i'd love to be added to your pinglist if you don't mind as well

edit: almost forgot to ask- since you mentioned artfight when you pinged your pinglist i'd love to follow you there if you wouldn't mind sharing your username too :'D
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
yayy I'm glad you like it! It's definitely one of my favorite recent pieces I've done! I'll add you to the pinglist ^^

My artfight is polarades!
@Hocotate
yayy I'm glad you like it! It's definitely one of my favorite recent pieces I've done! I'll add you to the pinglist ^^

My artfight is polarades!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Luunai
Nearly done with your commission, but I have a question!
For some parts of the accent (specifically the part under his head/chin), is there any specific way you want me to draw it?
@Luunai
Nearly done with your commission, but I have a question!
For some parts of the accent (specifically the part under his head/chin), is there any specific way you want me to draw it?
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Oh, actually I have nothing specific in mind, so you can interpret/draw them however you want to. Just as a few ideas, I imagine these parts to be either (stylised) plants growing out of him, or tattoos/markings, or some kind of jewelry - but honestly, I have no clue what it is supposed to be haha :')
Oh, actually I have nothing specific in mind, so you can interpret/draw them however you want to. Just as a few ideas, I imagine these parts to be either (stylised) plants growing out of him, or tattoos/markings, or some kind of jewelry - but honestly, I have no clue what it is supposed to be haha :')
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Done! I hope I included all of the details :3 I can also send a version without the halo if you want ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835283762584485951/1122099505031024660/Luunai_comm_2.png[/img]
@Luunai
Done! I hope I included all of the details :3
I can also send a version without the halo if you want ^^
Luunai_comm_2.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Thank you so so much for this wonderful and breathtaking artwork - seeing this just made my day, and I'm over the moon about how it turned out :D ♥
I love the pose and the colours so much, and all the details turned out so lovely and pretty! The aura fits him so perfectly well, too. It was once again a full pleasure to commission you, thank you kindly for working with me and one of my dragons again :)
Thank you so so much for this wonderful and breathtaking artwork - seeing this just made my day, and I'm over the moon about how it turned out :D ♥
I love the pose and the colours so much, and all the details turned out so lovely and pretty! The aura fits him so perfectly well, too. It was once again a full pleasure to commission you, thank you kindly for working with me and one of my dragons again :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
I'm glad you like it, it has to be one of my favorite commissions I've done so far! Thank you so much for commissioning me, drawing your dragons been so fun!
@Luunai
I'm glad you like it, it has to be one of my favorite commissions I've done so far! Thank you so much for commissioning me, drawing your dragons been so fun!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Ottoman Done! I really love how this turned out, hope you like it! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835283762584485951/1122451730454548500/Ottoman_comm2.png[/img]
@Ottoman
Done! I really love how this turned out, hope you like it!
Ottoman_comm2.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Hi!!! OH my gosh she’s GORGEOUS! I love love love what you did with the background!!!!!! The aura/planets from her skin looks SO good, the colours are so good, and ahhhhh her holding her comet is so cool. Thank you SO much, she’s my clan founder and this makes her look so majestic!!!
Hi!!! OH my gosh she’s GORGEOUS! I love love love what you did with the background!!!!!! The aura/planets from her skin looks SO good, the colours are so good, and ahhhhh her holding her comet is so cool. Thank you SO much, she’s my clan founder and this makes her look so majestic!!!
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
snip

Hii! I'm open for three all taken slots again and ALSO updating to make a pinglist widget for this shop at the same time!
These comms will be completed over the course of my christmas break/during December.
snip

Hii! I'm open for three all taken slots again and ALSO updating to make a pinglist widget for this shop at the same time!
These comms will be completed over the course of my christmas break/during December.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12