Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flan’s Art Shop (FULL)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@pheelthemoment All good :^) Here’s the finished commission! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rYsmt00.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u2NBnLb.jpg[/img] Let me know if you want anything added/ changed!
@pheelthemoment

All good :^)

Here’s the finished commission!

rYsmt00.jpg

u2NBnLb.jpg

Let me know if you want anything added/ changed!
Oh wow, I love your art! I shall be back when I have more money...
Oh wow, I love your art! I shall be back when I have more money...
y0YshUu.png
aaa omg!! i adore how she turned out [emoji=snapper love size=2] the colors are definitely perfect and i adore her expression. everything definitely looks good to me, thank you so much!!
aaa omg!! i adore how she turned out the colors are definitely perfect and i adore her expression. everything definitely looks good to me, thank you so much!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@pheelthemoment So glad you like it! She’s such a cutie [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thanks again for commissioning me!!
@pheelthemoment

So glad you like it! She’s such a cutie Thanks again for commissioning me!!
@eatflan hellooo I'd love a slot please <:^) before I fill out the form, just wondering if you have a preference between drawing these guys? ricky, els (either human or wolf, I can provide better human reference if you so desire), the heretic, lucille, muscanston

i'm heading to bed now but I can hopefully reply tomorrow at some point!
@eatflan hellooo I'd love a slot please <:^) before I fill out the form, just wondering if you have a preference between drawing these guys? ricky, els (either human or wolf, I can provide better human reference if you so desire), the heretic, lucille, muscanston

i'm heading to bed now but I can hopefully reply tomorrow at some point!
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff

Oh my gosh hello! Honestly I love all your fellas, I’d be honored to draw any of them!
@Slurpuff

Oh my gosh hello! Honestly I love all your fellas, I’d be honored to draw any of them!
auuu thank you very much I'm glad you like them <:'^) i'll go with ricky then, I love how you draw cows!

Username: slurpuff
Style type: cute
Character: x
Payment type: gems
Any extra info: she's a moody tortured brooding soul, in a slightly overdramatic/tongue in cheek way. most accurate colours are here!
auuu thank you very much I'm glad you like them <:'^) i'll go with ricky then, I love how you draw cows!

Username: slurpuff
Style type: cute
Character: x
Payment type: gems
Any extra info: she's a moody tortured brooding soul, in a slightly overdramatic/tongue in cheek way. most accurate colours are here!
KENcxyW.png
@slurpuff

ah yes, I love cows! Awesome! Once you send over the gems, I’ll get started on the sketch! Thank you!
@slurpuff

ah yes, I love cows! Awesome! Once you send over the gems, I’ll get started on the sketch! Thank you!
@slurpuff here’s what I have so far, is there one you prefer the most? and are there any details you’d like me to add? [img]https://i.imgur.com/dlHuAeZ.jpg[/img]
@slurpuff

here’s what I have so far, is there one you prefer the most? and are there any details you’d like me to add?

dlHuAeZ.jpg
OHH they're so delightful, love love love! the hardest decision in the world, they have all charmed my socks off.....after much deliberation, I think I'll go for the one in the middle though <:^)
nothing I can really think of for extra details, but feel free to add anything you may think of! or maybe add some random scars if you think it'll look cool - that's optional though. I normally just say they're covered by her fur if I don't draw them, which is most of the time. tyvm, loving how she looks in your style!
OHH they're so delightful, love love love! the hardest decision in the world, they have all charmed my socks off.....after much deliberation, I think I'll go for the one in the middle though <:^)
nothing I can really think of for extra details, but feel free to add anything you may think of! or maybe add some random scars if you think it'll look cool - that's optional though. I normally just say they're covered by her fur if I don't draw them, which is most of the time. tyvm, loving how she looks in your style!
KENcxyW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11