Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flan’s Art Shop (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nwg0Df7.jpg[/img] Hello! I am back from hiatus and very very poor! This shop probably won’t look pretty, I am bad at coding posts haha.[/center]
nwg0Df7.jpg

Hello! I am back from hiatus and very very poor!
This shop probably won’t look pretty, I am bad at coding posts haha.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xAiJsfe.jpg[/img] [LIST] [*]I am only taking headshot commissions at this time [*]I will also take gems and treasure as payment ($1:100g)(1g:1000t) [*]I will begin work after payment is made [*]Complex apparel and skins will be simplified [*]Does not have to be dragons [/LIST]
xAiJsfe.jpg
  • I am only taking headshot commissions at this time
  • I will also take gems and treasure as payment ($1:100g)(1g:1000t)
  • I will begin work after payment is made
  • Complex apparel and skins will be simplified
  • Does not have to be dragons
"ART EXAMPLES"

_____

SLOTS

1. iconoclasm (paid)
2. Lovelock (paid)

_____

COMPLETED

1. Oceanas
2. Oxton
3. pheelthemoment
4. Vegtaboom
5. corvidesque
6. botfly
7. pheelthemoment
8. slurpuff
"ART EXAMPLES"

_____

SLOTS

1. iconoclasm (paid)
2. Lovelock (paid)

_____

COMPLETED

1. Oceanas
2. Oxton
3. pheelthemoment
4. Vegtaboom
5. corvidesque
6. botfly
7. pheelthemoment
8. slurpuff
[quote][b]Order Form[/b] Username: Style type: Character: Payment type: Any extra info:[/quote]
Quote:
Order Form

Username:
Style type:
Character:
Payment type:
Any extra info:
Feel free to message me with any questions!!

Thanks for checking out my shop!
Feel free to message me with any questions!!

Thanks for checking out my shop!
Hi @eatflan , your art is really cool! Prior to me filling out your form, I just wondered how you would feel about drawing this character of mine from another pet site I play in your realistic style? I would be happy with you taking artistic liberty on the colours and shapes etc. They're based on biblical angel aesthetic so I'd be cool with you exaggerating any features. :D
Hi @eatflan , your art is really cool! Prior to me filling out your form, I just wondered how you would feel about drawing this character of mine from another pet site I play in your realistic style? I would be happy with you taking artistic liberty on the colours and shapes etc. They're based on biblical angel aesthetic so I'd be cool with you exaggerating any features. :D
@Oxton

I think I could come up with something! I’ve done a lot of beasties in the past so I’m comfortable with that sort of design!
@Oxton

I think I could come up with something! I’ve done a lot of beasties in the past so I’m comfortable with that sort of design!
@eatflan
Would you be willing to do a realistic style headshot of this oc of mine for gems? Let me know if the link doesn't work etc; dropbox can be finnicky.
@eatflan
Would you be willing to do a realistic style headshot of this oc of mine for gems? Let me know if the link doesn't work etc; dropbox can be finnicky.
LklXAGK.png
@Oceanas

Sure thing! Looks like a fun design to do!
@Oceanas

Sure thing! Looks like a fun design to do!
@eatflan
Awesome, thanks! I'll send over the gems in a CR and you can accept when you prefer. <:
@eatflan
Awesome, thanks! I'll send over the gems in a CR and you can accept when you prefer. <:
LklXAGK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11