Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Meter, Rhythm & Rhyme Poem Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zuDGEId.png
zuDGEId.png
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zuDGEId.png
zuDGEId.png
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning Dragon Name: Anguria Ordering: A poem Payment: 20g, 10g for each additional stanza Length: 1-3 stanzas, however much the muse is feeling Lore: Her lore is in her bio, as is a link to her lineage. Her mother and father both have additional lore if you'd like to look there for inspiration. Theme: Ridiculous and lighthearted. I'm looking for a silly poem about my silly watermelon dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73854598][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738546/73854598_350.png[/img][/url]
@closedcaptioning

Dragon Name: Anguria
Ordering: A poem
Payment: 20g, 10g for each additional stanza
Length: 1-3 stanzas, however much the muse is feeling
Lore: Her lore is in her bio, as is a link to her lineage. Her mother and father both have additional lore if you'd like to look there for inspiration.
Theme: Ridiculous and lighthearted. I'm looking for a silly poem about my silly watermelon dragon.

73854598_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@BlueEternity soo.... I ended up writing four stanzas... :>

I don't usually make silly things, this was a bunch of fun! Technically the full price would be 50g but you only asked for three so how about 43g for the extra stanza.
@BlueEternity soo.... I ended up writing four stanzas... :>

I don't usually make silly things, this was a bunch of fun! Technically the full price would be 50g but you only asked for three so how about 43g for the extra stanza.
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning

Haha I know how it is when an idea takes off. 43 gems works fine, I'm excited to read it.
@closedcaptioning

Haha I know how it is when an idea takes off. 43 gems works fine, I'm excited to read it.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
For @BlueEternity [center] [quote name="Poem Order"] Born to an ancient and powerful line, Bound by blood —and love of fruit, Sworn to protect all watermelon-kind, To replant all the upturned roots! In the aftermath of roving clans, Crimson fields of [i]murdered[/i] gourds! Watermelons are much more than plants— Protect them from these violent hordes! A watermelon is [i]priceless [/i]in worth! —each shining like a striped emerald— Plant the seeds in fertile earth, To grow your own sweet reward! There's no need for intellectual pursuits When one has a shared love of fruits! Perfectly content to lay under the sun In the blossoms of the wonderful watermelons! [/quote]
For @BlueEternity
Poem Order wrote:
Born to an ancient and powerful line,
Bound by blood —and love of fruit,
Sworn to protect all watermelon-kind,
To replant all the upturned roots!

In the aftermath of roving clans,
Crimson fields of murdered gourds!
Watermelons are much more than plants—
Protect them from these violent hordes!

A watermelon is priceless in worth!
—each shining like a striped emerald—
Plant the seeds in fertile earth,
To grow your own sweet reward!

There's no need for intellectual pursuits
When one has a shared love of fruits!
Perfectly content to lay under the sun
In the blossoms of the wonderful watermelons!
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning

It's wonderful and I love it! Thank you so much.
@closedcaptioning

It's wonderful and I love it! Thank you so much.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73384898][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/733849/73384898.png[/img][/url] [/center] Dragon Name: Harlow Ordering: Poem please <3 Payment: TBD amount of treasure Length: Whatever you're feeling! Lore: Bab's got lore in his bio but TLDR: Lad entered spooky super haunted graveyard on a dare, died, and now haunts the place! Theme: Whatever you feel like writing, love :D
73384898.png
Dragon Name: Harlow
Ordering: Poem please <3
Payment: TBD amount of treasure
Length: Whatever you're feeling!
Lore: Bab's got lore in his bio but TLDR: Lad entered spooky super haunted graveyard on a dare, died, and now haunts the place!
Theme: Whatever you feel like writing, love :D
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
@StarfallRanch I totally didn't forget because I'm a very organized person who keeps tracks of things. [center] [quote="Poem Order"] All hatchlings should have a little fear Of a place between fact and falsehood; Even grown dragons don't wander near What lies between the Ruins and Wood. "Scaredy-cat," young hatchlings taunt; Too much time turns your tears to rage: To make them stop is all you want, To show them that you're truly brave. You do what no-one dares to do; You swallow your unease and dread; The gates swing shut behind you; And you're swallowed up by the dead. Oh, your bravery was all for naught! The dead should remain undisturbed; Your name becomes an afterthought, And your phantom walks the world. [/quote]
@StarfallRanch I totally didn't forget because I'm a very organized person who keeps tracks of things.
Poem Order wrote:
All hatchlings should have a little fear
Of a place between fact and falsehood;
Even grown dragons don't wander near
What lies between the Ruins and Wood.

"Scaredy-cat," young hatchlings taunt;
Too much time turns your tears to rage:
To make them stop is all you want,
To show them that you're truly brave.

You do what no-one dares to do;
You swallow your unease and dread;
The gates swing shut behind you;
And you're swallowed up by the dead.

Oh, your bravery was all for naught!
The dead should remain undisturbed;
Your name becomes an afterthought,
And your phantom walks the world.
yym0GF5.png
@closedcaptioning oh my goodness, that's so good!!! thank you so much <333
@closedcaptioning oh my goodness, that's so good!!! thank you so much <333
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7