Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sol's Art Shop [Announcement]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
*rubs hands together* Oh ho ho. Lining up the 3 babies I wanna snag [emoji=mirror star size=1]
*rubs hands together* Oh ho ho. Lining up the 3 babies I wanna snag
F9Ig0Fi.png
@Hocotate

Yes, it would still count! You can claim at 18:00 and then edit the post with the form later.

There's a limit of 3 tinies per person, but you may order another bigger piece aswell! The rule is just so that people don't order a bunch of tinies and end up making me overloaded at the end <3
@Hocotate

Yes, it would still count! You can claim at 18:00 and then edit the post with the form later.

There's a limit of 3 tinies per person, but you may order another bigger piece aswell! The rule is just so that people don't order a bunch of tinies and end up making me overloaded at the end <3
beastclantop.png
@sols
I'm about to blow through alllll my gems for ur art, hehe xD Just curious, would the divider format able to be modified to fit in a sig? If it's a fullbody of a dragon, would that count as a chibi or tiny?
@sols
I'm about to blow through alllll my gems for ur art, hehe xD Just curious, would the divider format able to be modified to fit in a sig? If it's a fullbody of a dragon, would that count as a chibi or tiny?
pdPOUgg.png
ooh, i see! thank you for your response ^^ i'm not super expecting to get a slot later haha but in any case i wish you the best with your round of commissions this opening!! your art is lovely and definitely deserves all the attention it gets [emoji=heart size=1]
ooh, i see! thank you for your response ^^ i'm not super expecting to get a slot later haha but in any case i wish you the best with your round of commissions this opening!! your art is lovely and definitely deserves all the attention it gets
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Skiatha

Please be careful as to not get in debt later! haha :')
And do you mean you want a sig art with a dragon fullbody in it? I've never done it before, but i can try! It's actually something i've been meaning to try for a while now and would love to add to my shop!

I think if it would be considered a fullbody or a chibi depends entirely on the style i would go for! So that's up to you to decide; would you want something more stylized/cartoony with big eyes and smaller limbs like the chibies, or something more detailed like a fullbody?
@Skiatha

Please be careful as to not get in debt later! haha :')
And do you mean you want a sig art with a dragon fullbody in it? I've never done it before, but i can try! It's actually something i've been meaning to try for a while now and would love to add to my shop!

I think if it would be considered a fullbody or a chibi depends entirely on the style i would go for! So that's up to you to decide; would you want something more stylized/cartoony with big eyes and smaller limbs like the chibies, or something more detailed like a fullbody?
beastclantop.png
@Sols

WHOOPS my apologies, apparently I can't read during lunch lol. I will return!
@Sols

WHOOPS my apologies, apparently I can't read during lunch lol. I will return!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Do you have an idea of when you'll open slots again and when you do will it be at the same time as this one, or different?
Asking because I'd love to snag a slot, but the opening time falls into the dead of night for me so I have no shot getting one this time around...
Do you have an idea of when you'll open slots again and when you do will it be at the same time as this one, or different?
Asking because I'd love to snag a slot, but the opening time falls into the dead of night for me so I have no shot getting one this time around...
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
Agh I didn't come on until now, so didn't see the previous ping until now, but I'll be setting a timer for 18:00 server time!
Agh I didn't come on until now, so didn't see the previous ping until now, but I'll be setting a timer for 18:00 server time!
she/her
hoard sale
@Sols
Yes, a dragon fullbody in the sig is what I meant! :) I think I would prefer something more detailed (maybe similar to my current sig or or as detailed as you can make it in such a small dimension haha), but also I noticed you were only opening slots for tinies ;u; unless you are interested in trying out something like this!
@Sols
Yes, a dragon fullbody in the sig is what I meant! :) I think I would prefer something more detailed (maybe similar to my current sig or or as detailed as you can make it in such a small dimension haha), but also I noticed you were only opening slots for tinies ;u; unless you are interested in trying out something like this!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

I'm only taking tinies specifically in this opening, but i'd love to take this idea in my next opening if you're still interested! <3
@Skiatha

I'm only taking tinies specifically in this opening, but i'd love to take this idea in my next opening if you're still interested! <3
beastclantop.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32