Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sol's Art Shop [Announcement]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Sorry for another message, just wanted to ask if I got in? I know you got a ton of messages on here haha, so I wasn't sure if my claim slot update ping got overlooked, or if it didn't count! No worries either way!
Sorry for another message, just wanted to ask if I got in? I know you got a ton of messages on here haha, so I wasn't sure if my claim slot update ping got overlooked, or if it didn't count! No worries either way!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Hello! Could I also be on your ping list please? Your art is just....... so awesome QuQ <3
Hello! Could I also be on your ping list please? Your art is just....... so awesome QuQ <3
@Vinid

I saw that you claimed but i didn't see that you had updated the post with the full form! Thanks for letting me know!
I'd be okay with drawing those! Since they have quite some apparel, that would be $20 for each! If you're okay with that, i'll wait until payment is sent to sebeonsebeviles@gmail.com so i can get started <3
@Vinid

I saw that you claimed but i didn't see that you had updated the post with the full form! Thanks for letting me know!
I'd be okay with drawing those! Since they have quite some apparel, that would be $20 for each! If you're okay with that, i'll wait until payment is sent to sebeonsebeviles@gmail.com so i can get started <3
beastclantop.png
No problem at all, I assumed that was the case (but then started worrying myself over nothing) haha! Just sent payment, thank you!
No problem at all, I assumed that was the case (but then started worrying myself over nothing) haha! Just sent payment, thank you!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Aaa that's so kind!! thanks a lot for the pinglist^^ the shop plan sounds great as well, but I'd totally understand if you kept it usd only^^
Aaa that's so kind!! thanks a lot for the pinglist^^ the shop plan sounds great as well, but I'd totally understand if you kept it usd only^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
May i be added to the pinglist please? Absolutely lovely art!!
May i be added to the pinglist please? Absolutely lovely art!!
2cf2tet.png
Sorry for the late reply guys <3

@Sakuraa @hayum
Added you to the pinglist!

Sorry for the late reply guys <3

@Sakuraa @hayum
Added you to the pinglist!

beastclantop.png
@Sols

Forgot to mention, I updated my claim for the tinies :)
@Sols

Forgot to mention, I updated my claim for the tinies :)
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett

Alright, nice! Did you send payment for those two tinies already? I couldn't find the CR, but i wanted to make sure ^^
@Bashett

Alright, nice! Did you send payment for those two tinies already? I couldn't find the CR, but i wanted to make sure ^^
beastclantop.png
@sols

May I be added to your pinglist for usd please?
@sols

May I be added to your pinglist for usd please?
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32