Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/935625817709486151/Bump_Lore.png[/img][/center]
Bump_Lore.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/935625817709486151/Bump_Lore.png[/img][/center]
Bump_Lore.png
Bump_Lore.png
Bump_Lore.png
Username: itsrowan

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): This derg please!

Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: I don't have anything written down in his bio right now, but I plan on making him one of the guards for my clan! Skjoldur's not the guard captain, but he's taken the most seriously because of how intimidating he is. He's quiet by nature because of how often he's stuck in his own head and often prefers solitude over anything else. That, coupled with his (literally) ghostly appearance, a lot of dragons end up steering clear of him out of fear unless they're paired up to work with him. He does try his best at being a team player and genuinely wants the best for those around him, but the poor guy has trouble expressing it because of a lack of social skills & dragons willing to socialize with him.

Lore Type/Length: I'd love some headcanons about him!

Payment method: Would 10kt be okay?

Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure! I'm fine with paying for any additional bullet points!

Additional Notes: If I need to offer anymore information about him, I can! But you don't have to mention everything in your headcanons about him! I'll leave it up to writer's interpretation & would love to see your personal spin on it! :)
Username: itsrowan

Link to dragon(s)/OCs (if applicable): This derg please!

Notes about dragon(s)/OCs: I don't have anything written down in his bio right now, but I plan on making him one of the guards for my clan! Skjoldur's not the guard captain, but he's taken the most seriously because of how intimidating he is. He's quiet by nature because of how often he's stuck in his own head and often prefers solitude over anything else. That, coupled with his (literally) ghostly appearance, a lot of dragons end up steering clear of him out of fear unless they're paired up to work with him. He does try his best at being a team player and genuinely wants the best for those around him, but the poor guy has trouble expressing it because of a lack of social skills & dragons willing to socialize with him.

Lore Type/Length: I'd love some headcanons about him!

Payment method: Would 10kt be okay?

Okay with upping wordcount if story is flowing?: Sure! I'm fine with paying for any additional bullet points!

Additional Notes: If I need to offer anymore information about him, I can! But you don't have to mention everything in your headcanons about him! I'll leave it up to writer's interpretation & would love to see your personal spin on it! :)
@itsrowan sorry for the delayed reply, but I'd be happy to do some headcanons for you! Do you have any other dragons in your lair linked to his lore that I can/should include or refer to? And treasure is totally fine!

If you could send the 10kt via CR or PM, I'll get started on your headcanons right away! I've already got some ideas for him brewing, not gonna lie, he's a fun one!
@itsrowan sorry for the delayed reply, but I'd be happy to do some headcanons for you! Do you have any other dragons in your lair linked to his lore that I can/should include or refer to? And treasure is totally fine!

If you could send the 10kt via CR or PM, I'll get started on your headcanons right away! I've already got some ideas for him brewing, not gonna lie, he's a fun one!
I have a few dragons you could mention in his headcanons yeah!
  • A dragon he works well with is Repo even though Repo himself works best alone. He's one of the clan's hunters, but unlike Skjoldur, he doesn't take his job seriously or others in the clan seriously. He constantly bullies those around him, except to those who fight back and don't stand down. As quiet as Skjoldur is, that includes him. He doesn't have any qualms with standing up for himself or for those around him, making him one of the few dragons that are capable of keeping Repo in check. While he's earned Repo's respect, their relationship ended up adding even more to his intimidating presence, even if he didn't want that to be the case. A lot of dragons don't know what to think when Skjoldur comes around and the normally loud, explosive, and irritable Repo suddenly becomes quiet and well-mannered lol
  • He loves hanging around all of the Spirals and Snappers in the clan! He's struck at least one conversation with all of them, but these conversations end up being very one-sided with him listening to them the entire time and not offering much feedback. With other dragons, it's hard for him to keep a conversation going for long because he never knows what to say next or what etiquette he should even follow, but with Spirals and Snappers, who are naturally chatty and can go on and on about whatever for hours at a time, he enjoys listening to them and allowing them to dictate what they talk about. It takes the stress off his shoulders of needing to talk, to know how to properly reply to someone, and knowing if he should be the one to break the silence or not, and he's very appreciative of them for that.

I'm so glad you like him so much! If you need any more dragons that are linked in his lore, just let me know! I went ahead and sent the 10kt! :)
I have a few dragons you could mention in his headcanons yeah!
  • A dragon he works well with is Repo even though Repo himself works best alone. He's one of the clan's hunters, but unlike Skjoldur, he doesn't take his job seriously or others in the clan seriously. He constantly bullies those around him, except to those who fight back and don't stand down. As quiet as Skjoldur is, that includes him. He doesn't have any qualms with standing up for himself or for those around him, making him one of the few dragons that are capable of keeping Repo in check. While he's earned Repo's respect, their relationship ended up adding even more to his intimidating presence, even if he didn't want that to be the case. A lot of dragons don't know what to think when Skjoldur comes around and the normally loud, explosive, and irritable Repo suddenly becomes quiet and well-mannered lol
  • He loves hanging around all of the Spirals and Snappers in the clan! He's struck at least one conversation with all of them, but these conversations end up being very one-sided with him listening to them the entire time and not offering much feedback. With other dragons, it's hard for him to keep a conversation going for long because he never knows what to say next or what etiquette he should even follow, but with Spirals and Snappers, who are naturally chatty and can go on and on about whatever for hours at a time, he enjoys listening to them and allowing them to dictate what they talk about. It takes the stress off his shoulders of needing to talk, to know how to properly reply to someone, and knowing if he should be the one to break the silence or not, and he's very appreciative of them for that.

I'm so glad you like him so much! If you need any more dragons that are linked in his lore, just let me know! I went ahead and sent the 10kt! :)
@itsrowan here are your headcanons! I hope they fit what you were looking for, Skjoldur was lots of fun to write for!
  1. Even the Captain of the Guard for the clan is a little intimidated by Skjoldur. However, they’re also not above using his intimidating presence to accomplish things. If another clan guard is goofing off or seems to be slacking, often the Captain will deliberately pair them up with Skjoldur to make them shape up a bit (Repo often gets paired with Skjoldur for that exact reason). The Captain will also use Skjoldur as crowd control if there’s a large gathering - Skjoldur often finds himself stationed next to the food to keep gluttonous clan members from over-indulging, for example. Skjoldur doesn’t really seem to notice what the Captain is doing, he just tries his best to do his job in all of these odd situations.
  2. Other dragons might be scared of Skjoldur, but animals certainly are not. For some reason, birds in particular adore him, perhaps because there are so many nice places to perch along his back, maybe because his bright markings remind them of their own fancy plumage. Whatever the reason, if Skjoldur is stationed anywhere outdoors, he will usually end up with at least one bird companion.
  3. Because Skjoldur spends so much time with his own thoughts, he actually has quite the active imagination. It has never occurred to him to write any of his ideas down, but if he had the time and inclination, he could be a very accomplished author. He’s thought up entire tales in his mind with daring plot twists and fully fleshed out characters that are loveable and unique, but he has just never shared his ideas with anyone else. Well, maybe a bird or two if he was in a particularly chatty mood, but unfortunately all of his brilliant stories are locked away within his own head, never to be shared
  4. While he’ll eat whatever he’s given without complaint because he doesn’t want to cause trouble, truthfully he’s an incredibly picky eater. Given the chance, he’d eat nothing but junk food and the stuff that only ridgeback hatchlings usually care for.
  5. The second proudest moment of his life was the day he was picked to be a guard for the clan. The proudest, though, was the day that he discovered a centaur child lost near the clan’s lair. Even though the child was terrified of him, he managed to calm her down, and safely return her to her herd without causing an incident or anyone getting hurt. The rest of the clan don’t know about the incident, given the tense relations between dragons and the Beastclans, and he’s never seen the centaur herd again, but he doesn’t need the recognition. To him, it meant much more that he was able to help, and that everything turned out okay for the little centaur.
@itsrowan here are your headcanons! I hope they fit what you were looking for, Skjoldur was lots of fun to write for!
  1. Even the Captain of the Guard for the clan is a little intimidated by Skjoldur. However, they’re also not above using his intimidating presence to accomplish things. If another clan guard is goofing off or seems to be slacking, often the Captain will deliberately pair them up with Skjoldur to make them shape up a bit (Repo often gets paired with Skjoldur for that exact reason). The Captain will also use Skjoldur as crowd control if there’s a large gathering - Skjoldur often finds himself stationed next to the food to keep gluttonous clan members from over-indulging, for example. Skjoldur doesn’t really seem to notice what the Captain is doing, he just tries his best to do his job in all of these odd situations.
  2. Other dragons might be scared of Skjoldur, but animals certainly are not. For some reason, birds in particular adore him, perhaps because there are so many nice places to perch along his back, maybe because his bright markings remind them of their own fancy plumage. Whatever the reason, if Skjoldur is stationed anywhere outdoors, he will usually end up with at least one bird companion.
  3. Because Skjoldur spends so much time with his own thoughts, he actually has quite the active imagination. It has never occurred to him to write any of his ideas down, but if he had the time and inclination, he could be a very accomplished author. He’s thought up entire tales in his mind with daring plot twists and fully fleshed out characters that are loveable and unique, but he has just never shared his ideas with anyone else. Well, maybe a bird or two if he was in a particularly chatty mood, but unfortunately all of his brilliant stories are locked away within his own head, never to be shared
  4. While he’ll eat whatever he’s given without complaint because he doesn’t want to cause trouble, truthfully he’s an incredibly picky eater. Given the chance, he’d eat nothing but junk food and the stuff that only ridgeback hatchlings usually care for.
  5. The second proudest moment of his life was the day he was picked to be a guard for the clan. The proudest, though, was the day that he discovered a centaur child lost near the clan’s lair. Even though the child was terrified of him, he managed to calm her down, and safely return her to her herd without causing an incident or anyone getting hurt. The rest of the clan don’t know about the incident, given the tense relations between dragons and the Beastclans, and he’s never seen the centaur herd again, but he doesn’t need the recognition. To him, it meant much more that he was able to help, and that everything turned out okay for the little centaur.
I'm terribly sorry for the late reply but I love love love what you came up with for my boy!!! <333 It makes my heart so happy that you liked writing for him as much as I do, I def plan on incorporating these ideas ideas in his bio (w/ credit ofc)!!!!
I'm terribly sorry for the late reply but I love love love what you came up with for my boy!!! <333 It makes my heart so happy that you liked writing for him as much as I do, I def plan on incorporating these ideas ideas in his bio (w/ credit ofc)!!!!
Bump_Lore.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28