Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chipped Pot Lore Shop [Waitlist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@hyenaglasses your commission is complete! In the end I hit ~1300 words but I'm going to round that down to ~1200 because I feel bad for upping the wordcount on you without much warning lol Your total comes to 144,000t which, minus the 30kt deposit, leaves 114kt to be paid. Here's a snippet, I'll send you the rest via PM once the rest of the payment comes through! [quote="Preview"]Once she was sure that they were warm enough, Soulsand left Sweetiebelle and ShadowClaw to return to sit by the fireside. It wasn’t burning bright enough to warm her comfortably, but it would be better than nothing. She wrapped her arms and then her tail around her body and resigned herself to an unpleasant night. She was abruptly knocked out of her brooding, quite literally, but a huge fluffy head butting itself into her personal space so violently she almost fell over. She let out a little squeak, and grabbed wildly at a nearby massive horn to keep herself upright. “Dox!” she hissed, both outraged by the sudden attack and embarrassed that she had been distracted enough to miss Dox’s approach. She shoved at the monster with all of her might, and Dox obligingly let her go, though she still stayed far too close for Soulsand’s personal taste. She bristled and glared up at Dox, climbing to her feet in a futile attempt to stare her down. “Where the heck have you been?” [/quote]
@hyenaglasses your commission is complete! In the end I hit ~1300 words but I'm going to round that down to ~1200 because I feel bad for upping the wordcount on you without much warning lol

Your total comes to 144,000t which, minus the 30kt deposit, leaves 114kt to be paid. Here's a snippet, I'll send you the rest via PM once the rest of the payment comes through!
Preview wrote:
Once she was sure that they were warm enough, Soulsand left Sweetiebelle and ShadowClaw to return to sit by the fireside. It wasn’t burning bright enough to warm her comfortably, but it would be better than nothing. She wrapped her arms and then her tail around her body and resigned herself to an unpleasant night.

She was abruptly knocked out of her brooding, quite literally, but a huge fluffy head butting itself into her personal space so violently she almost fell over. She let out a little squeak, and grabbed wildly at a nearby massive horn to keep herself upright.

“Dox!” she hissed, both outraged by the sudden attack and embarrassed that she had been distracted enough to miss Dox’s approach. She shoved at the monster with all of her might, and Dox obligingly let her go, though she still stayed far too close for Soulsand’s personal taste. She bristled and glared up at Dox, climbing to her feet in a futile attempt to stare her down. “Where the heck have you been?”
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/935625817709486151/Bump_Lore.png[/img][/center]
Bump_Lore.png
Sent!!! Thank you I love that snippet! Can't wait to read it!!!
Sent!!! Thank you I love that snippet! Can't wait to read it!!!
908a9c2ea053088d9e1d00113582ec117e77a09c.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/934610848008249444/935625817709486151/Bump_Lore.png[/img][/center]
Bump_Lore.png
@CupcakeNova How much is it for a long story? Wish 1,000 words?
@CupcakeNova How much is it for a long story? Wish 1,000 words?

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule it would be about 120g or 120,000t depending on your preference. I do mixed payment as well!
@DragonRule it would be about 120g or 120,000t depending on your preference. I do mixed payment as well!
@CupcakeNova Okay how much for 600 words?
@CupcakeNova Okay how much for 600 words?

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule my rate is 12g/kt per 100 words so 600 words would be about 72g or 72,000t
@DragonRule my rate is 12g/kt per 100 words so 600 words would be about 72g or 72,000t
@CupcakeNova Hmm. You do 600 words for me?
@CupcakeNova Hmm. You do 600 words for me?

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule sure! Just fill out the order form and post it here and we can go from there!
@DragonRule sure! Just fill out the order form and post it here and we can go from there!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28