Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Voib's Art [CLOSED] | Taking Gems!
1 2 3 4
[u][/u][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wcO6QvX.png[/img] [quote]My name is Voib, I'm an artist getting freshly back into FR! For that! I wanted to open an art shop up again! ^^ Thank you! Please ping me with your order or questions! I'm also perfectly fine with being dmed! I am taking gems right now at a rate of 100g = $1 USD. [/quote] [quote][b]OFFICIAL SHOPPING SHEET: [url=https://voibshoppe.carrd.co/]CLICK ME![/b] This is so everything is in one place, neatly! Without the worry of coding, etc!! [/quote] [quote][b][SLOTS][/b] 1. Alpha Raptor - 5 pieces, 1 fully rendered, 4 fully body sketch, paid half. 2. Silver mis - 2 pieces, ref sheet and rendered full body piece 3. 4. [/quote] [quote] [b][Shopping Form][/b] ( Not required, but here for those who'd like to use it. This IS a good guideline for what I need to know.) [b]Customer Name:[/b] [FR username here] [b]Order Type:[/b] [IE: Soft style shoulder length portrait with two characters, etc etc] [b]Pose or Outfit specifications:[/b] [What pose or outfit would you like the character to be in, if any specifics at all] [b]Character:[/b] (reference image or description! Both are just fine.) [b]Extra: [/b][anything else not here on the form? Just drop it in this section!]
wcO6QvX.png
Quote:
My name is Voib, I'm an artist getting freshly back into FR! For that! I wanted to open an art shop up again! ^^ Thank you!
Please ping me with your order or questions! I'm also perfectly fine with being dmed! I am taking gems right now at a rate of 100g = $1 USD.
Quote:
OFFICIAL SHOPPING SHEET: CLICK ME!

This is so everything is in one place, neatly! Without the worry of coding, etc!!
Quote:
[SLOTS]
1. Alpha Raptor - 5 pieces, 1 fully rendered, 4 fully body sketch, paid half.
2. Silver mis - 2 pieces, ref sheet and rendered full body piece
Quote:
[Shopping Form]
( Not required, but here for those who'd like to use it. This IS a good guideline for what I need to know.)

Customer Name: [FR username here]
Order Type: [IE: Soft style shoulder length portrait with two characters, etc etc]
Pose or Outfit specifications: [What pose or outfit would you like the character to be in, if any specifics at all]
Character: (reference image or description! Both are just fine.)
Extra: [anything else not here on the form? Just drop it in this section!]
bump!
Updated things and put more examples on the card
bump!
Updated things and put more examples on the card
bump!
bump!
bomp
bomp
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Quailvoib

Customer Name: mudy

Order Type: i was going for sketchy but omg... that mini... stole my heart aaaa

Pose or Outfit specifications: that mini all shiny happy smiling sdfasdfsdf please life let me go back to when i was as happy as this little mini character

Character: could I get two? like... they happy and celebrating something?
the two guys on the left!

Extra: your art is adorable and your colours are so vibrant and beautiful...
let me know your paypal account so I can invoice you! :)
@Quailvoib

Customer Name: mudy

Order Type: i was going for sketchy but omg... that mini... stole my heart aaaa

Pose or Outfit specifications: that mini all shiny happy smiling sdfasdfsdf please life let me go back to when i was as happy as this little mini character

Character: could I get two? like... they happy and celebrating something?
the two guys on the left!

Extra: your art is adorable and your colours are so vibrant and beautiful...
let me know your paypal account so I can invoice you! :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy

Ah! You're so sweet ^^
I'm glad you like the mini that much, they're truly so much fun to draw!
Doing two, it'd be another $5 to make the total $15 if that's alright!

If so! I'll go ahead and mark you down in slot 1 and send you my Paypal for half payment!! :O
@Mudy

Ah! You're so sweet ^^
I'm glad you like the mini that much, they're truly so much fun to draw!
Doing two, it'd be another $5 to make the total $15 if that's alright!

If so! I'll go ahead and mark you down in slot 1 and send you my Paypal for half payment!! :O
@Quailvoib

Aye, boss! <3 Perfect! Thanks! Send your paypal info by PM please?
@Quailvoib

Aye, boss! <3 Perfect! Thanks! Send your paypal info by PM please?
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4