Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mira’s Art Shop~
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MoonPheonix Moira is so cute! I can get started right away, and should have your commission ready within 72 hours at most! Feel free to send over a DM or CR trade with payment whenever convenient! And if at any point you’d like an update on the progress feel free to dm me!
@MoonPheonix Moira is so cute! I can get started right away, and should have your commission ready within 72 hours at most! Feel free to send over a DM or CR trade with payment whenever convenient! And if at any point you’d like an update on the progress feel free to dm me!
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
@cruelty
@cruelty
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[center][color=4cc1be][size=5][b][i] made some adjustments to commission offerings and prices! I only have time for one slot right now but I’m hoping to open more soon [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
made some adjustments to commission offerings and prices! I only have time for one slot right now but I’m hoping to open more soon
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
@miraMilotic

Could I please order a chibi of my guy Owen?
@miraMilotic

Could I please order a chibi of my guy Owen?
@Morrow absolutely! Did you want the lineless or lined doodle chibi?
@Morrow absolutely! Did you want the lineless or lined doodle chibi?
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
@miramilotic

Lined please!
@miramilotic

Lined please!
@Morrow sounds great! I can get started on that right away, and should have an update ready for you within the next 3 days! Feel free to send over payment whenever convenient, and if you want an update in the meantime feel free to shoot me a dm! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Morrow sounds great! I can get started on that right away, and should have an update ready for you within the next 3 days! Feel free to send over payment whenever convenient, and if you want an update in the meantime feel free to shoot me a dm!
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
[size=5][b]Opening up 2 more slots! Exams are over so I have some more time for art! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/b][/size]
Opening up 2 more slots! Exams are over so I have some more time for art!
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
@MiraMilotic

Commission(s) I want: Lineless chib please!
Total price: 700g
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/13383888.marie
Other notes: She's a soft cheery dnd teifling who's gonna be a bard! A soft friendly smile would be perf.
@MiraMilotic

Commission(s) I want: Lineless chib please!
Total price: 700g
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/13383888.marie
Other notes: She's a soft cheery dnd teifling who's gonna be a bard! A soft friendly smile would be perf.
MRMeAKr.png
@Trphlthdl She’s so cute! I notice she doesn’t have a fullbody ref, would you mind describing or providing reference pictures for what her outfit should look like, or any details that aren’t captured in her current art? That would be super helpful to me! Once I get an idea of what you’d like I can get started on this for you [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Trphlthdl She’s so cute! I notice she doesn’t have a fullbody ref, would you mind describing or providing reference pictures for what her outfit should look like, or any details that aren’t captured in her current art? That would be super helpful to me! Once I get an idea of what you’d like I can get started on this for you
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6