Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Mira’s Art Shop~
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sounds good! ^^ I don't mind sending in advance if you'd rather have the g sooner to spend on whatever you'd like lol, either or!

Tysm!
Sounds good! ^^ I don't mind sending in advance if you'd rather have the g sooner to spend on whatever you'd like lol, either or!

Tysm!
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
[center][color=4cc1be][b][i]Omg what’s this… Mira is opening art comms again? [emoji=coatl scared size=1][/i]
Omg what’s this… Mira is opening art comms again?
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
Hope this is okay! Lmk if you need any more details <3

I want to order a commission!

Commission(s) I want: Doodle

Total price: 300g + tip

Link/image of Character(s): Any one of these five! No preference between them, I'd be happy with whoever you'd be the most comforatble with drawing :0
Link | Link | Link | Link | Link

Other notes: Will elaborate depending on who's chosen!
Hope this is okay! Lmk if you need any more details <3

Total price: 300g + tip

Link/image of Character(s): Any one of these five! No preference between them, I'd be happy with whoever you'd be the most comforatble with drawing :0
Link | Link | Link | Link | Link

Other notes: Will elaborate depending on who's chosen!
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
May I grab the other slot please? :D I’ll post the form in a moment!

Total price: 300g
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari This boy please!
Other notes: His horns have gold thread around them, and any of the outfits in his ref that you want to put him in would be fine!

Edited the form in! Thank you! <3
May I grab the other slot please? :D I’ll post the form in a moment!

Total price: 300g
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/19944094.rhodes-vilari This boy please!
Other notes: His horns have gold thread around them, and any of the outfits in his ref that you want to put him in would be fine!

Edited the form in! Thank you! <3
@XxDipstick Looks great! I will plan to draw Tenor if that’s alright! They’re super cute <3 feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready! If you have any other details you wanna add just let me know!! Then I will get started on your doodle and will have it finished up within 3 days :) @leyline I can do this! Feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready. I will get started and have your doodle finished up within 3 days!! I’ll dm you once it’s ready [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@XxDipstick Looks great! I will plan to draw Tenor if that’s alright! They’re super cute <3 feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready! If you have any other details you wanna add just let me know!! Then I will get started on your doodle and will have it finished up within 3 days :)

@leyline I can do this! Feel free to send over payment whenever you’re ready. I will get started and have your doodle finished up within 3 days!! I’ll dm you once it’s ready
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
Awesome! That sounds great, thanks so much! I’ll send it over! :D
Awesome! That sounds great, thanks so much! I’ll send it over! :D
Tysm, I've just sent payment! There aren't a ton of details for tenor but he does have some details around the shoulders of the jacket and a little scar towards the bottom left of his face! Other than that, pose/expression is totally up to you <3
Tysm, I've just sent payment! There aren't a ton of details for tenor but he does have some details around the shoulders of the jacket and a little scar towards the bottom left of his face! Other than that, pose/expression is totally up to you <3
FR+0
Wishlist
Fun dip snorter#7940 on discord
unknown.png
@XxDipstick alrighty! I will make sure those details are included ^w^
@XxDipstick alrighty! I will make sure those details are included ^w^
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png
[center][color=4cc1be][size=5][b][i]slots opened back up!! FCFS :) [emoji=treefrog size=1] [emoji=treefrog size=1] [emoji=treefrog size=1]
slots opened back up!! FCFS :)

-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
AJ13r48.png

Total price: 300K Treasure
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/20514301.moira-rhoeas#62080122
Other notes: None!

Total price: 300K Treasure
Link/image of Character(s): https://toyhou.se/20514301.moira-rhoeas#62080122
Other notes: None!
Untitled131_20230409132122.pngInside you, there are two frogsUntitled132_20230409131107.png
1 2 3 4 5 6