Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Doodle's Delights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm so glad you like them ^^ I'm very excited to flesh out their stories a bit more, I'm such a sucker for the tropes I slapped on them, haha!

Everything sounds good, I'll send a CR your way!
I'm so glad you like them ^^ I'm very excited to flesh out their stories a bit more, I'm such a sucker for the tropes I slapped on them, haha!

Everything sounds good, I'll send a CR your way!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
May I get a headshot of this boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40950799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/409508/40950799_350.png[/img][/url]
May I get a headshot of this boy?

40950799_350.png
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata
Definitely! I like the scene you have on him :> Would you prefer any expressions or specific details that I should add?
@Tomata
Definitely! I like the scene you have on him :> Would you prefer any expressions or specific details that I should add?
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
He's a constellation dragon so maybe a few stars if it's not too much trouble! I'd like if he keeps his neutral/maybe a thoughtful expression if possible. He's rather serious and presents himself in an elegant manner.

I will send a CR soon!
He's a constellation dragon so maybe a few stars if it's not too much trouble! I'd like if he keeps his neutral/maybe a thoughtful expression if possible. He's rather serious and presents himself in an elegant manner.

I will send a CR soon!
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata
That's not a problem at all! I'll try and add some stars and constellation-y stuff into the concept, maybe alter the halo a bit?
Everything is noted! Once I get started and have a sketch ready for you I'll be sending it through PMs along with any other updates!
@Tomata
That's not a problem at all! I'll try and add some stars and constellation-y stuff into the concept, maybe alter the halo a bit?
Everything is noted! Once I get started and have a sketch ready for you I'll be sending it through PMs along with any other updates!
hey! sorry it's been a while, i've had a lot going on and haven't really had the ability to function beyond my dailies and some flight responsibilites on here. i am still interested in getting the catfolk oc done, and i have a verbal description as well as an on-site scry for him ready to go if you would still be willing to do it. i'll probably be doing either a headshot or fullbody chibi, whichever would work best since the character is not actually a dragon.
hey! sorry it's been a while, i've had a lot going on and haven't really had the ability to function beyond my dailies and some flight responsibilites on here. i am still interested in getting the catfolk oc done, and i have a verbal description as well as an on-site scry for him ready to go if you would still be willing to do it. i'll probably be doing either a headshot or fullbody chibi, whichever would work best since the character is not actually a dragon.
UV6XXUj.png
@Zefyre
Oh, no worries! Stuff happens, I just wanted to check in to make sure FR didn't somehow eat your notifications

I can still work with a description and scry! I've also worked with loose reference images before if you have pictures to include

Headshot or chibi are both fine, though the headshot has more details while the fullbody chibi is simplified, so it depends on what you'd prefer! Both are fine by me, the character doesn't have to be a dragon, but since this is the Dragon Hellsite that's just the term I use

Edit:
Oh, and, at the moment the slots I have open are USD, but if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist once I have some slots open!
@Zefyre
Oh, no worries! Stuff happens, I just wanted to check in to make sure FR didn't somehow eat your notifications

I can still work with a description and scry! I've also worked with loose reference images before if you have pictures to include

Headshot or chibi are both fine, though the headshot has more details while the fullbody chibi is simplified, so it depends on what you'd prefer! Both are fine by me, the character doesn't have to be a dragon, but since this is the Dragon Hellsite that's just the term I use

Edit:
Oh, and, at the moment the slots I have open are USD, but if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist once I have some slots open!
I’d love a ping for in-game currency slots, thanks!
I’d love a ping for in-game currency slots, thanks!
UV6XXUj.png
@LadosLee Aaand done! Went a little out of my comfort zone for this one, but it felt rewarding! Here's your He/Thems in the spotlight :> [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853050054091997215/958552451609411614/LadosLee_SpitFire.png[/img]
@LadosLee
Aaand done! Went a little out of my comfort zone for this one, but it felt rewarding! Here's your He/Thems in the spotlight :>
LadosLee_SpitFire.png
@jayquills The finished flats! Probably gonna edit my examples to include these cute goofballs-- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/853050054091997215/963167062748954624/jayquills.png[/img]
@jayquills
The finished flats! Probably gonna edit my examples to include these cute goofballs--
jayquills.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8