Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Doodle's Delights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Zefyre
I think I can do that? I've designed based off description before, but having a scry can also help just for colors and such!
@Zefyre
I think I can do that? I've designed based off description before, but having a scry can also help just for colors and such!
iBEfrMi.pngpqmNOlE.pngkaADrYp.png
Perfect!! Can I get a chibi fullbody of my boy? He's a character of mine and I would love to get art of him :> Here is his toyhouse link https://toyhou.se/10165139.sihvris-eynar And here's his FR page/representation too that also has a link to the same toyhouse, and also has some of the same art of him in case something weird happens with the toyhouse link. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54915712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549158/54915712_350.png[/img][/url] Also I have a vial of elemental sight I have laying around that I can throw in with payment too!
Perfect!! Can I get a chibi fullbody of my boy? He's a character of mine and I would love to get art of him :>

Here is his toyhouse link
https://toyhou.se/10165139.sihvris-eynar

And here's his FR page/representation too that also has a link to the same toyhouse, and also has some of the same art of him in case something weird happens with the toyhouse link.
54915712_350.png

Also I have a vial of elemental sight I have laying around that I can throw in with payment too!
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@LadosLee
Oh I love him, he's so pretty!! Both his FR version and off-site versions are *chefs kiss*
I can gladly do a chibi fullbody of him! Would you prefer FR version, or one of the off-site versions? Or any expression/pose/ect preferences?
With the 1300t:1g conversion, elemental sight is (rounded to, because of decimals) 385g!

@LadosLee
Oh I love him, he's so pretty!! Both his FR version and off-site versions are *chefs kiss*
I can gladly do a chibi fullbody of him! Would you prefer FR version, or one of the off-site versions? Or any expression/pose/ect preferences?
With the 1300t:1g conversion, elemental sight is (rounded to, because of decimals) 385g!

Thank you :D I would prefer his off-site version please! I don't have any specific poses in mind, but his expression is definitely one of cockiness and overcompensation
Thank you :D I would prefer his off-site version please! I don't have any specific poses in mind, but his expression is definitely one of cockiness and overcompensation
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
Howdy! Is it possible to get a headshop slot with the [item=Vial of Disjointed Sight]? Of this character: https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z Thank you so much for your time, @NightlyDoodling !
Howdy! Is it possible to get a headshop slot with the Vial of Disjointed Sight ?

Of this character: https://sta.sh/21x4r6y51o1z

Thank you so much for your time, @NightlyDoodling !
@LadosLee
Alright! I can definitely do a cocky lil grin for the guy! I'll put you on my waiting list and get started! You can send payment in one-way CR or Messages, however you feel most comfortable!
@LadosLee
Alright! I can definitely do a cocky lil grin for the guy! I'll put you on my waiting list and get started! You can send payment in one-way CR or Messages, however you feel most comfortable!
@Nyght
You can get a headshot with a multigaze vial! (Nothing extra required- due to the discount!)
Oh that's such a cool design!! I quite like the patterns in the fur- Do you have any preferences for an expression or anything else I should take note of?
You can send the vial in one-way CR or messages, whatever tickles your fancy!
@Nyght
You can get a headshot with a multigaze vial! (Nothing extra required- due to the discount!)
Oh that's such a cool design!! I quite like the patterns in the fur- Do you have any preferences for an expression or anything else I should take note of?
You can send the vial in one-way CR or messages, whatever tickles your fancy!
@NightlyDoodling Thank you a ton! Just sent the item over via messages - thank you so much for accepting it that way - CRs are always weird to me b/c it doesn't take what you trade out of your inventory immediately and it always makes me weird-nervous.

I truly appreciate the complement as well!

As for personality to help choose expression - he's pretty hyper/happy/dorky when he's in feral form. Playful and overly smiley. Not always realizing when he smiles... he has a lot of sharp teeth. He's pretty much a big puppy and he takes advantage of people who will give him belly rubs.

:C No one gives him belly rubs when he's in his elven form.

Heh - thank you so much for taking me on as a customer! I really appreciate this. Please let me know if there are any issues!
@NightlyDoodling Thank you a ton! Just sent the item over via messages - thank you so much for accepting it that way - CRs are always weird to me b/c it doesn't take what you trade out of your inventory immediately and it always makes me weird-nervous.

I truly appreciate the complement as well!

As for personality to help choose expression - he's pretty hyper/happy/dorky when he's in feral form. Playful and overly smiley. Not always realizing when he smiles... he has a lot of sharp teeth. He's pretty much a big puppy and he takes advantage of people who will give him belly rubs.

:C No one gives him belly rubs when he's in his elven form.

Heh - thank you so much for taking me on as a customer! I really appreciate this. Please let me know if there are any issues!
@Nyght
No worries ^^ CRs can be kinda weird for me in that aspect too, you'd think it would put the items in question in stasis or something like how they do with dragons on a CR! But alas, that would mean the trading system would make sense
(Once or twice I've had that happen where an item is put in the vault or used for something and the trade gets all funky, but its usually not a big deal if/when that happens)

D'aww! I'd love to pet his fluff, and give all the belly rubs! Through it still may be silly to attempt that while he's an elf

No problem! You've been super nice and I get to draw a goofy noodle! Win-win in my opinion
@Nyght
No worries ^^ CRs can be kinda weird for me in that aspect too, you'd think it would put the items in question in stasis or something like how they do with dragons on a CR! But alas, that would mean the trading system would make sense
(Once or twice I've had that happen where an item is put in the vault or used for something and the trade gets all funky, but its usually not a big deal if/when that happens)

D'aww! I'd love to pet his fluff, and give all the belly rubs! Through it still may be silly to attempt that while he's an elf

No problem! You've been super nice and I get to draw a goofy noodle! Win-win in my opinion
@Zefyre
If you've reconsidered, that's no issue! This is just to ensure that notifications are getting to you, incase my response got devoured by FR's notification system
@Zefyre
If you've reconsidered, that's no issue! This is just to ensure that notifications are getting to you, incase my response got devoured by FR's notification system
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8