Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] mynnthia's graphics shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@mynnthia I love it, thank you so much! <3
@mynnthia I love it, thank you so much! <3
HHV3ZfK.png
@mynnthia hi lovely mynn, I hope you're well! Would you do something for a new derg please? :) type: BIO BANNER dragon bbcode/image link(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78618588][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786186/78618588_350.png[/img][/url] text to include: Dionaea theme/style: venus flytraps, jungle plants/flowers!, lush nature color scheme: tropical, greens, pinks, anything that match's Dio's look description of your idea: jungle/plant background or details, with a funky fitting font with the dragons name signature size dimensions: 550 x 100
@mynnthia hi lovely mynn, I hope you're well! Would you do something for a new derg please? :)

type: BIO BANNER

dragon bbcode/image link(s):

78618588_350.png

text to include: Dionaea

theme/style: venus flytraps, jungle plants/flowers!, lush nature

color scheme: tropical, greens, pinks, anything that match's Dio's look

description of your idea: jungle/plant background or details, with a funky fitting font with the dragons name

signature size dimensions: 550 x 100
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky im doing alright! howve you been? :)
and ofc id love to! feel free to send a cr whenever and ill get started!
@Trickilicky im doing alright! howve you been? :)
and ofc id love to! feel free to send a cr whenever and ill get started!
@mynnthia all good here thank you, distracting myself from summer allergies with some dergs lol. Sending a CR now! <3<3
@mynnthia all good here thank you, distracting myself from summer allergies with some dergs lol. Sending a CR now! <3<3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Trickilicky oh no!! i hope your allergies arent too bad! here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/987429322296012880/Dionaea_banner1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380710059371659266/987429322589630515/Dionaea_banner2.png[/img]
@Trickilicky oh no!! i hope your allergies arent too bad!

here you go! please let me know if youd like me to make any changes

Dionaea_banner1.png

Dionaea_banner2.png
@mynnthia thanks friend, fab as always!!! I've got a couple more newbies so I'll be back again soon :D:D have a good rest of your weekend <3
@mynnthia thanks friend, fab as always!!! I've got a couple more newbies so I'll be back again soon :D:D have a good rest of your weekend <3
HHV3ZfK.png
Hi! I have two buttons orders for my two shops I have! type: BUTTON text to include: Moldy Meat Factory theme/style: Make the background the Plague emblem, and have green/black splotches to represnt spots of mold, and give the text a horror-type font color scheme: balck/red/white, basically Plaguebringer colors shape: circle type: BUTTON text to include: Noodle's Kitchen theme/style: Cute and sparkly, with a color gradient paint splotch, with the face of the shopkeeper in the background (pic below). color scheme: any color (rainbow basically), or mostly pinks and purples if you want to be specific shape: circle/square This is the shopkeeper, or at least a picture of her scry when I have all her genes and apparel. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2553400&skin=43429&apparel=27349,17900,32296,14437,30854,30853,3630,30039,2854&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hi! I have two buttons orders for my two shops I have!

type: BUTTON

text to include: Moldy Meat Factory

theme/style: Make the background the Plague emblem, and have green/black splotches to represnt spots of mold, and give the text a horror-type font

color scheme: balck/red/white, basically Plaguebringer colors

shape: circle

type: BUTTON

text to include: Noodle's Kitchen

theme/style: Cute and sparkly, with a color gradient paint splotch, with the face of the shopkeeper in the background (pic below).

color scheme: any color (rainbow basically), or mostly pinks and purples if you want to be specific

shape: circle/square

This is the shopkeeper, or at least a picture of her scry when I have all her genes and apparel.
scry?sdid=2553400&skin=43429&apparel=27349,17900,32296,14437,30854,30853,3630,30039,2854&xt=dressing.png
@GrumpyNoodle hello! for the moldy meat factory, would you like the background to just be the emblem, or the emblem in a circle? as for noodles kitchen, would you like the shape of the button to be a paint splotch?

please send a cr whenever you can and ill get started!
@GrumpyNoodle hello! for the moldy meat factory, would you like the background to just be the emblem, or the emblem in a circle? as for noodles kitchen, would you like the shape of the button to be a paint splotch?

please send a cr whenever you can and ill get started!
For the Factory, in a circle plase!
And for the Kitchen, sure!
I'll send the CR. It's 130kt total, yeah?
For the Factory, in a circle plase!
And for the Kitchen, sure!
I'll send the CR. It's 130kt total, yeah?
@GrumpyNoodle yup! 130kt total. thank you!
@GrumpyNoodle yup! 130kt total. thank you!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21