Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Teeb's art shop [T/G/€]
1 2 3 4 5
Bump! [emoji=firework size=1] Currently working on expanding my art shop with a few more affordable options
Bump!
Currently working on expanding my art shop with a few more affordable options
good afternoon, just a small question for later, ok maybe 2
1 : do you also do non-FR dragons ?
2 : are mixed payments accepted ?
good afternoon, just a small question for later, ok maybe 2
1 : do you also do non-FR dragons ?
2 : are mixed payments accepted ?
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu Hey there!

1: Hmm, I hadn't considered non-FR dragons, but I'd say it depends on the design and complexity of the dragon. A visual example would help determine this, but I am generally not opposed to it!

2: Mixed payments are perfectly fine since it's fairly easy to count up to the total price with each currency
@wolvykasu Hey there!

1: Hmm, I hadn't considered non-FR dragons, but I'd say it depends on the design and complexity of the dragon. A visual example would help determine this, but I am generally not opposed to it!

2: Mixed payments are perfectly fine since it's fairly easy to count up to the total price with each currency
These are lovely! ...I've spent half an hour trying to decide what dragon to commission art of. All of your busts have so much personality, it actually makes it [i]more[/i] difficult to decide! Would it be possible to take two slots? If you decide you can only do one let me know and I'll....figure out which one I need more. Because I've clearly failed to do that at this point. [b]Type of commission:[/b] Fully Painted Bust [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure [b]Reference: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52747561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527476/52747561_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional details:[/b] I'm not sure how/if you'd want to show this but she is a little insubstantial due to being a spirit. [b]Personality:[/b] Spirit of a long dead warrior. She comes off as aloof and really into things like honor and old principles of war because she doesn't [i]want[/i] to distance herself but all of her friends when she was alive are long gone and she's scared to get attached. Secretly angsty about being insubstantial and not able to cuddle. [b]Pose:[/b] No notes here! [b]Type of commission:[/b] Fully Painted Bust [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53570863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/535709/53570863_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional details: [/b]I don't believe so! [b]Personality:[/b] Small god. Strangely unassuming, but you get an eerie vibe. Clanmates call her "the god of meddling" and "best friend" with equal amounts of fondness and suspicion. She does everything for the good of her friends, even manipulating her friends. Kind of terrible but in a very well-meaning way...also irritating because she's always right in the end. Is incredibly powerful, has the conceit of the incredibly powerful, weighs less than a third of a kilogram. [b]Pose: [/b]Nope
These are lovely! ...I've spent half an hour trying to decide what dragon to commission art of. All of your busts have so much personality, it actually makes it more difficult to decide!

Would it be possible to take two slots? If you decide you can only do one let me know and I'll....figure out which one I need more. Because I've clearly failed to do that at this point.

Type of commission: Fully Painted Bust
Payment method: Treasure
Reference:
52747561_350.png
Additional details: I'm not sure how/if you'd want to show this but she is a little insubstantial due to being a spirit.
Personality: Spirit of a long dead warrior. She comes off as aloof and really into things like honor and old principles of war because she doesn't want to distance herself but all of her friends when she was alive are long gone and she's scared to get attached. Secretly angsty about being insubstantial and not able to cuddle.
Pose: No notes here!

Type of commission: Fully Painted Bust
Payment method: Gems
Reference:
53570863_350.png
Additional details: I don't believe so!
Personality: Small god. Strangely unassuming, but you get an eerie vibe. Clanmates call her "the god of meddling" and "best friend" with equal amounts of fondness and suspicion. She does everything for the good of her friends, even manipulating her friends. Kind of terrible but in a very well-meaning way...also irritating because she's always right in the end.

Is incredibly powerful, has the conceit of the incredibly powerful, weighs less than a third of a kilogram.
Pose: Nope
fOkToV5.pngaroace.png

toimatasignochimes_by_themonochromequeen-daj83ic.png
35a_by_retroroyalty-dac1upi.png35b_by_retroroyalty-dac1upq.png35c_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq1.png35d_by_retroroyalty-dac1uq9.png
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
oh I see, it would be for a dragon of this complexity :
https://toyhou.se/7159588.no-name-yet-cute#42223384
oh I see, it would be for a dragon of this complexity :
Kasu's everything shop
@taipantigress

Hey there!
Your dragons are absolutely lovely, I'll gladly mark you down for the first 2 slots!

I'm going to focus on your warrior spirit spiral first, so feel free to send the treasure whenever you're ready :D
@taipantigress

Hey there!
Your dragons are absolutely lovely, I'll gladly mark you down for the first 2 slots!

I'm going to focus on your warrior spirit spiral first, so feel free to send the treasure whenever you're ready :D
@wolvykasu

Ohh, that dragon wouldn't be a problem at all! I can mark you down for slot 3, if you like. Feel free to fill out the form in my main post and I'll ping you when I'm ready to get started with yours
@wolvykasu

Ohh, that dragon wouldn't be a problem at all! I can mark you down for slot 3, if you like. Feel free to fill out the form in my main post and I'll ping you when I'm ready to get started with yours
Type of commission: fully painted bust
Payment method: 2 million treasures, 1500 gems
Reference: once, accepted, a key will be given for an access without watermarks
Additional details: the ears are not with round point but with pointy points that may be harder to see since they fit the color of the mane.
Personality: basically, he's not a bad dragon, just that he act like one of either those rich brats or cocky young adults that think they can do what they want and act however they like without consequences. Then when there is trouble on his ***, he says it's someone/something else's fault and go fetch someone to get help. he's got a good heart deep down, but he has a 'dragons are the best' complex.
Pose: not sure what pose exactly, I do know that a proud grin and pose would be nice.
Type of commission: fully painted bust
Payment method: 2 million treasures, 1500 gems
Reference: once, accepted, a key will be given for an access without watermarks
Additional details: the ears are not with round point but with pointy points that may be harder to see since they fit the color of the mane.
Personality: basically, he's not a bad dragon, just that he act like one of either those rich brats or cocky young adults that think they can do what they want and act however they like without consequences. Then when there is trouble on his ***, he says it's someone/something else's fault and go fetch someone to get help. he's got a good heart deep down, but he has a 'dragons are the best' complex.
Pose: not sure what pose exactly, I do know that a proud grin and pose would be nice.
Kasu's everything shop
@Teeb
I would also like to be pinged if you open up for drawing other creatures that are non-dragon! <3
@Teeb
I would also like to be pinged if you open up for drawing other creatures that are non-dragon! <3
@wolvykasu

Thank you for filling out the form!
You got slot 3, I'll ping you as soon as I'm ready to get to your piece
@wolvykasu

Thank you for filling out the form!
You got slot 3, I'll ping you as soon as I'm ready to get to your piece
1 2 3 4 5