Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Starfall Shop (art/lore) [pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Tirtouga678
Ya the reminiscence theme will work great! Thanks so much!
@Tirtouga678
Ya the reminiscence theme will work great! Thanks so much!
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@tirtouga678 Character name: Charlotte Character picture and/or link: (wolf form) [img]https://i.imgur.com/bHM93bKm.jpg[/img] Type of writing: poetry What you want me to write about: your prompt is "Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday" Any other things I should take note of: five trillion year old immortal goddess (literally God) Design idea/prompt: Your dark wander is over. Our love guides you home. Any applicable links/pictures:[img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZLGEaS.jpg[/img] Any other things I should take note of: It should be very vague about who exactly she's guiding home.
@tirtouga678

Character name: Charlotte
Character picture and/or link: (wolf form) bHM93bKm.jpg
Type of writing: poetry
What you want me to write about: your prompt is "Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday"
Any other things I should take note of: five trillion year old immortal goddess (literally God)

Design idea/prompt: Your dark wander is over. Our love guides you home.
Any applicable links/pictures:6ZLGEaS.jpg
Any other things I should take note of: It should be very vague about who exactly she's guiding home.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
@Lightsun68

Okay! I'll start writing then.

@Insidiously

Hi, thanks for ordering! For your design comm (very cool prompt, by the way!) I was thinking a dark tunnel with some kind of light in the distance?
@Lightsun68

Okay! I'll start writing then.

@Insidiously

Hi, thanks for ordering! For your design comm (very cool prompt, by the way!) I was thinking a dark tunnel with some kind of light in the distance?
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678
Great thanks!
@Tirtouga678
Great thanks!
76546600p.pngHxP6kXi.png5vBmPXW.png9vcebAv.png98aej12.pngxe4FQbY.pngRFvdPMt.pngynsC8gT.png5cGqrId.png5A0cdTf.pngmPQFox6.pngaQp8eZz.pngHe9H6Ep.png
Sckt29g.png
@Tirtouga678 sure
@Tirtouga678 sure
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
@Insidiously

cool alright! i'll start then.
@Insidiously

cool alright! i'll start then.

@Lightsun68

And your lore is done! Sorry it took so long. The word count is 452 words so base price would be 38g/45kt! If you're pasting this anywhere else, do remember to redo the formatting. Credit would be appreciated too ^^ thank you for ordering!

Raindrops fell in a steady patter. The air was crisp, and if one was willing to overlook the drizzle, the cold fall morning was perfect for taking a stroll.

While the rain continued to fall in a calming rhythm, a brown Spiral curled up tighter and turned the page on her newest read. “Chapter One… the dragonet ran to her father, book in claw…” Mocha could feel a smile forming at the corners of her mouth. The main character reminded her of herself.’

If my parents were here… I wonder what they’d think of the shop?

It had been the brown Imperial who started Mocha on her book-filled path. Even when she was still young, her father had already been set on getting her to read. With nothing else to do, the young Spiral finished each book in a matter of hours, gradually accumulating the knowledge and stories etched in the pages of countless books.

It was thus to be expected that Mocha, having grown up surrounded by the comforting scent of books, decided that she wanted to open a bookshop. Her memories of her parents were fuzzy at best, but she remembered their proud smiles when a younger version of herself declared that she’d open the largest bookshop in the whole Sornieth.

Even after her parents’ disappearance, Mocha retained her love for all things written. She’d been told they left for exaltation - something unlikely, given they surely would have informed her beforehand with a teary farewell. Mocha could only conclude that the stories they guarded in the libraries of their minds were coveted enough for them to have to flee.

So she carried on from where they left off.

“My bookshop will be the best you’ve ever seen. I will take up your mantle, and build a place rivalling the most expansive of libraries, so that everyone can know the joys and wonders of the forgotten tales and wisdom in the books of Sornieth!”

That was her vow, and the small chiming sign at the entrance of her bookshop - made from the only thing her parents had left behind - was a testament to her sincerity.

Seasons passed and the moon waxed and waned, and her bookshop was flourishing. She greeted each customer with a smile and happiness bloomed in her heart with every purchase. On slower days, she would bring out a few books from her personal collection and read while still stationed at the counter.

With a sigh, Mocha closed her book. The rain had stopped, and the shop was due to open any time.

The sign was flipped.

“We’re open for business!” Mocha murmured to herself. A new day surrounded by books had just begun.
@Lightsun68

And your lore is done! Sorry it took so long. The word count is 452 words so base price would be 38g/45kt! If you're pasting this anywhere else, do remember to redo the formatting. Credit would be appreciated too ^^ thank you for ordering!

Raindrops fell in a steady patter. The air was crisp, and if one was willing to overlook the drizzle, the cold fall morning was perfect for taking a stroll.

While the rain continued to fall in a calming rhythm, a brown Spiral curled up tighter and turned the page on her newest read. “Chapter One… the dragonet ran to her father, book in claw…” Mocha could feel a smile forming at the corners of her mouth. The main character reminded her of herself.’

If my parents were here… I wonder what they’d think of the shop?

It had been the brown Imperial who started Mocha on her book-filled path. Even when she was still young, her father had already been set on getting her to read. With nothing else to do, the young Spiral finished each book in a matter of hours, gradually accumulating the knowledge and stories etched in the pages of countless books.

It was thus to be expected that Mocha, having grown up surrounded by the comforting scent of books, decided that she wanted to open a bookshop. Her memories of her parents were fuzzy at best, but she remembered their proud smiles when a younger version of herself declared that she’d open the largest bookshop in the whole Sornieth.

Even after her parents’ disappearance, Mocha retained her love for all things written. She’d been told they left for exaltation - something unlikely, given they surely would have informed her beforehand with a teary farewell. Mocha could only conclude that the stories they guarded in the libraries of their minds were coveted enough for them to have to flee.

So she carried on from where they left off.

“My bookshop will be the best you’ve ever seen. I will take up your mantle, and build a place rivalling the most expansive of libraries, so that everyone can know the joys and wonders of the forgotten tales and wisdom in the books of Sornieth!”

That was her vow, and the small chiming sign at the entrance of her bookshop - made from the only thing her parents had left behind - was a testament to her sincerity.

Seasons passed and the moon waxed and waned, and her bookshop was flourishing. She greeted each customer with a smile and happiness bloomed in her heart with every purchase. On slower days, she would bring out a few books from her personal collection and read while still stationed at the counter.

With a sigh, Mocha closed her book. The rain had stopped, and the shop was due to open any time.

The sign was flipped.

“We’re open for business!” Mocha murmured to herself. A new day surrounded by books had just begun.

bump!
bump!

Character name: Lyr
Character picture and/or link: Here
Type: Chibi
Lineart (sketch/lined): Flat colored
Colour (none/flat colour/fully shaded): Flat Colored
Any other things I should take note of: Nope! He's just a pup ^-^
Character name: Lyr
Character picture and/or link: Here
Type: Chibi
Lineart (sketch/lined): Flat colored
Colour (none/flat colour/fully shaded): Flat Colored
Any other things I should take note of: Nope! He's just a pup ^-^
@0oghostyo0

Hi! Thanks for ordering :D just to confirm, would you like your chibi to be sketched or have clean lines?
@0oghostyo0

Hi! Thanks for ordering :D just to confirm, would you like your chibi to be sketched or have clean lines?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11