Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (open!) 3D Skydancer Busts [USD/G] SALE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Popping in to say your stuff looks cool! (can't buy anything unfortunately though...) Consider this a bump [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
Popping in to say your stuff looks cool! (can't buy anything unfortunately though...)

Consider this a bump
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Hey there! Could I be put on your pinglist? Your work is fantastic and I'd love to commission you soon!
Hey there! Could I be put on your pinglist? Your work is fantastic and I'd love to commission you soon!
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
These are gorgeous! If you ever happen to open these up to other species or non-dragon characters I would love a ping. c:
These are gorgeous! If you ever happen to open these up to other species or non-dragon characters I would love a ping. c:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Posting to remind myself to commission one of these soon!
Posting to remind myself to commission one of these soon!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
Thank you all for the interest ;v; these are still open!
@Clemente you've been added! thank you ;v;
Thank you all for the interest ;v; these are still open!
@Clemente you've been added! thank you ;v;
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
;v;
;v;

My Wishlist!
Hi, I'm not currently looking for sky dancer stuff, but just wanted to say that that is some incredible modeling work. Assuming you ever plan on it, could you add me to a ping list if you ever decide to expand the breed selection for these models?
Hi, I'm not currently looking for sky dancer stuff, but just wanted to say that that is some incredible modeling work. Assuming you ever plan on it, could you add me to a ping list if you ever decide to expand the breed selection for these models?
@Noivurn
@Zanewarp
sure thing! Once this gets a bit more traction I may run a poll to see what breed is most likely to be modeled next!
@Noivurn
@Zanewarp
sure thing! Once this gets a bit more traction I may run a poll to see what breed is most likely to be modeled next!

My Wishlist!
;v;
;v;

My Wishlist!
Always open for these!
Always open for these!