Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Help a Ukrainian out
1 2 3 4 5
@SoLu are you able to draw centaurs?
@SoLu are you able to draw centaurs?
@Whistles I have some experience drawing horses so yeah ^^
@Whistles I have some experience drawing horses so yeah ^^
@CherryGlitter

I am pingin' myself to remind me to come back later! I'm shopping for art owo
@CherryGlitter

I am pingin' myself to remind me to come back later! I'm shopping for art owo
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
hi!! do u take gems for animation comms? :o and also do u do anthros?
hi!! do u take gems for animation comms? :o and also do u do anthros?
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats yes and yes ^-^
@Ghoulcats yes and yes ^-^
I'll take one more gem commission and I'll switch to USD only because I really need the money.
I'll take one more gem commission and I'll switch to USD only because I really need the money.
OOP i forgot to reply to this yesterday skljfsfk

i dont currently have something specific in mind for an animation but ill def come back when i think of something! :3 the movement in ur animations is sooo good omg
OOP i forgot to reply to this yesterday skljfsfk

i dont currently have something specific in mind for an animation but ill def come back when i think of something! :3 the movement in ur animations is sooo good omg
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
Thank you for the commission! Both me and my partner adore how it came out. Here's a free bump!
Thank you for the commission! Both me and my partner adore how it came out. Here's a free bump!
Hello! I'm interested to see if this is something you'd be up to doing. :D I've included all the details I could think of below. Let me know!

Character: Will!
Type of work: Full body painted, maybe? What style is the top left picture in your full body examples?
Payment method: Gems, maybe a bit of USD mixed in
Expression/pose: Something standing that lets a cloak flare around him. He’s conducting a god’s work and using a god’s power here, so something epic! Expression-wise, he’s a soft boy but he’s harnessing a lot of power here, probably in a moment of crisis where he’s entirely focused on keeping everyone he cares about safe. So…focused/determined, maybe?

Other wishes:

So, specifically, I’m looking to get a really epic picture of Will wielding his new powers. I was thinking it would look coolest in a full body, maybe painted but I’m open to suggestions since you know your art style best.

Our party recently came across an entity sealed away who claimed to be a god. We knew nothing about them aside from their name and that they claimed they were sealed away by two other gods—one who happens to be Will’s goddess (Will is a cleric of the Mistress of Death and Peace). The god wanted us to free it from its prison.

In a desperate attempt to gain answers in an area that blocked most forms of communication, Will found a loophole by letting his goddess temporarily possess his body and speak through him. This took a toll on Will and he fell unconscious after only a few minutes, but what the party doesn’t know yet is that when his goddess departed, a piece of her power was left behind.

Will now has the potential to become an Avatar of Death. He can use this ability to channel the residual power of a god coursing within him, to either cause damage to his enemies or to keep the people he cares about alive.

Things that happen when Will becomes an Avatar of Death:
1. His holy symbol becomes whole and larger, like a tablet he can hold. Its outer edges will be shaped like a tombstone and within it will have lines of runic symbols that look like the strings of a harp.
2. Fluttering around him is a dark aura, like a translucent robe of shadows. It has a hood, but you are able to see Will’s figure beneath it.
3. A sense of acceptance and peace radiates from him.
4. When the robe dissipates, it breaks into a bunch of black and white butterflies that fly/fade away.
5. I wasn’t told what happens to his eyes, but they’re golden by nature, so to somehow combine that with radiant divinity could be cool!
Hello! I'm interested to see if this is something you'd be up to doing. :D I've included all the details I could think of below. Let me know!

Character: Will!
Type of work: Full body painted, maybe? What style is the top left picture in your full body examples?
Payment method: Gems, maybe a bit of USD mixed in
Expression/pose: Something standing that lets a cloak flare around him. He’s conducting a god’s work and using a god’s power here, so something epic! Expression-wise, he’s a soft boy but he’s harnessing a lot of power here, probably in a moment of crisis where he’s entirely focused on keeping everyone he cares about safe. So…focused/determined, maybe?

Other wishes:

So, specifically, I’m looking to get a really epic picture of Will wielding his new powers. I was thinking it would look coolest in a full body, maybe painted but I’m open to suggestions since you know your art style best.

Our party recently came across an entity sealed away who claimed to be a god. We knew nothing about them aside from their name and that they claimed they were sealed away by two other gods—one who happens to be Will’s goddess (Will is a cleric of the Mistress of Death and Peace). The god wanted us to free it from its prison.

In a desperate attempt to gain answers in an area that blocked most forms of communication, Will found a loophole by letting his goddess temporarily possess his body and speak through him. This took a toll on Will and he fell unconscious after only a few minutes, but what the party doesn’t know yet is that when his goddess departed, a piece of her power was left behind.

Will now has the potential to become an Avatar of Death. He can use this ability to channel the residual power of a god coursing within him, to either cause damage to his enemies or to keep the people he cares about alive.

Things that happen when Will becomes an Avatar of Death:
1. His holy symbol becomes whole and larger, like a tablet he can hold. Its outer edges will be shaped like a tombstone and within it will have lines of runic symbols that look like the strings of a harp.
2. Fluttering around him is a dark aura, like a translucent robe of shadows. It has a hood, but you are able to see Will’s figure beneath it.
3. A sense of acceptance and peace radiates from him.
4. When the robe dissipates, it breaks into a bunch of black and white butterflies that fly/fade away.
5. I wasn’t told what happens to his eyes, but they’re golden by nature, so to somehow combine that with radiant divinity could be cool!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Please add me to your pinglist!
Please add me to your pinglist!
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5