Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Help a Ukrainian out
1 2 3 4 5
@SoLu
I would love to commission you for a DND character! I'm so sorry about the current state of things and I would like to help out :(

Character:
Sunriathix (name in the works acK), she's a gold half dragon pirate, and a paladin of glory!

Type of work:
Fullbody painted

Payment method:
USD

Expression/pose:
Confident and a little cocky, maybe inspecting a gold piece, gem, jewelry, or something similarly valuable? She's a pirate, her goal is to build a big hoard that her and her dragon dad can be proud of :D

Other wishes:
If it's okay I'd like to communicate more over Discord! Otherwise I can expand more on the character here C:
@SoLu
I would love to commission you for a DND character! I'm so sorry about the current state of things and I would like to help out :(

Character:
Sunriathix (name in the works acK), she's a gold half dragon pirate, and a paladin of glory!

Type of work:
Fullbody painted

Payment method:
USD

Expression/pose:
Confident and a little cocky, maybe inspecting a gold piece, gem, jewelry, or something similarly valuable? She's a pirate, her goal is to build a big hoard that her and her dragon dad can be proud of :D

Other wishes:
If it's okay I'd like to communicate more over Discord! Otherwise I can expand more on the character here C:
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Willotree i guess it depends on what exactly you're interested in? Message me on discord solu#5263
@Willotree i guess it depends on what exactly you're interested in? Message me on discord solu#5263
@Facinarose thank you! Sure my discord is solu#5263
@Facinarose thank you! Sure my discord is solu#5263
I cannot order anything at the moment, but just wanted to share some love from a fellow Ukrainian (I am from Kiev). Slava Ukraini!

I hope you get many orders and stay safe! < 3
I cannot order anything at the moment, but just wanted to share some love from a fellow Ukrainian (I am from Kiev). Slava Ukraini!

I hope you get many orders and stay safe! < 3
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

@karahalios oh gosh if you're from Kiev I really hope you're safe! Heroyam slava <3
@karahalios oh gosh if you're from Kiev I really hope you're safe! Heroyam slava <3
Your art is truly outstanding!!!

Character: Joy (Picture in bio)
Male, long wavy hair, dark skin, horns that have an ombre effect (darker att he base, lighter at the tips)
Type of work: Color bust
Payment method: USD
Expression/pose: I'd love to see him with a ponytail, with some strands of hair around his face as well. I kind of want him to look like he just went for a run and is now relaxing and fanning himself with his hand (he lives in a very warm place, very very warm!). Head tipped back a little bit? I don't want him gasping for air, but I do kind of want him to look like he just put in some effort and is now finally relaxing.
Other wishes: Is it possible to have 2 versions of this image, one with a cap and one without? I'd be happy to pay extra!

Please do let me know if anything is unclear of if you'd rather draw another pose, I'm okay with that too!

@SoLu (forgot to ping/ wasn't sure if I was supposed to)
Also I'd be happy to discuss more over discord :)
Your art is truly outstanding!!!

Character: Joy (Picture in bio)
Male, long wavy hair, dark skin, horns that have an ombre effect (darker att he base, lighter at the tips)
Type of work: Color bust
Expression/pose: I'd love to see him with a ponytail, with some strands of hair around his face as well. I kind of want him to look like he just went for a run and is now relaxing and fanning himself with his hand (he lives in a very warm place, very very warm!). Head tipped back a little bit? I don't want him gasping for air, but I do kind of want him to look like he just put in some effort and is now finally relaxing.
Other wishes: Is it possible to have 2 versions of this image, one with a cap and one without? I'd be happy to pay extra!

Please do let me know if anything is unclear of if you'd rather draw another pose, I'm okay with that too!

@SoLu (forgot to ping/ wasn't sure if I was supposed to)
Also I'd be happy to discuss more over discord :)
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco I'd be happy to do this one for you. No need to pay extra it's a pretty minor change. Discord solu#5263 ^^
@Princesco I'd be happy to do this one for you. No need to pay extra it's a pretty minor change. Discord solu#5263 ^^
[emoji=gem size=1]
[emoji=pink star size=1]COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN[emoji=pink star size=1]
COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN
Character: Theo - x - x - x & Alex - x - x - x
Type of work: Colored bust
Expression/pose: They're a couple, something sweet but not too over the top.
Other wishes: Would I be able to get the two of them together in one picture? Of course I'll pay whatever extra it would be!! (:
Character: Theo - x - x - x & Alex - x - x - x
Type of work: Colored bust
Expression/pose: They're a couple, something sweet but not too over the top.
Other wishes: Would I be able to get the two of them together in one picture? Of course I'll pay whatever extra it would be!! (:
pmP2F8e.gif
1 2 3 4 5