Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PRODARTIVITY] November 7 - November 13
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Al3s1s

Your order has been confirmed! Please send your levels to an available attendant when you get the chance!
@Al3s1s

Your order has been confirmed! Please send your levels to an available attendant when you get the chance!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username Twizz
Base Color Chocolate
Eye Color Wind/Light Green
Ear F2; Chocolate exterior, Cream or Peach for the interior or whatever that exterior color is in the base? Just dark exterior (to match the Chocolate body base and light interior so it shows up)
Tail B2, Chocolate
Markings O5; Could I have the base color be Chocolate, the black patches on the model made Fire color and the brown patches on it changed to Umber?
@Silverfoxmage I want a Pet!
Username Twizz
Base Color Chocolate
Eye Color Wind/Light Green
Ear F2; Chocolate exterior, Cream or Peach for the interior or whatever that exterior color is in the base? Just dark exterior (to match the Chocolate body base and light interior so it shows up)
Tail B2, Chocolate
Markings O5; Could I have the base color be Chocolate, the black patches on the model made Fire color and the brown patches on it changed to Umber?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@netherguard
i dont think flos’ fish would show up very well as the background unfortunately as it’s quite a small space,,, but i appreciate the thought!!

everything else sounds good to me - total 475 levels right? please let me know if i’m wrong. will begin levelling immediately either way! >:D
@netherguard
i dont think flos’ fish would show up very well as the background unfortunately as it’s quite a small space,,, but i appreciate the thought!!

everything else sounds good to me - total 475 levels right? please let me know if i’m wrong. will begin levelling immediately either way! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
@Kywren

Queuing 5 lv 10s for thy commission through PA when available.
@Kywren

Queuing 5 lv 10s for thy commission through PA when available.
@crowvidae correct you are! I'll start working on them as soon as I see they're paid for!
@crowvidae correct you are! I'll start working on them as soon as I see they're paid for!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
@Al3s1s

Great! Your order is paid in full!
@Al3s1s

Great! Your order is paid in full!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@HurricaneWinds
type: origami!
dragon: Rosella
notes: In my lore, Rosella is an Imperial/Guardian hybrid, would it be possible to have the Imperial origami base (with the ears intact) but with the fins and horns of the Guardian base instead? I would be happy to pay extra levels for such an edit!

IF this is not possible, I'd like to order an ordinary origami Imp base of her father Relicster instead
@HurricaneWinds
type: origami!
dragon: Rosella
notes: In my lore, Rosella is an Imperial/Guardian hybrid, would it be possible to have the Imperial origami base (with the ears intact) but with the fins and horns of the Guardian base instead? I would be happy to pay extra levels for such an edit!

IF this is not possible, I'd like to order an ordinary origami Imp base of her father Relicster instead
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
gotcha down, editing the base shouldn't be too hard! an extra 5 levels should cover it
@Mutation
gotcha down, editing the base shouldn't be too hard! an extra 5 levels should cover it
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
@HurricaneWinds 55 levels are up for you!
@HurricaneWinds 55 levels are up for you!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
payment should be sent to an available attendant, not me! cancelled the auctions for that
@Mutation
payment should be sent to an available attendant, not me! cancelled the auctions for that
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14