Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zennias humanoids - pinglist changes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Jxckal @Revuvuzela @Erytheus The slots are full now but i can add you to the pinglist if you'd like for when they reopen! it will most likely be around 3 weeks for them to reopen. Erytheus youve been added to the pinglist!

@Koobi i added you to the pinglist! and ocs interacting would double the price + add some extra depending on how complicated the interaction would be!

@Jxckal @Revuvuzela @Erytheus The slots are full now but i can add you to the pinglist if you'd like for when they reopen! it will most likely be around 3 weeks for them to reopen. Erytheus youve been added to the pinglist!

@Koobi i added you to the pinglist! and ocs interacting would double the price + add some extra depending on how complicated the interaction would be!

Awesome, thanks!

This one is good for the color palette and to show off her back tattoo. This one is the best ref for her eyes and hair.

Her makeup is usually pretty dramatic and edgy. Like this, this, and/or this. I'd also love if something like this was incorporated!
Awesome, thanks!

This one is good for the color palette and to show off her back tattoo. This one is the best ref for her eyes and hair.

Her makeup is usually pretty dramatic and edgy. Like this, this, and/or this. I'd also love if something like this was incorporated!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat alright thank you! did you want me to send a sketch once i start?
@onyxbat alright thank you! did you want me to send a sketch once i start?
Yeah that would be great!

Should I send the CR now or after getting the sketch?
Yeah that would be great!

Should I send the CR now or after getting the sketch?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat now please!
@onyxbat now please!
these are open again but only one slot!
these are open again but only one slot!
Bump!
Bump!
Username: Nabesima
comm option: Halfbody
Reference: link (with unrolled sleeves if it's ok), eye color easier to grab from here
Details: Showing off some magic. Can be colorful sparkly smoke, stars, ambiguous tendrils, a vaguely cat-shaped shadow, whatever, as long as it's dramatic and shows him as a powerful (and charismatic) magician. Specific background not requited beyond the magic effects, but can hint at this room
Extra: He's got a scar on the right side of his jaw, can be seen here
Username: Nabesima
comm option: Halfbody
Reference: link (with unrolled sleeves if it's ok), eye color easier to grab from here
Details: Showing off some magic. Can be colorful sparkly smoke, stars, ambiguous tendrils, a vaguely cat-shaped shadow, whatever, as long as it's dramatic and shows him as a powerful (and charismatic) magician. Specific background not requited beyond the magic effects, but can hint at this room
Extra: He's got a scar on the right side of his jaw, can be seen here
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima I had the slot fill up through pms so there full atm!
@Nabesima I had the slot fill up through pms so there full atm!
these are open! 1 gem slot and one usd slot!
these are open! 1 gem slot and one usd slot!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19