Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zennias humanoids - pinglist changes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@solcie the slots yours once you send payment! Itll be 3200 gems! Also did you want me to send a sketch once I start? :o
@solcie the slots yours once you send payment! Itll be 3200 gems! Also did you want me to send a sketch once I start? :o
Thank you! And a sketch would be lovely <3
Thank you! And a sketch would be lovely <3
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@Zennia

Username: Jxckal
Option: Half body
Reference/dragon: Reference
Details: No particular ideas, but he's a pretty serious guy so would like it if that was reflected!
Extra: I know you mentioned to a previous person that you weren't confident doing male characters, but I don't mind if you soften his features! He just looks more masculine in the reference because of the frown.
@Zennia

Username: Jxckal
Option: Half body
Reference/dragon: Reference
Details: No particular ideas, but he's a pretty serious guy so would like it if that was reflected!
Extra: I know you mentioned to a previous person that you weren't confident doing male characters, but I don't mind if you soften his features! He just looks more masculine in the reference because of the frown.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Username: Revuvuzeka.
Option: Halfbody.
Reference: I have an album of my lady here with additional notes on her physical references in the text. More specifically, I'd like something of her in a nekomata monster form (something between this and this with fluffy cat energy if doable).
Details: As a nekomata, she'd have brownish-red fur all over her body, which would easily substitute for clothing. In contrast to her normal personality, she's also more manipulative and shrewd, more inclined towards blood and violence. Blood spatters and horror vibes would be amazing. I really love your creepy humanoid monster designs, so I'm down with you going hog wild with that. Nekomatas are evil cat demons, after all.
Extra: I have additional details on this particular monster form, but let me know if this is a design that you can do and I can shoot you a PM with more info!
Username: Revuvuzeka.
Option: Halfbody.
Reference: I have an album of my lady here with additional notes on her physical references in the text. More specifically, I'd like something of her in a nekomata monster form (something between this and this with fluffy cat energy if doable).
Details: As a nekomata, she'd have brownish-red fur all over her body, which would easily substitute for clothing. In contrast to her normal personality, she's also more manipulative and shrewd, more inclined towards blood and violence. Blood spatters and horror vibes would be amazing. I really love your creepy humanoid monster designs, so I'm down with you going hog wild with that. Nekomatas are evil cat demons, after all.
Extra: I have additional details on this particular monster form, but let me know if this is a design that you can do and I can shoot you a PM with more info!
@zennia
I'd love to try grab a slot ; u;

Username: oddsocks
Option: Half-body, please!
Reference/dragon: Him, if he's okay?
Details: Feel free to do as you please!
Extra: That is a scar down the side of his body if you choose to draw him from that side. If it helps at all, he likes to grow plants and tree's, he can fight in combat, using some sort of kicking technique, he's quiet friendly and sweet. The clothing can cover both arms, the sleeves patterns are symmetrical and the front fastens up about half way (the sleeve that is down is mostly just to show his arm and stuff for reference reasons >w<)
@zennia
I'd love to try grab a slot ; u;

Username: oddsocks
Option: Half-body, please!
Reference/dragon: Him, if he's okay?
Details: Feel free to do as you please!
Extra: That is a scar down the side of his body if you choose to draw him from that side. If it helps at all, he likes to grow plants and tree's, he can fight in combat, using some sort of kicking technique, he's quiet friendly and sweet. The clothing can cover both arms, the sleeves patterns are symmetrical and the front fastens up about half way (the sleeve that is down is mostly just to show his arm and stuff for reference reasons >w<)
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
Username: AstraLily
Option: Bust pls ;o;
Reference/dragon:
Quote:
Details: I really love your dark pieces with moody lighting. If you could do something like that, that would be amazing. Please feel free to lean on the dark side with her as she is an edgy lady
Extra: if the idea you have for the piece includes her gun, i'll pay the extra 100g :3

your art is gorgeous as heck. I hope you will consider!
Username: AstraLily
Option: Bust pls ;o;
Reference/dragon:
Quote:
Details: I really love your dark pieces with moody lighting. If you could do something like that, that would be amazing. Please feel free to lean on the dark side with her as she is an edgy lady
Extra: if the idea you have for the piece includes her gun, i'll pay the extra 100g :3

your art is gorgeous as heck. I hope you will consider!
y61dWJx.png
@zennia
Do you have a pinglist you could plop me down in? I'll have to save up again ;w;
Also a question, would you draw 2 characters interacting? How much extra would that be, if so?
@zennia
Do you have a pinglist you could plop me down in? I'll have to save up again ;w;
Also a question, would you draw 2 characters interacting? How much extra would that be, if so?
Username: Erytheus
Option: Half-body
Reference/dragon: Here! (There's two versions of them, you could choose whichever one you prefer out of the two.)
Details: Do whatever you like, just have fun!
Extra: If you need information like her personality and what-not, I can provide you with that no problem.

Thank you for the chance, have a wonderful day <3
(Also, if you have a pinglist, I'd love if I could possibly be added to it!)
Username: Erytheus
Option: Half-body
Reference/dragon: Here! (There's two versions of them, you could choose whichever one you prefer out of the two.)
Details: Do whatever you like, just have fun!
Extra: If you need information like her personality and what-not, I can provide you with that no problem.

Thank you for the chance, have a wonderful day <3
(Also, if you have a pinglist, I'd love if I could possibly be added to it!)
Hello~Pladge-42.png
I'm interested in a bust if you're still open and can hold a slot. Though if I'm not mistaken you don't do first come first served anyways lol?

EDIT:

Username: Onyxbat
Option: Bust
Reference/dragon: I was hoping to get something for one of these two. Achi or Astabelle. I'd also be down for crystal gore of her.
Details: If you choose Astablle I was thinking of something with lots of neon and EDM/Rave vibes. If you choose Achi anything spooky and creepy.
Extra: Astabelle wears a lot of body glitter and neon paints. She is fat. She has music note tattoos on her waist and a chalice tattoo on her arm.
Achi is blind in one eye, that eye has scars. She's part demon and so she can be drawn with demon features (black eyes, horns, wings, etc.) She has a few tattoos as well.
I can give you more details depending on who you pick should you pick one of them.
I'm interested in a bust if you're still open and can hold a slot. Though if I'm not mistaken you don't do first come first served anyways lol?

EDIT:

Username: Onyxbat
Option: Bust
Reference/dragon: I was hoping to get something for one of these two. Achi or Astabelle. I'd also be down for crystal gore of her.
Details: If you choose Astablle I was thinking of something with lots of neon and EDM/Rave vibes. If you choose Achi anything spooky and creepy.
Extra: Astabelle wears a lot of body glitter and neon paints. She is fat. She has music note tattoos on her waist and a chalice tattoo on her arm.
Achi is blind in one eye, that eye has scars. She's part demon and so she can be drawn with demon features (black eyes, horns, wings, etc.) She has a few tattoos as well.
I can give you more details depending on who you pick should you pick one of them.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@oddsocks @astralily @OnyxBat the slots are yours! once you send payment i can start!
heres the totals :o
oddsocks - 2200g
astralily - 1550g, its only +50g because the prop is pretty small!
onxybat - 1500g, and id love to draw achi! did she have a specific ref you wanted me to use?
@oddsocks @astralily @OnyxBat the slots are yours! once you send payment i can start!
heres the totals :o
oddsocks - 2200g
astralily - 1550g, its only +50g because the prop is pretty small!
onxybat - 1500g, and id love to draw achi! did she have a specific ref you wanted me to use?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19