Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | zennias humanoids - pinglist changes!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
could i be removed from the pinglist please?
could i be removed from the pinglist please?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
whew details time :3c i apologize for the long post wew

Username: kyruiz
comm option: halfbody
Reference: raziel toyhouse here
Details: so i had a rough sketch here that kind of encompasses the idea, but its more of a concept than anything; i dont want you to feel like you have to follow it exactly (especially since theres a bird in the sketch but i dont know if thats something you'd be comfy drawing so i omitted it from the details here--happy to provide details for that if you end up being down for it though!). for a backround, i imagined something dark and simple--something like a dark, twisty forest but it doesn't have to be anything refined as i wouldnt want it to take away from the piece itself! this or this are along the lines of what i think would work, though i figure it'd be simplified and creative liberties can be taken! my only concrete idea for the backround would be a textured brush being used. i dont have a strong preference with lining style, whichever you want! though i personally am leaning slightly towards the rough style :0c
Extra: ominous, cryptic and perhaps mildly spooky vibes,,
whew details time :3c i apologize for the long post wew

Username: kyruiz
comm option: halfbody
Reference: raziel toyhouse here
Details: so i had a rough sketch here that kind of encompasses the idea, but its more of a concept than anything; i dont want you to feel like you have to follow it exactly (especially since theres a bird in the sketch but i dont know if thats something you'd be comfy drawing so i omitted it from the details here--happy to provide details for that if you end up being down for it though!). for a backround, i imagined something dark and simple--something like a dark, twisty forest but it doesn't have to be anything refined as i wouldnt want it to take away from the piece itself! this or this are along the lines of what i think would work, though i figure it'd be simplified and creative liberties can be taken! my only concrete idea for the backround would be a textured brush being used. i dont have a strong preference with lining style, whichever you want! though i personally am leaning slightly towards the rough style :0c
Extra: ominous, cryptic and perhaps mildly spooky vibes,,
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@ado slots yours!
@Hocotate youve been removed!
@ado slots yours!
@Hocotate youve been removed!
@kyruiz :O sounds interesting! id be open to drawing something inspired by/ with similar vibes as the sketch you sent :o and the bg + bird should be fine! did you have a specific bird in mind?

i also do want to mention my bgs tend to be painted and i always use the same brush but i can definitely add some texture on top at the end if that works!
@kyruiz :O sounds interesting! id be open to drawing something inspired by/ with similar vibes as the sketch you sent :o and the bg + bird should be fine! did you have a specific bird in mind?

i also do want to mention my bgs tend to be painted and i always use the same brush but i can definitely add some texture on top at the end if that works!
yeah!! im fine with whatever you'd want to go with bg wise!
as for the bird, im thinking a crow in there with teal eyes mimicking the character's own (bird also shown poorly in the sketch)--like this image (mainly a ref for the eyes)!
i can also edit this info into my initial form if that'd make things easier!
yeah!! im fine with whatever you'd want to go with bg wise!
as for the bird, im thinking a crow in there with teal eyes mimicking the character's own (bird also shown poorly in the sketch)--like this image (mainly a ref for the eyes)!
i can also edit this info into my initial form if that'd make things easier!
@kyruiz sounds good!! :D and no need if you dont want to! im thinking 70 usd because of the added bg! if that works for you let me know and i can send payment info! :o
@kyruiz sounds good!! :D and no need if you dont want to! im thinking 70 usd because of the added bg! if that works for you let me know and i can send payment info! :o
that works perfectly fine for me :D
that works perfectly fine for me :D
@zennia Could I be put on a pinglist if you have one? Your art is gorgeous!
@zennia Could I be put on a pinglist if you have one? Your art is gorgeous!
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt added you! And thank you! :D
@SweetToothArt added you! And thank you! :D
Username: ado
Reference: https://toyhou.se/21209062.llyr?key=haeKSzljkghQCyv

Personality/lore: a godling born of a volatile sea god who takes after his mother, and seeks to usurp her throne as that is the law of the wild. has a massive god complex and thinks himself better than most every mortal, but joined a pirate ship with captain mal because he was the one mortal that llyr felt was worthy enough to be considered his partner. he's very selfish and coy and does whatever he feels like doing, with a massive spiteful streak and little consideration for others.

info that goes in boxes:
color: blood red or abyss blue (dealers choice :))
flora: rose of sharon (hibiscus)
fauna: lion's mane jellyfish
object: bloodied dagger
song: in all my dreams I drown by american murder song
feeling: powerlust
Username: ado
Reference: https://toyhou.se/21209062.llyr?key=haeKSzljkghQCyv

Personality/lore: a godling born of a volatile sea god who takes after his mother, and seeks to usurp her throne as that is the law of the wild. has a massive god complex and thinks himself better than most every mortal, but joined a pirate ship with captain mal because he was the one mortal that llyr felt was worthy enough to be considered his partner. he's very selfish and coy and does whatever he feels like doing, with a massive spiteful streak and little consideration for others.

info that goes in boxes:
color: blood red or abyss blue (dealers choice :))
flora: rose of sharon (hibiscus)
fauna: lion's mane jellyfish
object: bloodied dagger
song: in all my dreams I drown by american murder song
feeling: powerlust
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19