Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lamnia's Banners & Cards (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/750337028880728142/899379171220946964/unknown.png[/img] [i]Are your lovely couples in need of some breeding cards? Is your shop in need of a banner? Well look no further, because at Lamnia's Banners & Cards, I've got you covered![/i] [rule] [rule] [center][s]Overview[/s] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205#post_49288917]Catalog[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205#post_49288921]Orders[/url] [/center] [rule] [rule] [columns][item=Red Maple Leaf] [nextcol][b][size=4]Info[/size][/b] A new and, of course, small shop run by me, Lamnia [i](oh no! /lh)[/i], I hope to serve the community by making forum graphics for (hopefully!) an affordable price. For now I only plan to make banners and breeding cards, but hopefully in the future I'll also be open to making signature buttons, dividers, bumps, etc. [/columns] [columns]In my time on site, I've ran two shops-- one being a fodder rescue and another coliseum services-- so I'd like to think that this isn't my first rodeo. I've recently discovered a passion for making graphics, so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to also open up a shop on FlightRising; mainly since my time on the site has been much more limited, but also because I'd still like to have some sort for service going to help me stay motivated. (& to keep my wallet alive-) [nextcol][item=Beeswax][/columns] [rule] [columns][item=Antique Oil Lamp] [nextcol][b][size=4]Policies[/size][/b] * Payment is required before I start your order (I will not take payment until your order is finished though!) * Do not claim my work as yours, and don't use other people's orders * Credit is not required, but greatly appreciated * Fire flight members get a 10% discount[/columns]
unknown.png
Are your lovely couples in need of some breeding cards? Is your shop in need of a banner? Well look no further, because at Lamnia's Banners & Cards, I've got you covered!

Overview | Catalog | Orders

Red Maple Leaf Info
A new and, of course, small shop run by me, Lamnia (oh no! /lh), I hope to serve the community by making forum graphics for (hopefully!) an affordable price. For now I only plan to make banners and breeding cards, but hopefully in the future I'll also be open to making signature buttons, dividers, bumps, etc.
In my time on site, I've ran two shops-- one being a fodder rescue and another coliseum services-- so I'd like to think that this isn't my first rodeo. I've recently discovered a passion for making graphics, so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to also open up a shop on FlightRising; mainly since my time on the site has been much more limited, but also because I'd still like to have some sort for service going to help me stay motivated. (& to keep my wallet alive-) Beeswax

Antique Oil Lamp Policies
* Payment is required before I start your order (I will not take payment until your order is finished though!)
* Do not claim my work as yours, and don't use other people's orders
* Credit is not required, but greatly appreciated
* Fire flight members get a 10% discount
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[rule] [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205#post_3067205]Overview[/url] | [s]Catalog[/s] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205#post_49288921]Orders[/url] [/center] [rule] [rule] [center][size=4][i]Remember, the more specific you are the better! Order forms are found in the next post. 1000t:1g[/i][/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Banners[/b][/size][/center] [center] [b]Basic Banner: 10kt[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/899286986827915285/899406538454749194/unknown.png[/img][/center] * The default size for all banners is 500*150, but they can be larger if specified. You get to control the banner completely with images, colors, what it says, etc. [rule] [center][size=5][b]Breeding Cards[/b][/size][/center] [color=red][b]Note:[/b][/color] In the future, we plan to add more card types and examples! Thank you for your patience. For now though, if you're willing to specify quite a lot, I can try my hand at doing a custom card just for you! [center][b]Basic Card: 15kt[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/899286986827915285/899288720572821535/type_2.jpg[/img][/center] * The background can be either a flat color, pattern, image, or transparent. Breed/gene chances (percentages) can be fit in as well. The rectangle in the middle can also be changed to a circle or a square. The default size is [u]640x300[/u]. [center][b]Hatchling Card v1: 25kt[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/899286986827915285/899374092908638279/hatchie_prototype_1.jpg[/img][/center] * The background can be either a flat color, pattern, or image. Breed/gene chances (percentages) can be fit in as well. The default size is [u]640*450[/u]. [center][b]Hatchling Card v2: 30kt[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/880173804972806144/919655250389000252/unknown.png[/img][/center] * The background will be transparent. The shape color or pattern can be changed. The default size is [u]640*450[/u]. (These cost more because they take longer for me to do!!) [rule] [center][size=5][b]Card Bundles[/b][/size] [b]A LIGHT SHOWER OF CARDS[/b] [i]5 card bundle[/i] Basic Cards: [u]65kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v1: [u]110kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v2: [u]130kt[/u] [b]THE WHOLE HATCHERY?[/b] [i]10 card bundle[/i] Basic Cards:[u]140kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v1: [u]190kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v2: [u]275kt[/u] [b]THAT'S A LOTTA VALENTINES[/b] [i]20 card bundle[/i] Basic Cards:[u]245kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v1: [u]350kt[/u] Hatchling Cards v2: [u]500kt[/u][/center]

Remember, the more specific you are the better!
Order forms are found in the next post.
1000t:1g
Banners
Basic Banner: 10kt
unknown.png
* The default size for all banners is 500*150, but they can be larger if specified. You get to control the banner completely with images, colors, what it says, etc.
Breeding Cards
Note: In the future, we plan to add more card types and examples! Thank you for your patience. For now though, if you're willing to specify quite a lot, I can try my hand at doing a custom card just for you!
Basic Card: 15kt
type_2.jpg
* The background can be either a flat color, pattern, image, or transparent. Breed/gene chances (percentages) can be fit in as well. The rectangle in the middle can also be changed to a circle or a square. The default size is 640x300.

Hatchling Card v1: 25kt
hatchie_prototype_1.jpg
* The background can be either a flat color, pattern, or image. Breed/gene chances (percentages) can be fit in as well. The default size is 640*450.
Hatchling Card v2: 30kt
unknown.png
* The background will be transparent. The shape color or pattern can be changed. The default size is 640*450. (These cost more because they take longer for me to do!!)
Card Bundles
A LIGHT SHOWER OF CARDS
5 card bundle
Basic Cards: 65kt
Hatchling Cards v1: 110kt
Hatchling Cards v2: 130kt

THE WHOLE HATCHERY?
10 card bundle
Basic Cards:140kt
Hatchling Cards v1: 190kt
Hatchling Cards v2: 275kt

THAT'S A LOTTA VALENTINES
20 card bundle
Basic Cards:245kt
Hatchling Cards v1: 350kt
Hatchling Cards v2: 500kt
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
[rule] [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205#post_3067205]Overview[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3067205/1#post_49288917]Catalog[/url] | [s]Orders[/s] [/center] [rule] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Order Forms[/b][/size] For banner orders: [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] Banner [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Image Background:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want the banner to be a bit bigger? Do you want me to include a picture of a specific dragon that's maybe slightly less opaque? Now's the time to tell me!)[/code] For breeding card orders: [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] (Specify if ordering a bundle) [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Pair:[/b] [b]Card Background:[/b] [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want me to include breed/gene chance percentages? What nests they'll be bred in? Hatchlings facing a specific way? Please let me know!) [b]Hatchling Previews?:[/b] (If yes, include the previews you want, or if you want me to come up with previews, simply say yes.)[/code] If you're ordering multiple cards, fill out this for each pair after you do the first form: [code][b]Pair:[/b] [b]Card Background:[/b] [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want me to include breed/gene chance percentages? What nests they'll be bred in? Please let me know!) [b]Hatchling Previews?:[/b] (If yes, include the previews you want, or if you want me to come up with previews, simply say yes.)[/code] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Slots[/b][/size][/center] [columns] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [nextcol][indent][indent][indent][indent] 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/columns]

Order Forms
For banner orders:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] Banner [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Image Background:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want the banner to be a bit bigger? Do you want me to include a picture of a specific dragon that's maybe slightly less opaque? Now's the time to tell me!)

For breeding card orders:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Order Type:[/b] (Specify if ordering a bundle) [b]Amount:[/b] [b]Pair:[/b] [b]Card Background:[/b] [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want me to include breed/gene chance percentages? What nests they'll be bred in? Hatchlings facing a specific way? Please let me know!) [b]Hatchling Previews?:[/b] (If yes, include the previews you want, or if you want me to come up with previews, simply say yes.)

If you're ordering multiple cards, fill out this for each pair after you do the first form:
Code:
[b]Pair:[/b] [b]Card Background:[/b] [b]Pair Name:[/b] [b]Extra:[/b] (Do you want me to include breed/gene chance percentages? What nests they'll be bred in? Please let me know!) [b]Hatchling Previews?:[/b] (If yes, include the previews you want, or if you want me to come up with previews, simply say yes.)

Slots
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Extra reserve just in case!
Extra reserve just in case!
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Andd we're open! Ehehehe
Andd we're open! Ehehehe
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
A friendly little bump before I head to bed!
A friendly little bump before I head to bed!
please ping me in forums
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Oops, I'm wide awake... Bump [emoji=clownfish size=1]
Oops, I'm wide awake...

Bump
please ping me in forums