Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow FoddArt | Oct 31st-Nov6th!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
@Vixyish

Letting you know that I've just sent the last levels and payment should be complete now - thank you! ^_^
@Vixyish

Letting you know that I've just sent the last levels and payment should be complete now - thank you! ^_^
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@GuyInCorner You're good! Thank you!
@GuyInCorner You're good! Thank you!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@Vixyish sent another batch for Desnik, and as soon as i sort my math and fodder out i'll send one more batch! Thank you!
@Vixyish sent another batch for Desnik, and as soon as i sort my math and fodder out i'll send one more batch! Thank you!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Arwen No problem! :)
@Arwen No problem! :)
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
Online for a few hours before rollover, any last minute ticket fodder can be sent my way! :)
Online for a few hours before rollover, any last minute ticket fodder can be sent my way! :)
@Desnik
Put me down for my copy of To Wish
@Desnik
Put me down for my copy of To Wish
HcHTnYr.png p5AKlJ5.png QLgbMIX.png EnQrd3M.png Wanna see me try to acquire and open over 20k chests and a set of eggs? Click the banner!
@Vixyish

Hello! I have the 600 levels I owe you (60 dragons); are you able to take them, or should I send them to someone else? (I'm sorry it's so last-minute; this week was a rollercoaster and I wasn't sure I'd make it in time. ;o; )
@Vixyish

Hello! I have the 600 levels I owe you (60 dragons); are you able to take them, or should I send them to someone else? (I'm sorry it's so last-minute; this week was a rollercoaster and I wasn't sure I'd make it in time. ;o; )
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Sphere I can take them! No worries; better still on time than never! :D
@Sphere I can take them! No worries; better still on time than never! :D
[font=timesnewroman][color=indigo]@[color=violet]zephyrouss[color=indigo] Ordering a last-minute plushie for my little badge holder. Dragon(s): [color=firebrick]Falconheart [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71225815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712259/71225815_350.png[/img][/url] [color=indigo]Plushie Type: Obelisk. :P Extras: None Background: Transparent Anything Else: Could you please make both a regular-sized one and a badge-sized one (unless it costs more to have both, in which case just the regular-sized one)?
@zephyrouss Ordering a last-minute plushie for my little badge holder.
Dragon(s): Falconheart
71225815_350.png
Plushie Type: Obelisk. :P
Extras: None
Background: Transparent
Anything Else: Could you please make both a regular-sized one and a badge-sized one (unless it costs more to have both, in which case just the regular-sized one)?
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@Vixyish

Phew! All sent, thank you!! Sorry for the avalanche. ^^;;
@Vixyish

Phew! All sent, thank you!! Sorry for the avalanche. ^^;;
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46