Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $15/G/T Halfbody Doodles <pinglist>
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Peg

Price is not really a concern for me at all, I just really like your art and would love to see my stuff in your style! A sketchpage sounds lovely too, it's up to you!
@Peg

Price is not really a concern for me at all, I just really like your art and would love to see my stuff in your style! A sketchpage sounds lovely too, it's up to you!
oberon_by_whalesbone_by_finecervine-dckifap.png
@XVIII

Aaa! Alright! You can send me the payment info and extra details and information and such via pm and I'll get ya down!! :0c
@XVIII

Aaa! Alright! You can send me the payment info and extra details and information and such via pm and I'll get ya down!! :0c
CHOP13leftsmall.png2021artshop.pngCHOP13rightsmall.png
@Peg

My boy!! He looks so pretty in your style aaaa :0 I love all the lil glowy effects too! Thank you so much for drawing him <3
@Peg

My boy!! He looks so pretty in your style aaaa :0 I love all the lil glowy effects too! Thank you so much for drawing him <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Peg
hi !! any chance you have any gem slots still available ? :0
@Peg
hi !! any chance you have any gem slots still available ? :0
1vAtYxM.png 3adgzZD.png
ACOZFAh.png fkWjutW.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
@strifeyy

Hello! I wouldn't mind adding another slot for you, as long as you don't mind waiting a little while longer for me to finish it,,
What did you have in mind?
@strifeyy

Hello! I wouldn't mind adding another slot for you, as long as you don't mind waiting a little while longer for me to finish it,,
What did you have in mind?
@Peg
that'd be no problem at all if you're up for it !!
i was thinking something of either my terrible gremlin child caligula or reckless sad man calen if either of them looked ok !
@Peg
that'd be no problem at all if you're up for it !!
i was thinking something of either my terrible gremlin child caligula or reckless sad man calen if either of them looked ok !
1vAtYxM.png 3adgzZD.png
ACOZFAh.png fkWjutW.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
@strifeyy

Caligula looks cool if you don't mind! (Hoohoo gremlin,,) You can send payment whenever and I'll get ya down!
@strifeyy

Caligula looks cool if you don't mind! (Hoohoo gremlin,,) You can send payment whenever and I'll get ya down!
@Peg
i don't mind at all!! i'll send over a crossroads in a sec :0 thanks a bunch in advance !
@Peg
i don't mind at all!! i'll send over a crossroads in a sec :0 thanks a bunch in advance !
1vAtYxM.png 3adgzZD.png
ACOZFAh.png fkWjutW.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
@Snekatiefr Here she is! I hope you like it! If you want any changes made I'll gladly make them,, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/726531580373368973/897291541746438204/Snekatiefr.png[/img] [s]don't mess with the sea life,, see ya later [i]stinky[/i], pbbbt[/s]
@Snekatiefr

Here she is! I hope you like it! If you want any changes made I'll gladly make them,,

Snekatiefr.png
don't mess with the sea life,, see ya later stinky, pbbbt
@Peg YEAHHH Absolute madlass omg she's perfect ehehe thank you
@Peg YEAHHH Absolute madlass omg she's perfect ehehe thank you
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11