Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart] Riot of Rot Scrimshaw Scrawls
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@librariesrpunk and i just sent the 21 last levels I owed for my order to DepressoDad;
Thank you for receiving them! :)
@librariesrpunk and i just sent the 21 last levels I owed for my order to DepressoDad;
Thank you for receiving them! :)
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@librariesrpunk
30 levels for @TheFloofyPupper incoming. Total of 240 sent. That should complete my order.

Thank-you so much for the art as well! I didn't want to say anything until I sent all the levels.
@librariesrpunk
30 levels for @TheFloofyPupper incoming. Total of 240 sent. That should complete my order.

Thank-you so much for the art as well! I didn't want to say anything until I sent all the levels.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf Thank you for supporting plague!
@RisenWolf Thank you for supporting plague!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@LithoLab, I am online now. Do you prefer PA or CR?
@LithoLab, I am online now. Do you prefer PA or CR?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji

PA please! It's easier for me to keep track of :]
@Katsuji

PA please! It's easier for me to keep track of :]
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
- BBs: @velvetpaws @crowvidae @Moccpan @Graceclem @Katsuji @forgranite @Derogatory
- SSs: @crowvidae @Sitten1115 @Katsuji @phorusrhacoid @Derogatory

Thank you all for your support of Plague and your patience while I deliver art! I will be working to complete everyone's orders over the next few days now that our push has concluded and I have more free time on my hands.

Levels should be properly recorded, but if there seems to be a miscalculation please let me know so I can correct the error on my end! Otherwise: WIPs are always available upon request, finished pieces will be delivered via PM, and thanks AGAIN! for your support! Seeing so many folks who like my art means a lot :']
- BBs: @velvetpaws @crowvidae @Moccpan @Graceclem @Katsuji @forgranite @Derogatory
- SSs: @crowvidae @Sitten1115 @Katsuji @phorusrhacoid @Derogatory

Thank you all for your support of Plague and your patience while I deliver art! I will be working to complete everyone's orders over the next few days now that our push has concluded and I have more free time on my hands.

Levels should be properly recorded, but if there seems to be a miscalculation please let me know so I can correct the error on my end! Otherwise: WIPs are always available upon request, finished pieces will be delivered via PM, and thanks AGAIN! for your support! Seeing so many folks who like my art means a lot :']
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Phenri I am in love! She looks beautifully and the flames are really perfectly accentuated! Thank you so much <33
@Phenri I am in love! She looks beautifully and the flames are really perfectly accentuated! Thank you so much <33
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Rukorix I'm going to be sending you some fodder in the next few minutes, though PA.
@Rukorix I'm going to be sending you some fodder in the next few minutes, though PA.
FR+3
@Rukorix I'm sending seven dragons your way now, and at least a couple more within half an hour.
@Rukorix I'm sending seven dragons your way now, and at least a couple more within half an hour.
FR+3
@Rukorix Sending twelve over the next hour-ish.
@Rukorix Sending twelve over the next hour-ish.
FR+3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18