Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] MS Paint drawings! (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sure! I'll send you the payment in a sec
Sure! I'll send you the payment in a sec
@Cassaroz perfect! :> Is there any pose you have in mind? and would you like a background and/or a base with it?
@Cassaroz perfect! :> Is there any pose you have in mind? and would you like a background and/or a base with it?
Check out my 3D art shop!
Help me fill my Antiquary!

My Wishlist!
@Snoops Your art is so lovely! Could I please get a fullbody of my gal Vanny?
@Snoops Your art is so lovely! Could I please get a fullbody of my gal Vanny?
@Snoops
Absolutely ^_^
@Snoops
Absolutely ^_^
signature.png
For the pose - maybe something energetic? Bonus points if you give him a big toothy grin!
Background/base is up to you!
For the pose - maybe something energetic? Bonus points if you give him a big toothy grin!
Background/base is up to you!
@lightslikestars yes!! It would be 600g! I will start after I'm done with the previous 2 commissions, but for now feel free to make suggestions for a pose, backgrounds or anything extra you'd like! :>
@lightslikestars yes!! It would be 600g! I will start after I'm done with the previous 2 commissions, but for now feel free to make suggestions for a pose, backgrounds or anything extra you'd like! :>

My Wishlist!
@Snoops Alright, awesome! Could I send it in a message? Cause I have an image for the pose, and it's not provocative or anything, just not sure if i should put it here :')
@Snoops Alright, awesome! Could I send it in a message? Cause I have an image for the pose, and it's not provocative or anything, just not sure if i should put it here :')
@lightslikestars you can pm me it, no problem!
@lightslikestars you can pm me it, no problem!

My Wishlist!
ohhhh these are awesome! if you're doing a pinglist, id love to be added!!
ohhhh these are awesome! if you're doing a pinglist, id love to be added!!
@nineofsin sure thing! I'm glad to see this little shop is growing enough to warrant a pinglist ;v;
@nineofsin sure thing! I'm glad to see this little shop is growing enough to warrant a pinglist ;v;

My Wishlist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9